It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iceland shows - FBI Banned from Iceland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Not much to comment perhaps. Seems the story is legit. Maybe someone from Iceland can confirm?

FBI banned from Iceland

So the cowboys rode into town, demanding to see all evidence.

I also like this part:

The Icelandic government have already protested against the activities of the US in Reykjavík. It's been found, for example, that the US embassy there is monitoring people who enter the immediate area, and they also attempt to thwart people taking pictures of their building, this despite it being perfectly legal.

Foreign minister Össur Skarphéðinsson was given the task, after a special meeting of the cabinet, to formally protest against the behaviour of the US.

I wonder if there was any formal response?

Anyways...

edit:

I'm bumpin' Iceland up on my list of countries to emigrate to.
edit on 1-2-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2013 by elevatedone because: Changed Title

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Nice
I wish more countries would do this sort of thing. It's almost like someone coming into your house, sitting on your couch and flicking the channels on the tv while your watching it without even asking you

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah it's true, I saw the interview with Kristinn Hrafnsson in Kastljós on Wednesday where he mentioned it and also the clarification on Thursday (the interview with Ögmundur) Btw Kastljós is a pretty respectable show IMO, it's like our 60 minutes. These FBI's got no business being here anyway. I'm glad we reacted this way and told them off, no way in hell we're gonna help these bastards take out Wikileaks. Plus it's just rude to show up here and expect to be able to start working without even asking for a permission first, good riddance FBI!!

edit on 1-2-2013 by Verse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

thanks for sharing this post OP

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well done Iceland, besides being persecution on someone who's letting the people know the TRUTH, this arrogant thug behavior is completely unacceptable IMHO.

In fact now I'm hoping Wikileaks releases a whole bunch of embarassing information about the FBI itself.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'd like to go Iceland and also to Finland and Norway some day.

Now I suppose anyone who is from Iceland is going to be considered a terrorist.
edit on 1-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well the fact the U.S embassy in Ankara, Turkey just got bombd, i'd say a lot more countries are taking the approach of ridding there land of the American Empire.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Soooooo Iceland is next on the list of terror regimes which have to be democratized....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
Not much to comment perhaps. Seems the story is legit. Maybe someone from Iceland can confirm?

FBI banned from Iceland

I also like this part:

The Icelandic government have already protested against the activities of the US in Reykjavík. It's been found, for example, that the US embassy there is monitoring people who enter the immediate area, and they also attempt to thwart people taking pictures of their building, this despite it being perfectly legal.

Foreign minister Össur Skarphéðinsson was given the task, after a special meeting of the cabinet, to formally protest against the behaviour of the US.

Anyways...

edit:

If you dont recognise the coup de tat government in place in the USA why on earth would you recognise the FBI??

The Secret Service and the FBI as well as the dept of the Navy are currently under suspiscion on being involved to some degrees in the coup de tat itself. Until cyberspace is wiped away from us the entrie world knows LBJ the SS and many more government and industry entitys were involved in the coup de tat that happened in Dallas when JFK was killed. The National Security threat idea has never worked to support a coup de tat and obviously this is what they are trying to do.

Even a Country as small as Iceland has the ability to discern the truth about the coup de tat from what is now available in cyberspace never mind their own security groups. I hope more countrys turn their backs on this illegal government and force the truth out to the public so America can dissolve the current political dynamic and clean out the coup de tat influences that exist in ALL their political partys and groups, remember these criminals have had the force and power of the US government at their disposal to hide their crimes, ir will take a force equally as strong to route them and retake America for and by the People. It will not take illegal bloodshed just a few thousand arrest warrants and the seizing of a few hundred billion dollars of illegally gained assests connected to the coip, property that belongs to the merican people not the few rich families who benefitted from that coup de tat.

If America wants to curl up in the fetal position and rot away then fine but the entire world isnt willing to participate in the destruction of the one country we were all counting on to lead humanity into the future.

Iceland first and the entire world sooner than later, history will not be denied her truth any more than America will.

Obama may not know he has been supported by the coup de tat sphere of influence but that is no excuce as he has Youtube like the rest of us, never mind the fact that as it stands now with no official disclosure and the truth seeping out all over cyberspace , he is in a very tenous position to be used as a scapegoat, if the coup de tat influences need a scapegoat Obama is front and center. Maybe he gets fingered as being implicit right back to the coup and he is then made a scapegoat?? Just as outing the coup de tat cabal is the only way for America to survive the near future intact the only way for this cabal to survive the internets provision of real truth is to manufacture a scapegoat and pretend they are our saviours. The excuse of telling the American People JFK was killed in the name of National Security if they were somehow caught early on will not fly today in the political and social climate we all share globally. So the cabal only has one way out left and it is through setting up Obama, I hope this never has a chance to catalyse.

Iceland is exerting its National Identity, if other countrys did the same thing the current American administration would be ignored globally, not because of Obama but because the world knows a coup de tat occurred .Because the evidence of the coup de tat is mountainous and public knowledge in cyberspace we must assume Obama cannot possibly have any knowledge at all about this because if he did he would be 100% obligated on every level to pursue it relentlessly -- and not doing so would immediatly implicate him and complete step one of setting him up--. Obama is between a rock and a hard place and when you are between a rock and a hard place sometimes the only way out is to believe it or not BREAK the rock. Obama has the support and the truculence to break the Rock and free the American People, I expect he will during his administration bring the coup de tat to public and he will support and enact another Election for the American People and he will spearhead "The Big Event" that will properly re-write World and American history, for I believe Obamas destiny is to reunite America under the banners of Truth and American Justice. This may be how Obama manages to guide America into the future beyond his current tenure, there is no doubt he would win a re-election even after all political partys are stripped of their spheres of coup de tat influences by a nationwide cybervote which renders their historical powermongering tactics impotent. I hope Iceland also implements internet voting immediatly to remove the cracks and crevices politicians and other manipulators use to control the peoples voice. Real-time internet voting removes all the many levels of data exchange that happen to represent the areas where negative influences have traditionally been injected to manipulate us all.

Iceland will never rue the day they stood for truth and justice, in fact in the future they will be celebrated for doing just that.

edit on 1-2-2013 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Gee, someone recently posted a thread about seeking asylum from the U.S. and it was rather hard to come up with a place a person would reasonably want to go. Hmmmmmm....

...anyone know the immigration policy up there?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

They already tried that. didn't really work out for them....did you know that in 2008 the UK declared us terrorists and used the terrorists laws against us (cause of that icesave case)? Fun fact here: We also WON that case last Monday (which IMO is even a more braver act than saying NO to a fed)

Sooooooo........yeah...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

What would the FBI be doing in any nation besides the United States?

They don't operate outside the US..... curious.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hell ya, way to go iceland.

Can anyone say AWKWARD !!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why is the Federal Reserve operating outside of the United States also?reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So........... US is chasing an activist group for an alleged crime by commiting an INTERNATIONAL crime.

Very nice.........
Things are definitely out of control...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny777
Well done Iceland, besides being persecution on someone who's letting the people know the TRUTH, this arrogant thug behavior is completely unacceptable IMHO.

In fact now I'm hoping Wikileaks releases a whole bunch of embarassing information about the FBI itself.

Hey, good to see a fellow countryman around!
I wouldn't mind some UFO and NaSA information as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Oh but they do. The FBI sends agents overseas when working on cases involving US nationals and when working in conjunction with agencies such as INTERPOL.

Disclaimer: I only heard this information from what I consider a credible source, a former FBI agent that was being interviewed on Coast to Coast AM.

Back to the original topic at hand... Go Iceland! I don't see how ANY US agency thinks it has the right to operate in a sovereign foreign country without their permission, unless they have some kind of law enforcement co-op agreement between them.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aLLeKs

Iceland actually became a democracy in the year 1000. It was partly invented in Iceland

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

FBI banned from Iceland

I also like this part:

Anyways...

edit:

Once upon a time I would have had a negative reaction to this type of thing. Now? Notsomuch. I don't blame them and respect them more for doing it. They realized they were had once before and won't let it happen again.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

man i shouldve read the 2nd half of your post before i starred it.

Obama's actions thusfar in his presidency certainly suggest he is complicit in the banker controlled and occupied military industrial government.

I highly doubt he is going to deliver a free country of and by the people back to Americans. That is a stretch.
Especially since him and his chronies are basically Bush Part 2 turbocharged with a Democrat overlay.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join