It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack 'Hussein' Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by shivaX

Do you refer to Joe Biden as Joseph 'Robinette' Biden, or is it only politicians with Islamic sounding middle names that get your special attention?

Ha! I'd rather my name be Hussein than Robinette! That sounds like some kind of candy!

But, back on topic. I don't know why people put quotes around his name like it shows anything about him. Hussein is a common middle eastern/Islamic surname, whether he's a Muslim personally, I don't think it matters. There are a lot of better reasons not to like him than his religion or heritage. I don't like him at all, never have, but there's no reason to go through the ridiculousness of putting quotes around his middle name like it's some kind of legitimate reason not to like him.

ETA: It's just as silly as the people who referred to George W. Bush as "Dubya" you know, because he's from the south, that means he's dumb. Or at least that's was their reasoning behind that.
edit on 3-2-2013 by dave_welch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

It seems very very clear that Barak has more reverence and liking to Islam and muslims in general than he does to the Christians of America or other countries. Simply observe that he cannot label the Fort Hood Mass Shooting as a terrorist crime so those who were affected can get the full medical and other benefits that come with the designation. He continues to call it a workplace shooting, even though the shooter was in contact with AlQuaida, and was screaming Allah Akbar while shooting unarmed military people in a Gun Free Zone.

Barak started this nonsense himself with the self imposed "don't use my middle name" during the 2008 presidential election. Anyone who used his middle name for any reason was branded a racist.

And you couldn't use his Christian Church leader either who is famous for saying "God Damn America" over and over and over.

Barry was born to a muslim father, and as such by muslim faith he is muslim for life. His mother remarried a muslim in indonesia who adopted Barry and enrolled him into muslim faith based schools.

When Barry left Hawaii to attend college he freely changed his name to Barak Hussein Obama.
Barak is the name of the horse that Mohammed rode into battle.
Hussein is a known name of muslim kings for ages.
Obama is his fathers family surname.

All of this has been created by Obama himself from the very beginning.

But I dont think he LEGALLY changed his name. No where have I read that he legally changed his name in court with documents and a judges permission which is required by law. As such, if he did not legally change his name every document and order he has signed or put into action by Barak Hussein Obama is forged document.

Think about that.....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I just call him a$$hole and don't worry about the middle name.

Second!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I do not use his middle name...I prefer his initials. 'B.O.' as in 'body odor', it more aptly describes his personality and abilities...offensive. The only people supporting him are people on the public dole, unionists and liberal crazies.
We could go into his 'lisp' but, we'll save that for later...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Why does it matter? What do you hope to achieve through this thread? I see it being pointless bickering over why people make fun of his name.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join