Removing A Particular Thread, Not An Entire Forum.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I wrote something in a thread earlier that reminded me why I havent been around so much... so in oder for me to remain a member (as I love it here), I want to see if maybe I was doing something wrong.

If I go to recent topics page, and I dont want to constantly see the same thread, or I have NO interest in writing in it, or even reading, there is a (-) option.

The problem is it removes all threads in that particular forum, as opposed to that one thread. Am I doing this wrong? And if not, can we have that option?

I think that if memebers had that option, recent topics would actually keep reloading itself with new threads, and we can weed out the ones that can sometimes cause us to want to just walk away. This would give those that are busting their humps to make great threads a chance for others to just remove ones that do not interest them, and the threads will not get drowned out by MSM news.

i,e. If I dont want to see a thread written on Fragile Earth (just and example) if I click the (-) it removes all fragile earth topics... Just added this example just in case

Thanks, Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sooo, I ask again, is it my computer or is this the way it works, I dont want entire forums removed, just some threads, of no interest to me, maybe a mod knows?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That's the way that it works -- you can't ignore just one thread in a forum.

You might prefer the "MyATS" option -- that lists the five newest threads in a forum, so the old ones you don't like won't show up there.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Not in a forum, in the recent topics page. But it removes ALL threads on the page instead of the one I clicked on.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by adjensen

Not in a forum, in the recent topics page. But it removes ALL threads on the page instead of the one I clicked on.

Peace, NRE.

You should not use (-) but click on "MyATS" so the ones you like will show up... and its refreshed to the recently replied one.

i think thats the closest you can get now.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Here's how you do it:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thank you! Im working on it now

Peace, NRE.

new topics
top topics

join