It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this strange feeling the Great deception Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
WOW OMG lol

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xKatox

Deleted...because the OP was kind enough to fix the wall of text, so this old Lady could read it....

Des
edit on 1-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

damnit lol the one i wrote earlier was organize but got deleted i just throw what i could remember what i had before but i understand and should have made it readable cause no point in posting this thread if no one can read it

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xKatox

You have a couple of hours time limit to go edit your post. You can do that without retyping anything. Just find the right places to add some spaces between sentences to make it into paragraphs. I'm sorry you lost the first edition, I've had that happen before, it's no fun.

ETA: You did it! Perfect, now I can go read your post...Thank You...

Des

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by xKatox

You have a couple of hours time limit to go edit your post. You can do that without retyping anything. Just find the right places to add some spaces between sentences to make it into paragraphs. I'm sorry you lost the first edition, I've had that happen before, it's no fun.

ETA: You did it! Perfect, now I can go read your post...Thank You...

Des

hope that helps a little better im can barley stay up gonna knock out hope to see your opinion later on and thanks for letting me know about the changes needed to be made

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xKatox

Guilt is what happens when you are taught to follow a moral code and then mess up. The moral code is subjective as it is different from place to place. Even compassion appears to be selective.

We were not created by a father, we are darkness (Soul) wearing a suit called light (Spirit and more solid The Body).

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xKatox

------------------

Hi XKotox,

Sounds like you've had some type of a personal vision about how strong the deception is in this world.
having read the bible many times myself, I completely understand what you are trying to say with all of your references of strong delusion and deception in this world. There is no doubt that God can reveal or show anyone at any time anything that he wants to show them.

After reading over your post a few times, it is sounding to me like you are inadvertently talking about and touting or promoting " satan " who is just a fallen angel too much. Everyone must remember and keep in mind that satan is just a fallen angel who is " Already Defeated ". The bible has many, many stories about angels in it. The bible always talks about how the angels are used as messengers. The fallen angels would of course be the " lying messengers " because satan is the father of all lies.

Lets take a look at all of the angels that God created for a little bit. Of course everyone knows that there are different ranks or classes of angels. Some are cherub's some are seraphim's and some are arc angels etc. etc.
Another way of looking at the angels, is like looking at them and comparing them to say cars or aircraft. There are very simple and low cost cars, just like there are very simple and low cost aircraft. Also there are some fancy jets and even some very fast fighter jets.

The angels are not human, in other words they don't have to eat and breath like humans do. Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world, for all people. The bible states that the angels desire to look into salvation. -

" To whom it was revealed, that not to themselves, but to us they did minister the things, which are now reported to you by them that have preached the gospel to you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. "

And also there is " Rejoicing in Heaven " by the angels over even 1 sinner that repents. Luk 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Angels are not to be Worshiped by people, at any time or anywhere. They are created beings by God and that is one of the main ways to tell if they are a fallen angel or not. An angel who has not fallen will always give the strict warning to " not worship them " And of course a fallen angel would want mankind to worship them.

Of course it would be child's play for any angel to be able to do seemingly impossible things that mankind cannot do. That still does not change the fact that angels are not to be worshiped or overly glorified by men, women and children. In other words, it would be like worshiping a fancy and expensive car, or a fancy fighter jet with all of the bells and whistles. All throughout history it has been the common error of man to want to worship angels. Build statues to honor them by putting them on buildings or in water fountains or wherever or whatever. It would also be like men and women worshiping a super computer or a big chemical plant or the sun or moon.

If God sends a big powerful angel to save you or protect you, do not worship it or praise it. All worship, praise honor and glory belong to God who created all.

Just some of my thoughts after reading your thread xKtox. I hope you or anyone else who reads this are not offended by my interpretation on this subject about angels. I do not want to sound like I know everything on this subject, because of course I do not know it all either.

Yes strong delusion is being sent, and if it where possible, it would deceive even the elect.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Another following a path of another's life as your own (Jesus - assuming that he was).

Following the light will tire you as it appears and disappears gives hope and leaves and then arises new hope.

You are not light, you are watching light but have closely identified with it. Only the watcher of light is eternal - not the light which comes and goes.

The darkness is truth. Turn off the lights and see make the materials not be important and forgotten in the darkness as all things will be born and pass away - that is truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
reply to post by xKatox

------------------

Hi XKotox,

Sounds like you've had some type of a personal vision about how strong the deception is in this world.
having read the bible many times myself, I completely understand what you are trying to say with all of your references of strong delusion and deception in this world. There is no doubt that God can reveal or show anyone at any time anything that he wants to show them.

After reading over your post a few times, it is sounding to me like you are inadvertently talking about and touting or promoting " satan " who is just a fallen angel too much. Everyone must remember and keep in mind that satan is just a fallen angel who is " Already Defeated ". The bible has many, many stories about angels in it. The bible always talks about how the angels are used as messengers. The fallen angels would of course be the " lying messengers " because satan is the father of all lies.

Lets take a look at all of the angels that God created for a little bit. Of course everyone knows that there are different ranks or classes of angels. Some are cherub's some are seraphim's and some are arc angels etc. etc.
Another way of looking at the angels, is like looking at them and comparing them to say cars or aircraft. There are very simple and low cost cars, just like there are very simple and low cost aircraft. Also there are some fancy jets and even some very fast fighter jets.

The angels are not human, in other words they don't have to eat and breath like humans do. Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world, for all people. The bible states that the angels desire to look into salvation. -

" To whom it was revealed, that not to themselves, but to us they did minister the things, which are now reported to you by them that have preached the gospel to you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. "

And also there is " Rejoicing in Heaven " by the angels over even 1 sinner that repents. Luk 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Angels are not to be Worshiped by people, at any time or anywhere. They are created beings by God and that is one of the main ways to tell if they are a fallen angel or not. An angel who has not fallen will always give the strict warning to " not worship them " And of course a fallen angel would want mankind to worship them.

Of course it would be child's play for any angel to be able to do seemingly impossible things that mankind cannot do. That still does not change the fact that angels are not to be worshiped or overly glorified by men, women and children. In other words, it would be like worshiping a fancy and expensive car, or a fancy fighter jet with all of the bells and whistles. All throughout history it has been the common error of man to want to worship angels. Build statues to honor them by putting them on buildings or in water fountains or wherever or whatever. It would also be like men and women worshiping a super computer or a big chemical plant or the sun or moon.

If God sends a big powerful angel to save you or protect you, do not worship it or praise it. All worship, praise honor and glory belong to God who created all.

Just some of my thoughts after reading your thread xKtox. I hope you or anyone else who reads this are not offended by my interpretation on this subject about angels. I do not want to sound like I know everything on this subject, because of course I do not know it all either.

Yes strong delusion is being sent, and if it where possible, it would deceive even the elect.

Agreed, i know they many different types of angels and in the long run they are also a creation of the heavenly father which no creation should be worship but instead worship the one who created them(heavenly father) and glorify the father for all creation the father created rather it be creation of the earth,stars,us. Now i believe in Jesus to because through him salvation but even Jesus worship the heavenly father, Jesus is the heavenly father spirit who IS(dont confuse IS with WAS because the lord Jesus is alive now and for all eternally living breathing proof). Now i start my religious journey when i was 15 on house arrest and my aunt bought me a teen study bible which i didnt start reading till i was sent to live with my dad but that was enough to start it all around 18 i started to pay attention to the world an it just made me upset and the fact that no one around me even cared for all these people being killed no matter what religion they are people dont deserve to suffer but then my gf for 4years cheated on me when i was 19 and i went into depression but the lord lifted me out an i recognize the heavenly father for this and wont ever forget.

join