It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK ANON, time to prove you are who you say you are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
By now if a person can't see the danger we as a society are in here in America then there is no hope for you, so do everyone a favor and move along. For the rest of us... the people who may disagree on minutia, but recognize the danger found in the bigger picture, stick around and please contribute. Usually I would not worry about other nations because I don't live there, but it's time for me to set aside my isolationist ideology for a minute. The human race is in grave danger, and the only way out of it is to pull together. Set aside politics, religion, Red Sox Vs. Yankees, et al for just a minute and realize that we are ALL created in the image of God and that we all have skin in this game. To be fair to my Atheist friends out there, replace God with nature or whatever makes sense for you... the point still remains.

Global tyranny is upon us, and as a non-fundamentalist Christian, it would be very easy for me to sit back with all of my stored food and water, silver, and firearms and watch as the world burns, waiting for the day that my lord and savior returns to end all of this madness. That is what I believe, and if you don't then that's cool and I'm not here to convert you. If you don't believe as I do, then you have all the more reason to care about the state of our world, society as a whole, and the very bleak future we are staring at. I can't sit back and watch because I... no... WE have a responsibility to fight for our natural rights and the natural law granted to us by virtue of being born a free and sovereign human being here on this Earth. Somewhere along the way, man made law has become superior to natural law, and that needs to change or all hope is lost.

Here's where you come in ANON... I see all of the videos, which are very cool by the way, and I see some of your actions like this last one where you hacked the DOJ website. You are clearly capable of some great and powerful things, especially in this age of computer network technology and the manner in which information is passed around the world. The tyrants of the world could be brought to their knees without a shot being fired, if only a capable and organized group would attack the heart of their tyranny.... the way that they store and transfer information. All of their money... all of their records... and almost anything else of value to them is stored in the digital world, so do something about it ANON. Stop playing games and do something powerful and great.

Start with the UN, then onto the world central banks, then the police state infrastructure, then the multinational corporations, and so on and so on. Destroy Agenda 21 from the inside. Destroy the IRS from the inside. You get the idea. I want to see what you are truly capable of, and I'm sure that others do too. Just by the very nature of this site, I think that it is safe to say that there are ANON members among us other ATS members, and I know that you are reading this, so I guess the ball is in your court.

/rant
edit on 1-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
As a student in the ethical hacker field for the past 5 years here are some point that I would like to add regarding hacking and the group 'Anonymous':-

*Anonymous are a bunch of skids. They use conventional techniques like SQL Injection, DNS Hijacking and RCE to gain access to a remote server and deface a website. The reason that they get so much attention is because the general public is unaware of the fact that 'hacking is not a big deal'. Inother words,they are 'NOOBS'.

*Anonymous is evil. They hacked 1000's of Godaddy websites last year which belonged to innocent people just because they wanted to warn the government. They also regularly dump 1000's of Credit Card every other day which belong to innocent public. Do you still want to join them?

*If you want to learn hacking ,please do so but do not aspire to join groups like Anonymous and Lulzsec .Instead find vulnerabilities in major websites like Google, Microsoft ,Apple etc. They will pay you bounty and you are also doing something positive for the community as a whole instead of being a defacer.

*If you would have posted this question in sites like hackforums.net ,you would have been insulted preety bad.

*Hacking sites to warn/attack the government is not the best idea. Remember what happened to the members of Lulzsec?

*The most positive thing about hacking is that you will find so much of information that is being hidden from the public. Not always good information but nevertheless information.

*Another fact is that anyone can claim to be Anonymous since they dont have a Centralised policy like other hacking groups like HAVOK or Team Inj3ct0r.

*They said that they would release information on aliens that they found on NASA's server almost a year ago. Where is it?
PS:-
NASA's server does not have any materials on 'Aliens'.Trust me on this.

Do not trust Anonymous. They are bunch of kids trying to mess around. .
edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Not sure what OP is asking for here? That ANON take over the world and we all live happily ever after? Like the Occupy movement its all well and good talking about bringing down current systems but it's useless if you have no system in place to take over from the current one.

I enjoy and agree with a lot of ANON's actions but as the poster above pointed out its a bunch of kids who probably couldn't organize a pi$$ up in a brewery, let alone run a country.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
As a student in the ethical hacker field for the past 5 years here are some point that I would like to add regarding hacking and the group 'Anonymous':-

*Anonymous are a bunch of skids. They use conventional techniques like SQL Injection, DNS Hijacking and RCE to gain access to a remote server and deface a website. The reason that they get so much attention is because the general public is unaware of the fact that 'hacking is not a big deal'. Inother words,they are 'NOOBS'.

*Anonymous is evil. They hacked 1000's of Godaddy websites last year which belonged to innocent people just because they wanted to warn the government. They also regularly dump 1000's of Credit Card every other day which belong to innocent public. Do you still want to join them?

*If you want to learn hacking ,please do so but do not aspire to join groups like Anonymous and Lulzsec .Instead find vulnerabilities in major websites like Google, Microsoft ,Apple etc. They will pay you bounty and you are also doing something positive for the community as a whole instead of being a defacer.

*If you would have posted this question in sites like hackforums.net ,you would have been insulted preety bad.

*Hacking sites to warn/attack the government is not the best idea. Remember what happened to the members of Lulzsec?

*The most positive thing about hacking is that you will find so much of information that is being hidden from the public. Not always good information but nevertheless information.

*Another fact is that anyone can claim to be Anonymous since they dont have a Centralised policy like other hacking groups like HAVOK or Team Inj3ct0r.

*They said that they would release information on aliens that they found on NASA's server almost a year ago. Where is it?
PS:-
NASA's server does not have any of documents on Aliens.Trust me on this.

I never claimed to want to join them... in fact I have always been and continue to be quite cynical when it comes to ANON. My point is that if they are what they say they are, and I seriously doubt that they are, then do something meaningful. I am calling them out. I could care less about NASA servers and aliens, but what I do care about is the intentional destruction of world economies and the fact that the IRS just came out and said that the most basic ObamaCare plan will cost a family of 5 $20,000 a year. I care about real problems we are facing, not about who killed Kennedy or any of that irrelevant stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Anonymous representative - and PROUD

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
How? By inference, name and deeds...he/she/they are unknown. Anonymous. So all the proof required is that they answer to this by STAYING anonymous. There's the proof.

How else would they prove they are unknown? By STAYING unknown.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Anonymous representative - and PROUD

"1st rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club"

but for real, Anon started from a term on 4chan /b/ alot of Anon have good ideas , but with a group as open as Anon you will always have skiddys in it. I would say anyone wanting to learn is good but start w/ learning to code before trying to do something you could get in deep doo doo for ~Pro-Tip~

BTW not talking about "ObservingYou" just saying as a whole

new topics

top topics

join