It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goerge Green, who is he? NWO Insider? Your take on him please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Good day ATS friends,
I was encouraged by a fellow ATS'r to research this fella and watch the video in the link, and I googled his name and could not come up wth a clear definitive conclusion if this guy is legit.
The video goes into the elites plan for war to play out on a massive scale in the middle east and that the plan will be to Nuke Isreal and create further chaos worldwide, he even referenced the GA guidestone and this was a site erected in tribute to their plan. He also mentioned that the "plan" has not gone as fast as the elite hoped it would.
View the video and please see for yourself before responding, also take a look at his site.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/01/this-is-how-they-plan-to-kill-us-elite-insider-george-green-video-2550414.html

His website.
www.nohoax.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

This is the guy who 'wrote' (transcribed from aliens) "the handbook to the new paradigm" right?

I liked the book beyond the hard to believe story of it's conception.. It would have been harder to take in had it not been free, and freely shipped to me..

Of course then he sent me a a booklet catalogue thing filled with over priced books. Least that was all they ever sent me..

So I don't know I have mixed feelings about him.. He claims to be an insider in the banking industry.. Says he met with a lot of the elites and worked with them a bit until he saw the drugs and sex slaves or whatever it was..

He is a big proponent of buying gold, for a long time..

He believes the "good aliens" are trying to warn us, but they won't really do anything about it, because we have to create our own solution.. No jesus or outside alien help..

So that's just off the top of my head..

he's hard to believe in a lot of ways, but some of the info was very useful for me once upon a time. I still have that book, and I read it from time to time.. Something about it jives with my thoughts I have always had on the control aspect of this current world situation.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thank you for you're input. I never knew about the "aliens" stuff, in my opinion thats wierd. In the video his knowledge about the elites plan and how he conected the dots seemed convincing.
As I learn more, the more I feel compelled away from him.......

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Here's a link to how I found out about him..

It must have been a while ago because I had never heard of any of this stuff and didn't have the internet.. I couldn't sleep so I turned on the radio and it was on am instead of fm and so I heard this guy talking about aliens..
"People can talk about aliens over the radio?"

I didn't realize until years later that I had listened to coast to coast..

This is George green talking about UFOs and Aliens.

George Green on Pleiadians - Coast to Coast

Haha I have come a long way from that strange introduction into the conspiracy/UFO/alien scene..

He talks about some switzerland guy who was meeting with aliens. The info he got was that the Pleidians had engineered the planet for 500,000,000 people.. This coincides directly with the georgia guidestones you mentioned.. This kind of shows either a change of heart or a confused individual..

Also makes it sound like the pleiadians were the same ones the Nazis supposedly talked to.. They are the tall blondes, which mixes with the super race which mixes with mass exterminations which mixes with the georgia guide stones.

The guy he was talking about in Switzerland turns out to be Billy Meier... Familiar with that name?

Just thought I would give a little more info..

I don't know what side of the fence I am on, but I don't trust this "alien" stuff, very much.

I don't trust the guy..

That show is a good listen though.
Maybe the good aliens he talked about are the "ant people" (grays).

One major saving grace:
His info on the inside banking and money laundering seems to have been dead on looking at recent events..
This gives him some credibility on the money NWO pieces.

And something I don't like to talk about.. That book "handbook to the new paradigm" had some things in it that I then personally experienced. It's what brought on my first UFO experience.. Anyway..
edit on 2/1/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Oh and I'm listening to the show now to remember what this guy was saying...

He's basically admitting that the aliens he was talking about have a positive message of "Order out of chaos" for humanity.. And that the book will "open you up" to talking to aliens. I don't know how to say it right except that it seems like the luciferian agenda. Good or Bad who cares.. It just is what it is.

The way he talks about the new age and the aliens creating eden.. Atlantis and Lumeria aswell..

It makes me think these blonds (angles) told us about (god) and that they are what I would call the "bad guys"
The ones who try and trap us locking our souls to Earth, by telling us to give up our power..

He's a good story teller which doesn't help.

It's some strange tangled game that's for sure. I take in info even from dis info agents.. If you get enough samples from enough sources the lies start sifting out on their own..
edit on 2/1/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Thank for you're input buddy. I appreciate all of you're efforts truly. Dang this guy, im not sure yet. I do see allot of sense into the his NWO, banking stuff though, but everything else? To far out for me.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
George Green is a typical con-man. Have you seen the video of him talking about Billy Meier's alien contacts? He shows pictures he claims are real, which were PROVEN hoaxes. He's out to make a buck -- that's all.

top topics

join