It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Seems just like pictures with crazy music in the background and text, nothing to really back it up. But interesting either way... Yep, another VERY useful post!

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmileyMan34
Seems just like pictures with crazy music in the background and text

Crazy music? Thats classic Pink Floyd from The Dark Side of the Moon

I'm not sure what to make of the video, but I enjoyed it especially with Floyd in the background.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sorry, all I remembered was some screaming.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well I am shocked, to not recognize Pink Floyd music is akin to thinking eminem is a small round chocolate.

You need to get out more smiley

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
LoL

Thats shelterd! Oh boy and i thought I didn't get out..

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That song was one of the best songs on that Pink Floyd album. I remember when I first heard it. I got the album as soon as possible

Smiley man you weren't reading the words. They were very inspiring.

The Sun is our closes link to the creator. I can see why the ancient man worshiped it so much. In fact December 25 a pagan holiday that is still celebrated to this day. This is one of the greatest gifts that God has given to humankind. It�s free energy. We could eliminate a lot of problems using solar power but were too greedy for oil and natural resources.

I think the point that the video was trying to make (just my opinion) is that we are special and insignificant. If Armageddon were to come and all life on the planet were to perish the sun in all its awe would still shine bright and hopefully give life to a new species that will look up at it and just��wonder

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sheltered is right, I went to a Catholic school until 6th grade
Luckily it wasn't an all-boys school too... And no, my best friend is not a sock.

top topics

join