It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the scenes: Undercover shareholder pushes for transparency at Monsanto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Behind the scenes: Undercover shareholder pushes for transparency at Monsanto

rt.com

Safe food activists protested a shareholder meeting at Monsanto’s HQ, calling for more transparency in the company’s actions. Adam Eidinger, who bought shares only to have a say, revealed what they discussed behind the scenes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rt.com
rt.com
rt.com

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't remember Monsanto and GMO getting much exposure here, certainly never enough. I got out of the Stock Market in 2000-3 and one of the stocks I dumped and admittedly made a nice return on was “MON” Monsanto Company St. Louis, Missouri and while I am no longer one of their investors, I still get their News Letter which is and continues to fly in the face of worldwide outrage.

Here is a neat site where various GMO Videos can be found:
www.responsibletechnology.org...

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great post! I doubt Eidinger really got to know the truth, though. Monsanto is a big and clever corporation, so if they found that one of the shareholders was actually a food safety activist, they'd probably have watered down the agenda. What Monsanto really has in store for the world is probably hiding somewhere with as much security as the Coca Cola formula.

By the way, that 'Chinese economist' mentioned in the article I think is He Xin, whom I mentioned in a thread a posted yesterday. In his book about Freemasonry, he had a whole chapter about Monsanto controlling Chinese soybeans. The world is getting smaller!
edit on 1-2-2013 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

I'm sure most people interested in what Monsanto is doing already know about this but it's definitely worth repeating. This article further points to the fact that they are not being remotely transparent. they say that they don't serve GMs because the "believe in choice" ?! Well why won't you GM products as GM products and let developing farmers develop unimpeded?

new topics

top topics

join