It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic terrorists' threaten to murder Australian captive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

That is how you 'redirect' someone when you don't have an answer for something.
Nice.

And btw,Nice try defending Islam(although you didn't say a word against the terrorists.Your loyalty is perfectly transparent.)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

Answering questions on THIS thread so that you can avoid questions here?

Nice try. Very nice try.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

What about the man who shot a bus driver and kidnapped a 6 yr old kid in the USA.. Does he come under Islamic extremist? There are bad eggs in every culture pal..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by Severin

And btw,Nice try defending Islam(although you didn't say a word against the terrorists.Your loyalty is perfectly transparent.)

I love how you continue to claim Islam are all terrorists.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by Severin

True.

Don't read much about *any god* other than this one however.

I guess all the christian jew buddhist zoroastrian meanies are continuing their attack on the ever loving peaceful hippy muslim terrorists.

When will they ever stop their crusade against them.

What on earth are you babbling on about?

Hippies and terrorists are about as different as black and white, hot and cold.

What planet are you from?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

IF MOST MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL THEN WHY DONT THEY REACT WHEN EXTREMEST CAUSE HAVOC?WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY?

The question answers itself

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
hey shivaX you are creating hate

I have seen your threads and you create hate against muslims.This are all false propaganda and you are a zionist or christian extrmist. Muslims never do this things.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Let us all fellow human brothers and sisters first before our personal choices set us apart but bound by common goals in life, not be divided, but face up to realities.

1. That terrorist group will name any higher moral authority espacially within Islam to justify their nefarious schemes, simply because they know muslims, or at least a large majority of them, are uneducated and easily misled.

But there are rising and more true muslims who know far more better than what these opportunists are spouting. Islam had never condone the harming or killing of innocent people. The australian soldier is a guest of the national authority of the land, and training soldiers for para-military operations against criminals. He is innocent.

The ones who are not innocent are the terrorist group. They are simply criminals and must be brought to justice, one way..or another. Within Islam, it is the community that decides on any war, and only after very much deliberations and where all other options failed, as taught by the Prophet Muhammad and examplified by his own life's example.

The community where those terrorists resides in is the democratically elected govt of Philippines, not any self declared 'leader', no matter whatever religious BS he claims to be acting on. Worse when Islam is used, for the Prophet Muhammad had already said he was the LAST messenger from Allah, and anyone else who claim such divine communications are liars and demons.

In 7th century, robbing caravens was an accepted way of life, as the lands there were not fertile enough to support everyone. Such actions had evolved a code of honor that ensures rules were complied such as not murdering the innocents or leaving them without water to reach an oasis or their next town.

But today is no longer 7th century, nor is Arabia without its resources, or even Philippines, a rich and fertile land capable of feeding millions more. There is no need for robbing or kidnapping as what those terrorists had done. It is against Islam in EVERY way. They are infidels, had harmed islam and must be eradicated, never to be supported.

2. There can be NO negotiations with terorists. My deepest sympathy to Mr Rodwell and his family and friends, and hope that he may be rescued soon.

I will not tell others what to do, but I will share what I will do if I am ever captured by terrorists.

I will not plead for my life, but will dare them to kill me.

I have no deathwish, for there are those I love and cared about and who love and care about me, but I do know that if their demands are met, it will only be use to KILL EVEN MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE. I will not be selfish to seek for life BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS. Their lives are just as precious as mine, but it is me now that is captured and not them.

Terrorists are a scourge upon humanity and we mankind CANNOT exists alongside beasts. They must be EXTERMINATED wherever they try to hide, or we mankind will only continue to lose more of our own fellow human beings.

Thus, kill me, and the door is open wide for the terrorists to be tracked down and exterminated, every single one of them.

edit on 2-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join