It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Targeted me, Here is what they will do to you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If your so tech savy....wouldn't setting up a 'packet sniffer' be your first priority?

Bernard.....is that you.

edit on 1/2/2013 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
The reason I don't believe you? You're making every excuse you can think of as to why everyone here on this thread is wrong but you. You won't entertain any other idea and you're contradicting yourself. I can tell you without a doubt that if what you are saying is true and it were happening to me, if I had exhausted all other means of help and ended up here on the Internet, I would be trying every last bit of advice people gave me and would thank them immensely for considering my situation.

If you are not here for help, why then? And how is it, if what you say is true, you are online posting this here? Isn't that a bit...I don' t know, exactly the opposite of what you should be doing?

You know what.

Why don't I get completely and utterly honest with you.

I am here, and suffering a fool like you, because I know that someone else out there will read this and unlike you learn from it.

I am not here for you, I am here for others, you are just taking space here.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
No disrespect at raising doubts about your story, because you are, to me, as I am to you, just a person typing on a screen who could be saying anything. I'm glad I'm not there when you read this, all I might have a coffee cup thrown at my head. Good luck, and, just thought of this, if they really are "watching" then they are reading this thread right now. Hello, and you leave her alone, you. Pick on someone your own size. No no, not me, those others guys. Gotta go.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

hihihihihi I like your post

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Reply to post by OccamAssassin

"Bernard.....is that you."

Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
to me, that sounds exactly what id expect someone would say if they were pranking their wife. I know your not going to like hearing this and ill probably get flamed but before you do let me ask something.

1. Do you have a static IP address?
2. Is there an AD HOC network on your computer?

lets cross off all possibilities before coming to a conclusion of who might be hacking you, or if your getting hacked at all.

I don't know if you realize it but pointing to my husband as a sick joker is in insult

To me,
and to him.

Yes I have static IP,

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VigilantGirl

you are a bad liar....I said it,.....outright,

you are lying....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

I was thinking the same thing....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
If your so tech savy....wouldn't setting up a 'packet sniffer' be your first priority?

Bernard.....is that you.

Packet sniffer LOL

how can packet sniffer find something that operates on completely unknown protocol

for example WireShark which is decent couldn't find anything

I am not some Bernard, good luck finding your buddy Bernard
edit on 1-2-2013 by VigilantGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Bernard.....is that you.

edit on 1/2/2013 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

This! If you know what you're doing a packet sniffer will be able to tell you the source and destination IP/Hostnames of EVERY packet going in and out of your machine. That means any time they send you a message, you should be able to see how/where it's coming from. I'm a computer science major in school, but your description of the "hacking" is too vague for me to narrow anything down.

Sounds downright creepy though. I just cleaned off my boss's computer the other day and he had a virus on it that would turn on his webcam and show him a picture of himself with a big FBI warning like. "Pay us $15 and we won't put you on the Piracy Watch List" That made me LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by VigilantGirl

you are a bad liar....I said it,.....outright,

you are lying....

and here is my message to you

I am here, and suffering a fool like you, because I know that someone else out there will read this and unlike you learn from it.

I am not here for you, I am here for others, you are just taking space here.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

This! If you know what you're doing a packet sniffer will be able to tell you the source and destination IP/Hostnames of EVERY packet going in and out of your machine. That means any time they send you a message, you should be able to see how/where it's coming from. I'm a computer science major in school, but your description of the "hacking" is too vague for me to narrow anything down.

I tried wireshark, so far nothing

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by VigilantGirl

Your really should change that. Your husband or anyone could easily access your computer having a static IP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join