It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Killings: Why American Men Are "Going Postal"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Men are being attacked on a biological, neurological, sociological, intellectual, academic, and economic level. They are being rendered more feminine, more fat, more weak, more lethargic, more materialistic, more shallow, more chatty, and more useless. They are being drugged, insulted, dominated, and pacified. Their very existence is being called into question. They are being told they are an evolutionary anomaly that will eventually die out. They are being informed of their obsolescence. And you wonder why they are going crazy?
edit on 2-2-2013 by skynet2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of arguments as to weather or not this is an issue. I figure that the original article shows that there are some patterns in mass shootings (which include intended and non-intended victims alike). The way I see it is that the article pointed to some similarities between events and speculated about what some of the causes might be.

I'm definitely no expert so I'm not going to claim weather the author is correct but I don't think his claims should be automatically dismissed. I think that he's definitely pointing the way towards some research which could figure out what causes senseless killing. I appreciate the paper posted on page two which shows the decline of homicides in respect to both whites and blacks in the US.

What I'm taking away from this thread is that there are social factors which cause certain groups to be more likely to senselessly shoot people but there are also social factors which are still causing people to do this. If we can figure out the root then we might be able to make some additional positive changes.

I just wanted to add that someone posted that advocates of the "social safety net" etc. are taking there idea's straight out of the communist handbook. What's the problem with that? You can take ideas from communists without going into a full blown corrupted communist regime... The communist ideology is supposed to promote peace and human flourishing (obviously it doesn't typically work) and that is definitely a noble goal we should always strive for.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here's a thought Let's burn all the Money! That way no one would be poor or rich anymore, even playing field. Money is the root of all these problems listed. "Oh sorry your poor and can't afford health care or a new shirt for a job interview too bad F*** you, I have my BMW why don't you work harder." This is how the wealthy think at least it's how they act. Then when one dude who has nothing left, (a man with nothing to lose is a very dangerous man) the last can of beans is gone, the power has been cut off, you drank the last of your booze yesterday, what little money you have goes to child support to support a child you don't get to see unless you pay to do so. Ya I would go a little postal too.

Fix the root of the problem. THE MONETARY SYSTEM.

Imagine a world without debt slaves. Slaves always go Postal!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
ahh last i knew the alltime mass killing list was headed by europe & vtech came in at #5

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
reply to post by Xtrozero

You must be intentionally trying to evade the topic, MASS KILLINGS!

You dont walk into a theater or a school with a shotgun and kill 20 people!

Oh really....

So you are saying a guy like this could not go crazy with a shotgun...BTW this is typical and not some fast load demo.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Pervius

Ding Ding Ding!!

Great Graphic - thanx.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Pervius

Ding Ding Ding!!

Great Graphic - thanx.

I had a chemistry text book, 35 years ago, with a chapter about radio-chemistry. Radiochemistry was then about electromagnetic energy interacting with chemical reactions. The chapter basically said -- it happens, not much, nothing to see here.

The term, radiochemistry, is now about radioactive materials, which is bogus because chemistry happens in the electron cloud around each atom-- the nucleus of the atom has no effect on chemical events.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Hahaha, you must be a joke on your own! This guy might be good in reloading yadaydada, however, he would not be very successful in mass killing simply because his targets would be running away and every second counts. This setup vs a gun with 60 round caliber and rapid fire plus 10x more killing range wouldnt be half as effective.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Waldy because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hahaha, you must be a joke on your own! This guy might be good in reloading yadaydada, however, he would not be very successful in mass killing simply because his targets would be running away and every second counts. This setup vs a gun with 60 round caliber and rapid fire plus 10x more killing range wouldnt be half as effective.

Were you drunk when you typed this?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LennayTheUndead

Nope. Are you drunk now?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Well nearly all the spree killers are the following:
Lunatic liberals, democrat party members or the offspring of such folk.

The are additionally (in nearly all cases) on some form of Big Pharma drugs for mental illness. THAT is the real reason, so forget all the hyperbole and guns. It's the person stupid!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Michael Carneal also was in a state of shock after the incident was done. He stated "Kill me, please. I can't believe I did that."

TJ Solomon surrendered his weapon to the assistant principal, saying "Oh my god, I'm so scared!".

Luke Woodham "I just closed my eyes and fought with myself because I didn't want to do any of it".

All three of those heard voices. You would probably be most interested in some statements attributed to Andrew Wurst:

"I died four years ago. I've already been dead and I've come back. It doesn't matter anymore. None of this is real."

People are "programmed to act and say what the government, mad scientists, or a psycho want them to say" and are "given "time tablets" that gives them different levels of intelligence and different personalities. He, too, heard voices and had a flat appearance.

Whereas I don't know if it's any form of mind control, there is a rather peculiar consistency amongst the "shooters" such as the flattened expression. For what it's worth, I did a sample to see if there was a correlation to a specific educational program but could only find verification for half of my small sample but it may just be that another factor was at work to increase the likelihood of them being in the program as opposed to it being the source although Wurst's statements are strange.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Other than from a tower type situation where has distance been an issue with any past mass killings? I can hit a human size target with my .40 at 50 meters every time, so a shotgun that holds 7 rounds and a hand gun that holds 10 rounds is well over 10 dead before the first reloading is needed. Hell, start off with the shotgun to get the party started and then just use 2 .45s with a lot of clips...

Or just use your car... if people really want to kill many people they will find a way.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

How about quit taking the misguided social worker paradigm that blames everyone
else and negates personality responsibility of the individual for their own actions.

Next thing you know the fault of misbehavior will be laid at the
doorstep of your mother for
sitting you on the potty crooked.

How did you know my mother did that?

Stay out of my bathroom, mister!

Seriously, though.... while you have a point, that personal responsibility is important and more people should take some, your post almost makes it sound as though a person's personality is an isolated phenomenon, and that simply isn't the case.

I have come to suspect that there may be a genetic factor involved with formation of personality. If so, I think it's only a small piece of the puzzle... but I think some type of genetic influence may be present. Aside from that, one's upbringing and life experience plays a massive role in how one's personality will turn out. You think it's purely coincidental that many serial killers were raised by, overbearing, often deeply religious mothers? I'm not saying that's any kind of excuse, or implying that is the only (or even most important) factor. But when looking at the big picture, and looking for patterns, one can see that it may be a relevant factor in some cases.

I think aside from possible genetic factors and what our parents did raising us, the other experiences we have during our formative years, and input from society, the media, etc are all important factors in our development.

Further... if you've ever taken a "psychotropic" substance-- be that a "psych med" or certain other ones I'm not allowed to specifically discuss, or even alcohol, or nicotine, you may have some first-hand experiential knowledge of how much our neurochemistry can affect our thoughts, behaviors, and thus ultimately our personalities. If you are currently or ever have been a regular user of any type of substance I mentioned above, you may have the additional factor of having outside chemical influence on your personality. How many kids these days grow up taking some kind of psych med or other, sometimes for years, or well into adulthood....?

And how much do we know about external factors influencing brain development? We do know that what may seem like minor nutritional changes can have major and/or lasting impact on development. What might this mean for your developing brain, and whatever substances are going into your body, while growing up?

No person is an island. And that is one of the reasons that people are one of the trickiest things to study, especially when we're talking about psychology and personal development. And wanting to understand which factors may have influence over a thing like this, is not quite the same as looking for "excuses," even though some may try to use it as such.

edit on 3-2-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Because rifles are used for long range shooting. Most every police officer carries a riot gun, (12 gauge shotgun with seven rounds of OO buckshot) in his vehicle for close combat and riot control. The military also uses 12 gauge shotguns for in close combat also.
One 12 gauge OO buckshot shell carries (12) .38 caliber pellets.

The bottom line is that this whole discussion of gun control has little to do with crime or public safety, and everything to do with furthering the agenda of the globalist, NWO, UN Agenda 21 bunch, and Obama is their guy right now.

www.augustforecast.com...

edit on 4-2-2013 by nightstalker46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So you are buying the "official version" I presume. Good luck with that?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
There certainly has to be a point where large numbers of people in a repressed society simultaneously act out.

Mass murder is the final act.

So is domestic violence, rape, and suicide.

Identifying the cause is the first step.

Why is it predominatly white males?

Answer: it's not. The 'media' portrays it that way.
Violence, rape, murder, suicide, genocide? Predominantly white male?
If you think that, they are affecting you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Good point. However they have one of the worlds highest suicide rate.

en.wikipedia.org...

They also have strict gun control laws, but it doesn't stop more than 30,000 suicide deaths each year.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skynet2015
Men are being attacked on a biological, neurological, sociological, intellectual, academic, and economic level. They are being rendered more feminine, more fat, more weak, more lethargic, more materialistic, more shallow, more chatty, and more useless. They are being drugged, insulted, dominated, and pacified. Their very existence is being called into question. They are being told they are an evolutionary anomaly that will eventually die out. They are being informed of their obsolescence. And you wonder why they are going crazy?
edit on 2-2-2013 by skynet2015 because: (no reason given)

Just to make a point and not to suggest that what you perceive is in anyway pay-back because it is not. This is what women have lived with for millenia. See Riane Eisler's work and Leonard Shlain's the Alphabet and the goddess. (that should set off a storm of abuse....)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i think media is the cause of it all.
I notice things like..
When they Whoever "THEY" are want to change something the media blast's you 24/7 with mcdonlads kids meals are making your kids fat...
Guns are bad not crazy people with guns
Popcorn and large soda at movies makes you fat..

You see a trend when the media hype's something and beat's it into you..people comply.
And when media hype's something and things dont go there way like the gun issue..more people get nationalized on tv. like after sandy hook
college guy shoots people ..
Guy shoots bus driver keeps kid in bunker all that time...
we still fight them over gun's..thus why media keeps ramming this stories down ya throat's.

Why members of the the mexican mafia was caught 5 mile's from my house living the illegal immigrant dream setting up there cartel in Kentucky no doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join