It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is taking the Mickey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I feel for Americans.your government has been over controlling you all.as if your all criminals.USA headlines make my heart go out to you. I think Americans on the whole are good people, family folk . But now seems that you are being treated like retards. You really need to fight the fight. Cos it will get worse. People/governments bully and gage the reaction and if you take it then they get worse. dont be lead by untrustworthy or presidents. They are basically experimenting on you .

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
To be fair chaos is everywhere, shootings and whatnot. What are they meant to do? I'm not saying what they're doing is or isn't right, but I wouldn't know how to handle the mess.
edit on 31-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'd agree with experimenting in so far as they're trying this, that and whatever sounds good with no real idea how any one idea may turn out.

It's kind of like handing a grade school kid a college level chemistry set and standing behind armored glass to watch what happens next. Maybe he makes the next world breakthrough ....or make he just makes the next high explosive by mistake. Who knows?

My problem here is no one invited me to a spot behind that armored glass and I can't dig deep enough to hide from this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

They have to be proud and say no we deserve the old America .

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Thanks for your concern, OP. But you could be an agent provocateur yourself, for all we know.

No offense meant, if you're just concerned for our welfare; but you surely must understand how your post could sound a little suspect....

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree man, the government is really pushing hard for total control. And even worse there's a large number of morons willing to side with the government on every measure.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I do. But am in the UK, they may try the same nonsense in Europe next.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Thanks for your concern, OP. But you could be an agent provocateur yourself, for all we know.

No offense meant, if you're just concerned for our welfare; but you surely must understand how your post could sound a little suspect....

I would like to let the record show that I suspect you are a double secret provacateur!

top topics

join