It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Volcanoes erupt at Once in Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarpenterMatt

Originally posted by Garkiniss
So it begins....

REALLY? Been hanging out at GLP have we? Heard that phrase so many times from doomtards it's ridiculous. Why do people get off from being the first to say that? Just weird.

One of my pet hates too. The irony of repeating jingoistic phrases on a site for free thinkers....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
so it continues...

this Italian caldera isn't making any news over here, neither are the Russia volks.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Very exciting stuff - looking forward to hearing more.
Makes me wonder if ‘my’ volcano Etna is feeling anything in her bones while this is going on?

peace

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I mentioned long ago I would come back when the beginning is in process....I became concerned when the one quake of 5.8 (a small quake) hit Brazil...... this to me was a warning to the beginning..... I wrote that when volcanoes erupt at the same time we are in the beginning (the 4 in Russia would signify this to me) I believe this year is going to be harsh..... very harsh. Everything that has been happening has only been mild compared to what is coming. I will continue to observe but I will predict now that May 31 is a day to remember.

No need to respond I will not write back at this time but I suggest you get your acts together and prepare a little.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
-reply to post by TheGeeMan

perhaps the idea that modern humanity has entered a New geological 'age' might be the hidden message you are trying to fathom...

see: www.bbc.co.uk...

Anthropocene: Have humans created a new geological age?

By Howard Falcon-Lang Royal Holloway, University of London

among some circles (lets say private instead of occult & unheralded instead of secret) the new geologic Age began in 1945

along with the atomic bomb being created and used both in tests in the USA and in War on the Japanese mainland twice....

there is quiet knowledge that the Earth's mantle plume convection currents were altered, which is part of the birth of a new geological age...

since 1945... the Earth Mantle, inner solid core and the outer liquid core (smaller than the planet Mercury) have been disrupted by the build up of the upper crust being subducted to a dangerous inbalance near the Earth core and is (some 50+ years later) actually causing the core/mantle plume disturbances

creating the potential for a modern Siberian Traps outpouring of lottsa lava--- and a replay of the Deccan Traps era

the eternal cycle of Fire-&-Ice of the Planet is underway... the holocene is over, the benign weather of the last 150 years is history... the mystical Nazi's understood the eternal fire-ice cycle but became fixated on other stuff that focused on war & power, finding the Ark-covenant & spear-of-destiny, Vril & other such metaphysical stuff

the post before yours touches on the 4 volcanoes being the symbollic "four horsemen of the apocalypse"

only time will bear that theory out... and by then it will be too late for the sheeples

end-times prophecy is the disguised reenactments of ancient cyclical events.. the Earth, nature , will be the destroyer from the depths of hell (Which in Reality: is actually the core & mantle plumes going into a rogue state of disequilibirum)... thus the myth of hell, satan, abaddon/apollyon, etc

the collective memory of humanity has created religion & end-time eschatology to 'tell the story' of the "Fire-&-Ice' cycle... meme

i suggest to you that my post is not fringe, woo-woo stuff... but it has to go through the 4 phases of truth ..eh
edit on 2-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

the 4 volcanoes at Kamchatka may well be the start of the actual era called 'the birth pangs' found in scriptures , which are the preserved, collective memory of the race of humanity from antiquity... well somewhere after 1 million years ...even the Maya tell of the existance of 4 previous worlds/ eras of menkind... along with the Vedas over in India knew that this destructive era would return (or come for the 1st time to our modern minds)
before the present

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
So it begins....

Hahaaha! So what begins?

If this had occurred mid-2012, then I'd be more interested. But after the failed December 21 2012 and whatnot, nothing seems remarkable to me or anybody else for that matter. There could be a massive tsunami on the East Coast of 'Murica for all I care, but I wouldn't even blink.

There isn't even going to be a world war anytime soon. Even if Israel hits Iranian nuclear sites, I can predict that there'll be no retaliation. Even if North Korea continues its "nuclear program", nothing much will come of it. There will be no American invasion; no Chinese invasion of North Korea - there won't even be a Korean war re-erupting.

These are modern times - the most action we see are terrorist attacks and small-scale invasions and guerrilla warfare by 'Muricans and whatnot.

All of this earthquake/tsunami/WW3 nonsense is all just hype. Hype to create some excitement. Unfortunately, that's all it is. There won't be any global thermonuclear war, no dirty bomb, no aliens, no nothing.

In short, the gist you will get from reading the above paragraphs basically says that "I won't believe it until it"

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I'm sure Chamberlain thought the same thing after making his pact with Sata.....errr... Herr Hitler. I know they thought the same thing before the guns roared World War I into existence and we have contemporary reports to show it for context. They even reported such sentiments as factual analysis out of the CIA just a couple weeks before the North Koreans crossed the line En Masse and nearly threw the South Korean forces into the water.

I would hope you're right but I know in my gut Dec 21 had squat to do with anything and was, in the end, just a number on a sheet of paper we hang on the wall. The signs of change are all around us in the environment and 'works of man'.

The more I educate myself about what is happening the more I feel sick to realize this has happened before. It's happening again....and it has a LONG WAY to play out before improvement comes in any sense of the word.

I'm starting to come to a dawning realization .... We're experiencing the calm before a storm few even know is just over the horizon. Those who -KNOW- have clearances and the work of Governments to do in preparing..and we've been seeing it right in front of us for over 2 years now at a near frantic pace. .......I hope realization isn't coming far far too late.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

Hahaaha! So what begins?

If this had occurred mid-2012, then I'd be more interested. But after the failed December 21 2012 and whatnot, nothing seems remarkable to me or anybody else for that matter.

The December 21st 2012 date has come and gone but it might interest you to know
that the Mayans calculations have never been wrong .. infact, if the date was calculated
wrong, then it was done by us and NOT them.

The Mayans used three cyclical calendars and one important one revolved around the
human gestation period - a 260 day calendar..or the Zero year.

Today we like to count using the numerical one as our first digit.

The Mayans are clearly telling us through their calendar division to start at zero.

If we start our count with one then the calendar ends in 2012, but if we use the Mayan method
and start the count with zero - then the calendar ends in 2013.

With the advent of 'four' very interesting comets interesecting our solar system this year and two
of those comets cross within seven and half days of each other (the possible Hopi Twins) all winding down around December 21st 2013 - I estimate this year to be very.. ..intersting to say the least.
edit on 2-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wouldn't going from 1 to 0 move it back one year, not forward? Just asking.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderM
Wouldn't going from 1 to 0 move it back one year, not forward? Just asking.

No...

You are adding a number to the equation, not subtracting.

The idea is to start the count from the zero year, not the number one year.
By doing so you are adding a year.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join