It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV Stands for Masonic Temple Vision, & I HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
TV CAN NOT STAND FOR TELEVISION! TELEVISION IS ONE WORD, WHERE AS IN AN ACRONYM LIKE TV EACH LETTER MUST STAND FOR A SEPARATE WORD. SO TV MUST MEAN TEMPLE VISION.

HENCE: M.T.V. as Masonic Temple Vision

Yelling wont fix it!!!

tele-
word-forming element meaning "far, far off," from Greek tele-, combining form of tele "far off, afar, at or to a distance," related to teleos (genitive telos)

vision (n.)
late 13c., "something seen in the imagination or in the supernatural," from Anglo-French visioun, Old French vision (12c.), from Latin visionem (nom. visio) "act of seeing, sight, thing seen," from pp. stem of videre "to see,"

television (n.)
1907, "the action of seeing by means of Hertzian waves or otherwise, what is existing or happening at a place concealed or distant from the observer's eyes" [OED]; in theoretical discussions about sending images by radio transmission, formed in English or borrowed from French télévision, from tele- + vision...
Television is the first truly democratic culture -- the first culture available to everyone and entirely governed by what the people want. The most terrifying thing is what people do want. [Clive Barnes, "New York Times," Dec. 30, 1969]
Meaning "a television set" is from 1955. Shortened form TV is from 1948.

You were kidding though, with the caps and the yelling and the not being rational about masonic death rituals involving non stop jordy shore and big brother.. I know.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

If these videos prove anything, it is that I am not the first person who's had this idea.
edit on 1-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

You are sure right about that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact, I stopped on the first page, it went, on, and on, and on, and on.

ATS Search function. Much more than just a pretty button.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
MEET THE VULTURES ... anyone?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

Yea, you're right. Masons should stay out of these threads. No first hand knowledge should be needed when there is all this fantastic information flowing.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

No it wouldn't. Our symbols are not trademarked.

reply to post by NJoyZ

Actually a 2-letter acronym can stand for one word. There has never existed such a standard such as that. Look at State abbreviations. Plus, television is the fusion of two words into one. Maybe you should go back to school and study a bit more.

reply to post by NJoyZ

Let's see:

Checkered floor? Used in Masonry, but not exclusive in use just like any symbol throughout time.

pyramids with eyes in them? Not Masonic.

Hand over one eye? Not Masonic.

Subliminal sexuality? Not Masonic.

Representation of ancient gods/goddesses? Nope.

Check out this totally awesome related video I just found. it even has the picture I posted during the first few seconds:

How old are you? 12? "Totally awesome"? Really? Youtube? Really?

And people wonder why we Masons don't take some of you conspiracy theorists seriously.
As for your video, nothing in that family hazard commercial was Masonic.

Salt? Really. That's your evidence? Some people are desperate to find a boogeyman.

As for the sacrificial rite, the narrator is grasping at straws and you can see that they don't have any actual knowledge when he uses the word "possibly". With the twins, a lot of organizations require one to dress up, but the dress code varies with different jurisdictions. Dressing nicely isn't something exclusive with the Masons. Again, pathetic and desperate.

The narrator makes another false claim when he says "the high grades of masonry, usually make sacrifices to the devil." That is false and I doubt he/she could back that claim up with actual fact.

More weird, unfounded assumptions. Baphomet is not Satan nor is it used in Freemasonry. Originally, Lucifer was a term for the Morning Star. Actually the white mantle is a symbol of purity. The color purple would be more appropriate for royalty.

The video overall gets an F for poor writing and wild accusations without backing it up. It's nothing more than a smear campaign by some misguided Catholic who fears any organization that doesn't cow to their own. Freedom's a bitch ain't it?

As to your second video, just as poor as the first. Honestly, symbolism sells. Nearly half the video was that stupid pyramid dancing around with some techno music. As for the Square & Compass on the brick wall, look at the history of the building. When MTV owned it the Masons didn't. You should also realize that Masonic buildings get sold or rented out.

The All-Seeing Eye is not a symbol that exclusively means Horus nor is Horus the god of Freemasonry. The Eye can be used to represent any divine being and has been used to describe the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

If these videos prove anything, it is that I am not the first person who's had this idea.

No you're not the first, but your just as misguided as the rest.

And I'm not watching anymore dumb videos.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

The proof is in the pedia......Wikipedia that is....

Oh well, I could have wasted my life reading something else......Here I go!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

State abbreviation are "abbreviations", NOT ACRONYMS
(I point my tongue at you sir).

ac·ro·nym /ˈakrəˌnim/
Noun: A word formed from the initial letters of other words.

P.S. - I was just posting random videos dude, I didn't vet them for content. They were the first seemingly relevant ones that came up in a search and the first few seconds of each seemed alright. What am I gonna do, watch 15 videos to find the best while the conversation moves on? Pffft! NO, I'm going to ass-u-me that you have all seen as many random conspiracy videos as I have and are already well versed on the 'evidence', the videos I posted are for the odd newbie to get their toes wet.

P.P.S. -: "P.S." IS an acronym

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

If the accusations of devil worship weren't bad enough wait until the public finds out they are behind MTV.

Anyone got a torch and a pitch fork I can borrow?

JK Masons.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Leuan

The narrator makes another false claim when he says "the high grades of masonry, usually make sacrifices to the devil." That is false and I doubt he/she could back that claim up with actual fact.

"That is false and I doubt he/she could back that claim up with fact." Gotchya

Where's AM at when I need a good quote game?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan
Why would the freemasons let their symbols be used on TV considering the content of mtv?

Because there's no copyright on any Masonic symbolism. (Assuming theories of such are true.)

That would open them up to frivolous lawsuits, no?

On what grounds?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

TV CAN NOT STAND FOR TELEVISION! TELEVISION IS ONE WORD, WHERE AS IN AN ACRONYM LIKE TV EACH LETTER MUST STAND FOR A SEPARATE WORD.

So every TV in the world is really a "temple vision"? Or are the rules of the English language as malleable here as everywhere else? Which is more believable?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What am I gonna do, watch 15 videos to find the best while the conversation moves on?

Well, yes, if you're expecting anything you say to be taken seriously, you should parse your evidence carefully.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oh hell...i watched MTV from its first day on the air. Based on that extensive knowledge, i have to agree that they just bought the building like that.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

...yes?

It is coincidence.. why wouldn't it be?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

How old are you? 12? "Totally awesome"?

I take it you don't watch Cartoon Network or FX?

All I've had today is like six gummy bears and some scotch.
If you wonder how people like me got this way, here is your answer:

O! And Lets not forget the influences of MTV

HAha! >>> Relevant

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Beavis and Butthead on MTV talk about satanism in music videos:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Meh same thing.

But if that's retort to my entire response I'm heading to bed.

reply to post by NJoyZ

I love Archer.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

For what it's worth, I do appreciate your contribution of insider information.
But I guess I was focusing more on being ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
If I were allowed to create a topic at this point I would. I have been spending a few years in research of the Illuminati/Mason/Music connection. A lot of ideas have to be put together to gain a better understanding of what is actually going on. It is really easy to be caught up in looking TOO HARD for the things, patterns in randomness, but it's really easy with enough research to see what is actually going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dianashay
The Canadian version of MTV is Much Music is it not??

I haven't watched that channel since it came out in the 80's.

Much is the Canadian equivalent of MTV. MTV Canada is mutton dressing up as lamb (something pretending to be something it isn't). MTV Canada is just a wrapper thrown on the eTalk specialty channel license by its owner, Bell Media. It has about as much corporate connection with the Viacom-owned MTV as I do (another way of saying 'not at all')

As a Canadian television-industry Mason, I can speak to this topic with some authority. However, if you prefer rehashed, previously-repeatedly-debunked conspiracies well then hey.....there's no accounting for taste

HTH
Fitz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join