It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal debt forgiveness and the imminent global debt jubilee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
• When debt is fraudulent, debt forgiveness is the logical and only remedy.

• Debt or credit which cannot be paid back is never an asset; it is always a liability.
• All debt which charges a percentage originates in delusion. Debt grows exponentially indefinitely; income and other financial growth cannot do this.

• The total amount of money in circulation today in the West can only pay for a tiny fraction of the total private and public debt in the West. This fact is evidence of systemic fraud.

• Debt is manufactured through fraudulent means to reward a creative criminal élite.

• If the intention of a financial transaction tied to a loan, or tied to a financial inducement, is extortion, if it is, in effect, an élite bankster scheme to bamboozle the borrower with small print or to blind him with science, that loan or inducement, should be struck off the record immediately and completely. The debt was not incurred with the informed consent of the borrower. The debt did not benefit the borrower. And the élite lender was well aware of these facts when the loan papers were signed.

• You cannot solve the debt problem by issuing more debt. You solve the debt problem by cancelling, completely, all national, corporate and personal debt. You do this simultaneously across the planet, and you do it permanently.

alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com...

so..umm

what's it going to take for Humans to wake up and to end the BS?

ok, we are all Human beings, powerful, amazing beings...
why be slaves any longer?
lol
i'll pass...
ok lets end debt..
thank you
anything is possible..
dream, dream, dream

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You could try to not go into debt in the first place. It's worked so far for me.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
what's it going to take for Humans to wake up and to end the BS?

Well, that is easy - do not get into debt that you are unavailable to repay!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

as someone who has spent years on mathematics and economics,
and someone with common sense,

i applaud you in your correctness and logic

star and flag

xploder

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

You could try to not go into debt in the first place. It's worked so far for me.

Totally.

Debt can never be forgiven because it creates a moral hazard. People can afford to be irresponsible with money because they know that they will be bailed out (just look at the too big to fails).

People should not be allowed to borrow money in the first place (this includes our governments) or usury needs to be outlawed. Fixing the fundamental problems with the monetary system is more useful than forgiving the debt as this is just addressing a symptom of the problem without providing a real solution.

Money should be created as credit and people should NEVER be allowed to borrow money. If people want to do a large project then they need to save for it. The same goes for government projects. The project can only go ahead AFTER they have collected enough revenue to do it.
edit on 31-1-2013 by ConspiracyNutjob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

good work, but this is on a government scale...
Humans will soon find out that all of this money game has been a scam...
notice everyone needs to work to survive?
that is not natural.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Its a nice idea but I was wondering: what about the goods that were bought with the debt, do they get forfeited to the original owners, who probably manufactured/bought the goods with debt, or do you get to keep them? Wouldnt this be rewarding people who have acted irresponsibly more than people who have stayed within thier means?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
Its a nice idea but I was wondering: what about the goods that were bought with the debt, do they get forfeited to the original owners, who probably manufactured/bought the goods with debt, or do you get to keep them? Wouldnt this be rewarding people who have acted irresponsibly more than people who have stayed within thier means?

the entire system is corrupt...
start over..
can anyone else imagine that?

lol

we should all be free and spending our days froliking on the beach or raising children or exlporing consciousness or something like that..

lol

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

good work, but this is on a government scale...
Humans will soon find out that all of this money game has been a scam...
notice everyone needs to work to survive?
that is not natural.

I would argue everyone needing to work to survive is natural. Be it finding food or shelter everything works.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Some debt is unavoidable.
Bankruptcy is always an option.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The whole system is fraudulent.
Do people not think that that banks being allowed to create money (backed by what exactly?) out of thin air, to lend out at interest, is not somehow crazy?

It is the debt that creates control for those owed the money that was created from nothing. Looking at it logically, from the moment that first currency was lent to the government, at interest of course, debt was immediately created as there was already not enough currency in circulation to pay it back, plus interest, so more currency had to be created just to cover the debt, which created a bigger debt..etc..etc.. ad infinitum!
The system was, by design, created to make nothing but debt, and therefore to bestow control on those creating the currency and lending it at interest. Just one giant Ponzi scheme.

For those people who say don't go into debt, it is not personal debt we are looking at here, it is government debt, that we are all paying as they gave the issuing of currency to private banks. So like it or not, we are all debt slaves, which is why we are taxed so much, so that our governments can continue in their futile attempt to pay off the bankers. Something they can never achieve!

I still think one of my favourite films, "The International" summed it up perfectly in showing how it is the debt that the banks use to control and manipulate.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This is typical hippie era talk, great idea but just how do you propose we do it? Limke I said, just to forgive everyone's debt would be unfair. Perhaps we could set a date, say 30 years from now when all debt will be forgiven but until then it must be payed and the normal penalsties apply. The system could then be weaned off debt and you could still make loans in 20 years knowing that there is only 10 years for them to pay it off and so rame the loan accordingly.

This is not an original idea either as you probably know by your use of the word jubilee in the OP

Leviticus 25:10 In this way you shall set the fiftieth year apart and proclaim freedom to all the inhabitants of the land. During this year all property that has been sold shall be restored to the original owner or the descendants, and any who have been sold as slaves shall return to their families.

en.wikipedia.org...(biblical)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Couldn't agree more. What's your take on the one peoples public trust then?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This idea is the only hope we have to move forward and out of the slavery cycle.
It has already been done, when Iceland decided to step away from the international bank gangsters .
Every country could do it. Instead of a nations coffers being used to feed the international money markets, they could be used for the welfare of the people, infastructure, hospitals, schools etc.
Imagine that!!
This is what Iceland did.
occupywallst.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

well that's easy isn't it. trouble starts when you don't want to live at home until you're 30 years old in order to buy a home and pay cash, or you could just rent and throw your money down the toilet, throw your privacy down the toilet and your standard of living with it. i'm not saying renting is a bad thing, just that most people would find owning at least a little better and not many people can slap down 200k in cash for a home.

on the issue of affording other items not as costly i agree, people should be more prudent with their budgeting and expenses and not charge their lives away, like our government is already doing for us.

which brings me to another point, you're far from debt free my friend since you owe 200k for our national debt, along with every man women and child in America, you're already up to your ass in debt, without even lifting a finger.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Couldn't agree more. What's your take on the one peoples public trust then?

i'm all for big changes

something big needs to happen..

thank you god..

it is done.

imagine it...

we are more powerful than what some may think..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oh please.

If there is debt forgiveness it won't be for you and me.
It will be for the Governments big business and of course the upper 1%

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Totally.

Debt can never be forgiven because it creates a moral hazard. People can afford to be irresponsible with money because they know that they will be bailed out (just look at the too big to fails).

What does this have to do with universal instant forgiveness of all debt?

It would be in the interest of everyone to forgive all debt - but try telling that to China.

Welcome to Earth...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

IF the OPPT stuff is real, then for once it will be for the people.

Fingers crossed and all my soul energy toward it

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by VforVendettea

IF the OPPT stuff is real, then for once it will be for the people.

Fingers crossed and all my soul energy toward it

Your what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join