It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nesara On The Horizon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
If that much wealth in precious metals was suddenly discovered in one place, the war to capture and retrieve it would begin in earnest.

If distributed, it would push inflation thru the roof and all the worlds economies would fail overnight. By that I mean if you dump a 100 tons of gold in every town square the next day a happy meal at McDonalds would cost a million dollars.

Nice pipe dream but not very practical. Better idea would be to burn all the money and go back to trade or barter locally for goods and services.

that is not true...

that's not how it would work...

who controls inflation anyway?

do you not think that system would be removed too?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

that is not true...

that's not how it would work...

Yes it is, sadly.

who controls inflation anyway?

The same people that invented "money" in the first place... the banks.

do you not think that system would be removed too?

Well that is what we are waiting and hoping for, right?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
The NESARA global prosperity programmes are on the cusp of being announced and activated. One of the protected funds involved is called The Saint Germain World Trust. This fund contains deliverable precious metals and currencies worth upwards of one quattuordecillion US dollars. The word quattuordecillion is sometimes spelled quatrodecillion. It means ten thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, million dollars. Or $1 with forty noughts after it.

if there was really that amount of precious metals (currency issued over time is in the trillions) then a soon as it hit the market, the value of the cache would fall extremely quickly. I'm not going to do the math but a trillion times the current supply of precious metals hitting the market should make the price go down in lock step. An ounce of gold wouldn't buy a piece of bubblegum.

Debt jubilee is something that is unlikely to happen. I could see some debt being forgiven but not all of it. Most retirees live off the interest of debt, so what do we do with them? I have always believed the government should buy all debt, write off a portion and refinance the rest at low rates. Over time it all gets paid back and the interest covers the principal reductions. Or just have it paid back at zero interest and forget the principal reduction. this will be neccesary of they ever want to restructure the financial system.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's no secret that certain organisations throughout history have suppressed beneficial technologies from the people. Consider the implications of free energy, not immediately but over a course of time and its impact on economics in general. Its implementation would be limited only by the imagination and within a decade humanity would revolutionize itself.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shempi
It's no secret that certain organisations throughout history have suppressed beneficial technologies from the people. Consider the implications of free energy, not immediately but over a course of time and its impact on economics in general. Its implementation would be limited only by the imagination and within a decade humanity would revolutionize itself.

exactly...

i will not be deterred, lol

truth is truth and shall be known by all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join