It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nesara On The Horizon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The NESARA global prosperity programmes are on the cusp of being announced and activated. One of the protected funds involved is called The Saint Germain World Trust. This fund contains deliverable precious metals and currencies worth upwards of one quattuordecillion US dollars. The word quattuordecillion is sometimes spelled quatrodecillion. It means ten thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, thousand, million dollars. Or $1 with forty noughts after it.

$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

www.hollowearthnetwork.com...

Amongst other projects, this money will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks and pharmaceutical cartels. And it will zero out (permanently cancel) all personal, corporate and national debts worldwide. More about universal debt forgiveness and the imminent global debt jubilee can be found here
alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com...
. The Saint Germain World Trust resources are additional to, and separate from The World Global Settlement Funds.
alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com...

i have been supporting and praying for nesara since late 2008

it seems like now is a great time for it!

lol, predict shills jumping over this, they are paid to keep people in the current system..
what if all debt was forgiven?
debt=slavery

why not change the system to something fair?

why not change?

lol

i'm ALL about change

big changes, changes that actually change things..

lol

hugs

edit on 1/31/2013 by kosmicjack because: fixed title, all caps

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
hi,

in before the shills

lets make it happen, anything is possible, we are spiritual/immortal beings lets go create a better way to exchange energy.

thank you

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I like you and your enthusiasm....

But I must say...........

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

This is great news if it's true. I just hope that this isn't all an illusion or the funds get usurped by someone for one reason or another. I also don't see the oil companies selling out. It would be nice if all of this came to pass, but my mind can't wrap around this concept either because it's late or I'm just jaded at this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I dont understand.. who owns this fund and who is releasing it and when?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
I dont understand.. who owns this fund and who is releasing it and when?

It was supposed to be released in 2011....

nesaranews.blogspot.com.au...

So it will be real soon now....

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
I like you and your enthusiasm....

But I must say...........

hugs

i wish people would help make it happen instead of bs around..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Debt forgiveness can never happen because it creates a moral hazard.

People will believe that they can be irresponsible with money and then be let off the hook. Just look at our so called 'too big to fail' banks and corporations as an example.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

This is great news if it's true. I just hope that this isn't all an illusion or the funds get usurped by someone for one reason or another. I also don't see the oil companies selling out. It would be nice if all of this came to pass, but my mind can't wrap around this concept either because it's late or I'm just jaded at this point.

never get jaded...

i never will..

i will find better ways and help make them happen with all of my energy.

i will not settle for less...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the good advice. I'm trying not to get jaded. I guess exhausted is a better term.
Right now, I'm wrapping up an almost five year battle with the bank. It looks like I'm coming out on top, so I'm trying to keep my chin up. It's just that my chin is feeling so heavy!
Thanks again though for your kind words and keep fighting the good fight!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
who is st germain... if it was suppose to be released in 2011 then why is is 2013 and still not released i dont get it..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
it is done, friends.

money doesn't even enter into it.

we are all already boundlessly rich.

we will soon recollect.

it is done.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So, they have all this money and they are just watching children starve to death?

edit on 31/1/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

A problem caused by money cannot be solved with money, it will only cause more problems. There is one human trait that will never allow for this, and that is GREED. I doubt this fund actually exists in the context you describe. There is not that much paper in the world, and as a PM investor I can tell you that amount of PM has never been mined. Having said that, I can certainly see where your heart is at, and I appreciate your sentiment. If this unfolds as you hope, all that will happen is the debt will be transferred from where it is now, to the elitists that run this fund. Those people are flawed, greedy humans just like the ones that got us in this mess in the first place, so what problem would actually be solved?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
So, they have all this money and they are just watching children starve to death?

edit on 31/1/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

yep it will be released 2011, soon you know, right after we ascend to the 4th dimension.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Money is power. If someone or entity with money forgives (buys) your debt, they own you.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
it is done, friends.

money doesn't even enter into it.

we are all already boundlessly rich.

we will soon recollect.

it is done.

thanks god

thank you!
thank you

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Let's say, for arguement's sake this is true, what happens to all the banks, companies, production, etc, who owns, manages, and works, at them?, who makes what happen to each company? why would my bank ever want to lend money ever again? I love the ideia, just do not understand the outcome past the elimination of debt, who does what and who makes the decesions? the ones who got us there in the first place?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

Debt forgiveness can never happen because it creates a moral hazard.

People will believe that they can be irresponsible with money and then be let off the hook. Just look at our so called 'too big to fail' banks and corporations as an example.

lol...

huh?

is that you rothschilde?

When debt is fraudulent, debt forgiveness is the logical and only remedy.

• Debt or credit which cannot be paid back is never an asset; it is always a liability.
• All debt which charges a percentage originates in delusion. Debt grows exponentially indefinitely; income and other financial growth cannot do this.

• The total amount of money in circulation today in the West can only pay for a tiny fraction of the total private and public debt in the West. This fact is evidence of systemic fraud.

• Debt is manufactured through fraudulent means to reward a creative criminal élite.

• If the intention of a financial transaction tied to a loan, or tied to a financial inducement, is extortion, if it is, in effect, an élite bankster scheme to bamboozle the borrower with small print or to blind him with science, that loan or inducement, should be struck off the record immediately and completely. The debt was not incurred with the informed consent of the borrower. The debt did not benefit the borrower. And the élite lender was well aware of these facts when the loan papers were signed.

• You cannot solve the debt problem by issuing more debt. You solve the debt problem by cancelling, completely, all national, corporate and personal debt. You do this simultaneously across the planet, and you do it permanently

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If that much wealth in precious metals was suddenly discovered in one place, the war to capture and retrieve it would begin in earnest.

If distributed, it would push inflation thru the roof and all the worlds economies would fail overnight. By that I mean if you dump a 100 tons of gold in every town square the next day a happy meal at McDonalds would cost a million dollars.

Nice pipe dream but not very practical. Better idea would be to burn all the money and go back to trade or barter locally for goods and services.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join