It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dandruff Shampoo actually 'Prevents' human evolution, My Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well folks, the alleged Illuminatti, has us again. We as a human spieces shed skin naturally. But for what purpose?

Thats what I would like to know. However, I think that as we spiritually progress, our skin sort of falls off, and enhances our appearance.

The Dandruff Shampoo is obviously a tool to prevent skin shedding.

Thoughts?

edit on 31-1-2013 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

Maybe there are some psychic connections to this as well. What if they are trying to block chakra routes or the same?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Dandruff Shampoo contains Selenium which is an antifungal ... fungus causes dandruff.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
all i can say is ........

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Dandruff is caused by a yeast-like fungus, Malassezia globosa, which lives on your scalp, feeding on skin oils. Head and Shoulders helps keep that fungus in check. No conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Your scalp comprises only a small fraction of your total square area of skin. If your premise was correct, and it is not, then the use of dandruff shampoo would not even affect 5% of your total surface area of skin. You would continue to she'd 7 lbs of dead skin cells per year and keep evolving as usual.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't understand how skin loss relates to evolution. Anyway, I believe that our huge population and modern mating habits slow down evolution to a near stop.
edit on 31-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Using anti-dandruff shampoo causes dandruff, like some one else said...but so does any harsh chemical stripping agent (i.e. all shampoos). Go the No Poo way and eventually your body will even itself out and you won't have any hair/scalp troubles ever again! I've been doing it for over a year now, and my hair has never been better.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why this IS A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE.

Why are you all here if you have all the answer already. I mean, how do we know that this fungus, as you are all so sure of, is not what we are supposed to merge with? How do you know evolution has not intended for us to become symbiotic together?

if you all have the answer why are you not on answers.com and instead on ATS, a conspiracy website after all, where we must work out just what is going on. Why are they really trying to stop dandruff?

I've not showered in weeks now, having wondered this.

something stinks here.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Why this IS A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE.

Why are you all here if you have all the answer already. I mean, how do we know that this fungus, as you are all so sure of, is not what we are supposed to merge with? How do you know evolution has not intended for us to become symbiotic together?

if you all have the answer why are you not on answers.com and instead on ATS, a conspiracy website after all, where we must work out just what is going on. Why are they really trying to stop dandruff?

I've not showered in weeks now, having wondered this.

something stinks here.

Thank you for your reply =)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Clearly the reason they want to end our flakes, is because hundreds of flakes disperse the mind wave signals that are meant to be focused into one main wave. TPTB prefer one main wave in order to to manipulate us directly using a transponder tuned to the said wave.

TPTB are aware that the dispersal of this main wave into many hundred of mini-waves caused by the dandruff is an effect that they do not want to happen in their own best interest.

Now we may know why TPTB has put billions into the advertising for this anti dandruff shampoo.

Thanks OP for helping us keep one step ahead of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
We have been using soap for a thousand years but the soaps are getting a little carried away. We live symbiotically with some microbes, even on the skin. Our bodies have evolved to create chemicals to moderate these creatures. I think the problems we are having with skin cancer and sensitivity to sunlight may be coming from some of the soaps and shampoos. We haven't been using these unnatural soaps for that long.

I know some of the chemicals that we have created do not hurt us, I have researched some of them. Other chemicals do not directly hurt us but using them every day can have some long term effects. Not one law out there governs long term effects, using lack of evidence that proves they are bad as a defense. Seems to me that they should do some risk assessment here and make them prove that they are safe if used for long term before approving them. They could hurt us by upsetting the balance of fungus on our skin for all we know.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Well folks, the alleged Illuminatti, has us again. We as a human spieces shed skin naturally. But for what purpose?

Thats what I would like to know. However, I think that as we spiritually progress, our skin sort of falls off, and enhances our appearance.

The Dandruff Shampoo is obviously a tool to prevent skin shedding.

You are definitely on to something and let's just pray that it doesn't spin out of control. I pledge to just use Doc Bonners and keep my skin flakes where they belong; on the back of my hands and knees. Revelations warns us of how Satan and his hordes of demons look for those with shiny patches on their forehead just above the scalp line. Perhaps if we can organize a prayer circle, there still might be time to save the planet. Bless you for your awareness.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Dandruff Shampoo contains Selenium which is an antifungal ... fungus causes dandruff.

All technicalities aside, you get the point I am trying to make? Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Let me Guess - You just finished watching Metropia? Good Movie - Don't use Shampoo

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

NO. I don't see your point at all. Preventing dandruff is the means of keeping yourself well groomed and clean. I guess going around looking otherwise is what we should all be doing then eh? Damn the illuminati for not allowing us to look unclean. They are always foiling our plans of looking as unkempt as we want to. I mean... seriously?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

NO. I don't see your point at all. Preventing dandruff is the means of keeping yourself well groomed and clean. I guess going around looking otherwise is what we should all be doing then eh? Damn the illuminati for not allowing us to look unclean. They are always foiling our plans of looking as unkempt as we want to. I mean... seriously?

Right because all other animals are dirty because they dont use shampoo? Give me a break. We are animals just like them. I just dont see it natural to put chemicals on the skin. If it cant be consumed, why the hell would you want to put it on your skin?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Right because all other animals are dirty because they dont use shampoo? Give me a break. We are animals just like them. I just dont see it natural to put chemicals on the skin. If it cant be consumed, why the hell would you want to put it on your skin?

We are animals? Do you only have the use of your "reptilian" brain and no other higher consciousness? That's what separates us from animals... our ability to reason and vocalize in a manner that most animals cannot. And there are shampoos without harsh chemicals in them. I use one for instance.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We are animals? Do you only have the use of your "reptilian" brain and no other higher consciousness? That's what separates us from animals... our ability to reason and vocalize in a manner that most animals cannot. And there are shampoos without harsh chemicals in them. I use one for instance.

You are missing my point entirely. What I am trying to say is that what is the point of using something that is going to Inhibit something natural? We obviously shed for a reason, so why are we inhibiting this with shampoos that fight against dandruff?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this thread has me scratching my head (not in a good way).
by scratching my head am i stunting my spiritual growth or expanding it?

maybe some people just dont want dandruff. wierd huh?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You are missing my point entirely. What I am trying to say is that what is the point of using something that is going to Inhibit something natural? We obviously shed for a reason, so why are we inhibiting this with shampoos that fight against dandruff?

Is it natural? It's only natural if the proper hygiene is not utilized. If that's the case, you are going to get dandruff, And there are animals that clean themselves to prevent this from happening as well... so I don't see how it's so "natural" if even they take preventative measures to stop if from happening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join