It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN On Towards a Crusade Against Two Amendments.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
CNN, Anderson Cooper, Erin Burnett have attacked our Media as well Movies, Gaming industry. Go watch CNN now and you will see what i mean by it.

CNN, Anderson Cooper trying to link the gun violence to Video Games,Movies, Anderson Cooper is in a what appears to be a staged townhall hosted and no doubt paid by CNN.

I wonder what CNN paid audience at the town hall would say regrading video games,movies.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
CNN, Anderson Cooper, Erin Burnett have attacked our Media as well Movies, Gaming industry. Go watch CNN now and you will see what i mean by it.

CNN, Anderson Cooper trying to link the gun violence to Video Games,Movies, Anderson Cooper is in a what appears to be a staged townhall hosted and no doubt paid by CNN.

He's just the American version of Piers Morgan.

They should meet somewhere geographically between them...without a raft.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

He's just the American version of Piers Morgan.

They should meet somewhere geographically between them...without a raft.

Peace

Please let that happen, as a matter of fact I will pay their 1 way ticket fees out of pocket personally.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They did the same thing with my favorite cartoon. They claimed the Roadrunner cartoon was too violent and than took it off the air.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Funny , the Japanese play way more Video Games than the US , per person, and yet, shootings there are as rare as 9,0 Earthquake.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When a large media outlet starts fighting against 'free speech' something is f$#^ing dreadfully wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, at least they are talking about something other than banning guns. I suppose it could morph into real causes/solutions. I remain scheptical.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I happen to be a huge fan of the constitution, and everything it stands for as I will defend it with my life, do not doubt that, now, what the he!! is a cnn?

new topics

top topics

join