It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Chorus to Sing at Super Bowl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The chorus from Sandy Hook Elementary School will sing "America the Beautiful" before Sunday's Super Bowl between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens. The chorus features 26 children from Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn., where 20 first-graders and six adults were killed in a Dec. 14 shooting rampage. The performance will be part of CBS's pre-game show, and will be broadcast live. Alicia Keys will sing the national anthem.

That's an awesome way to show respect for the victims and their families. Nice

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Yeah, a nice way to show respect for the families.

But I see it as a nice way to keep this incident at the front of the minds of the masses.
Why do they always have to throw this little gem in when ever they mention Sandy Hook?

where 20 first-graders and six adults were killed in a Dec. 14 shooting rampage.

As if we didn't know that.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
yeah kinda cool......

but im also of the mind of the poster above me........keep perpetuating the tragedy, that is until another comes along......

Why dont they have stuff like this for the victims in the ghettos whose innocent children were killed by gang violence.......

I see the liberal audience is all to willing to forget about that when it falls outside their agenda.........

Its good to pay homage........but this isnt what this is.........anyone who has any intellectual honesty at all knows exactly what this is

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Funny, I thought 28 died.

Wondered when this would hit ats, been discuseed in the ethersphere all day already.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Why dont they have stuff like this for the victims in the ghettos whose innocent children were killed by gang violence.......

good point, I dunno (?)
edit on 31-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I see it as a nice way to continue the psyop campaign against the American public, relentlessly until each and every one of us turns 'em in.
Sandy Hook.
We will never forget.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
1 thing I don't understand is how the families were mentally and physically able to give interviews a few days after the tragedy. I can't imagine the pain and the last thing I would do is go on national television with that dagger in my heart.
Sorry, I just can't imagine opening up, especially so soon. It's strange to me

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

So in your opinion they shouldn't have invited that group to sing? - That the public would be better served if they (the Chorus) stayed home?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Isn't that just perfect? Sound the loud speaker again, chime in the dead by the makers of the ...and after all the people who attend, go though... TSA, and the "happy grabs" outside, to make sure you are safe, just makes one even more UNsafe by design...and agreement.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
"UNsafe" lol good one
Well no matter what the consensus is I think it's a nice thing to do, whoever is in charge. Those kids will love it

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

God, theyre going to exploit this as much as possible. Poor kids and the families, they probably dont even realize that theyve become a tool for Obama and Pelosi.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Sek82

So in your opinion they shouldn't have invited that group to sing? - That the public would be better served if they (the Chorus) stayed home?

How exactly is the public served by having them attend?

As someone else already stated, its just a way for them to perpetuate a tragedy. Nothing more.
I'm sure anyone who watches this event will hear countless more times how all these kids were gunned down, guns are bad, assault weapons, blah blah blah.

Tragedy = ratings.
I'm sure when you add Sandy Hook to the Superbowl, WOW! I bet it will be a record year for ratings.

Don't get me wrong, like you said its a great way to show respect, but that isn't why they are doing it and that's the sad part.
edit on 31-1-2013 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Sek82

Sek82 is right, of course. How can this crap be taken seriously when people are being pummeled by the Us gov't in "the sandbox".
It makes NO sense.
People die every day. Why make a production of all this?

Ps: I know fanatics attack westerners. I am not saying otherwise if anyone has that impression. There aare some pissed off people who want to smoke us just for being over there (before 911)
edit on 31-1-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
and to think that some are looking to souper bowl 11 [4+7] as a possible false flag event.
good grief! there will be children there, what are they thinking?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

Well...just step away from the politics of it. They'll sing, everyone will clap. THEY (the kids) deserve something special. I think it's about them. The kids having fun. Not necessarily politics, That's why I like the idea.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You read me correctly. The public would be better served if they were no longer subjected to anything relating to Sandy Hook... From the 24/7 psyop reporting, to having Gabby up there struggling to speak just yesterday, it's all been a huge circus and I would hope a good number of us have heard enough.

Anything but Sandy Hook at the Super Bowl would be great for this overly-propagandiated American.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Leuan

Well...just step away from the politics of it. They'll sing, everyone will clap. THEY (the kids) deserve something special. I think it's about them. The kids having fun. Not necessarily politics, That's why I like the idea.

I understand that point, I just don't know if putting them in the global spotlight will help their healing process. We should make a song, improvised from all our thoughts combined, to show solidarity with their plight. To show that they can pull through.

Who else can write?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Super Bowl should be about the game and getting fat on beer and chicken wings, not to push their agenda of gun control. Pulling at the heart strings while they have a captive audience. Entertainment is for forgetting some of this garbage.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
The Super Bowl should be about the game and getting fat on beer and chicken wings, not to push their agenda of gun control. Pulling at the heart strings while they have a captive audience. Entertainment is for forgetting some of this garbage.

That's the way you choose to see this event. It's all about your gun agenda ..and the kids play 2nd fiddle.
Well sir, perhaps it's time to let those kids have the day of their lives and for you to leave politics out of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join