Ann Coulter Refuses to Board Airplane With Black Pilot [satire/parody]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
dailycurrant.com...

Conservative commentator and author Ann Coulter refused to stay on board a Miami to New York commercial airline flight today after learning the pilot was a woman of African-American descent. According to witness reports Coulter was concerned the experienced, decorated pilot in question may have gained her position as a result of affirmative action and wasn't fully qualified to fly.

Come on Ann, tell us what you really think.

Ann Coulter certainly isn't afraid to speak her mind. I'll bet she was drunk. I wonder if Fox will keep her on the payroll after
this outburst.
edit on 31-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Ann is an interesting specimen insofar as she is a fine example of de-evolution. She should be in a lab getting tested.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

If this is true, it doesn't really do much to make me feel any less about her than I already do. Like most who are blindly partisan, it is just a matter of time before they really show their true colors and I hope this is the instance that shuts her up for good!

To me, she is nothing more than the white female version of Al Sharpton.......

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Is it just my imagination or is the far right getting smaller and crazier at the same time???
edit on 31-1-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Daily Currant is a parody site.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I don't know the truth to it yet but I just read that 'The Daily Currant' is satire news just like 'The Onion'.

I wouldn't believe this just yet.

Edit: just like NightGypsy just wrote
edit on 31-1-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
......Not that I wouldn't put such nonsense past that idiot, Ann Coulter, however.
edit on 31-1-2013 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm not that crazy about Coutler, she is the Queen of Neocons but this sounds tabloid. I wouldn't believe it until we hear about it from her.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

How much longer will liberals be duped by this parody featured on a lampoon web site?

I have to say, it is fun to witness, but can so many people really be so dim?

What were the Obama election night results again...?

My bad.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ann did tell people what she thinks it is a well known fact that people get jobs based on skin color rather than having the best qualifications for the jobs they get.

If some people think that is racist well it is, but not from ANN that is government legislated racism,
edit on 31-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

all media hype...they hate her. anything a strong conservative woman says, does, acts on...is hated by the "party of the real haters of women..

I bet this had not one thing to do with the pilot, her gender, her color or anything else.

Go ahead you liberals.....haters of conservative women, conservative blacks, conservative Latinos or real Christians.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ann did tell people what she thinks it is a well known fact that people get jobs based on skin color rather than having the best qualifications for the jobs they get.

If some people think that is racist well it is, but not from ANN that is government legislated racism,
edit on 31-1-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Who gives a crap what she thinks? This event never happened, anyway.
edit on 31-1-2013 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
False story according to snopes.

But I wouldn't have put it past Ann to do something like this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
nvm... above post covered it.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This needs moved to HOAX.
... or at least tagged "Satire".

edit on 1/31/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

No, Ann Coulter Did NOT Refuse To Board A Plane Because Pilot Was Black

"Despite being well-known as a parody site, many people still regularly fall for the Currant’s style of Onion-like satire. And this week’s article on Ann Coulter “refusing to board a plane with black pilot” was no exception."

I'd wait and see on this story........this source doesn't seem to have a very good track record.

Ann Coulter is known for her candidness but I'm on the fence on this particular issue.

edit on 31-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sorry Ann, apparently it's a parody. I hope you and your adams apple are doing well!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't believe for one minute she did this in any way out of her beliefs.

But, the sandy hook issue, where they are goading people into frustration and blaming each other, those who can see and those who can't.

They're poised. They have bought 3 hollowed out bullets for every US citiizen, and equipped the police with drones, and have fema on stand buy.

They're goading people into reacting. Into anger issues, into errupting. Its right out in the open, and now they're taunting everyone to react and bring in their martial law and fasicst overt control system.

That is what I think is going on, and that is what she is playing into. There is no sides for them, not the higher up ones, in politics, they are the corporate entity of the bankers. And both sides are the same side.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whats great is all the people posting on this ALL to willing to buy into it before checking the facts.......

This is completely untrue, never happened........

Congratulations to those who immediately went for the throat.........

You guys just outed yourselves..........and your bias

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I don't ususally think people are trolling....this one takes the cake. Did you bother to check that site at all or this deliberate disinfo?
From their own website..

Q. Are your newstories real?
A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

dailycurrant.com...

This thread belongs in Hoax bin

Kudos to you for making the biggest disinfo hoax thread of the year.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join