It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Bible Deliberately Missing Entire Page That Contains Psalm 68?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yo Everybody,

I just wanted to put it on the record on here, about a masonic bible ( eastern star?) that I found last year in a free book stack, looking through for oddities, I found that this thing is stark missing Psalm 68, not just the psalm, but the whole page that would have contained that part and parts that would have fit into the page along with it. This book is too well-made that if somebody had torn out the page, I think, you would be able to tell,no trace of it down to the binder-bone.

[color=crimson]( I would like all the peeps to check it out for themselves maybe we can start to find out if this is the case with all of them)

Now, you might ask yourself, why would these people, the Illuminati, care to leave out Psalm 68 from their masonic bibles, how is this seemingly innocuous piece of scripture at all a threat to NWO?

Well, for starters, I can't say for sure, until more people start digging to see if this is the case with all the renditions out there, but the reason It even crossed my mind was because I had already been familiar with the following prophecy wherein I read the following and thought to myself to look and see if the masterminds who created the masonic bibles, not the clueless naive membership, the honchos who know who they're really working for, thought to do anything anomalous with it as it is the psalm that contains the three letter word YAH and the following prophecy warns Mr. All Seeing Eye don't want you to know this name for a reason.

The Entire Page That Should Contain Psalm 68, the Psalm with YAH is missing from the Masonic Bible That I found:

[color=palevioletred]Ps. 68:4
Sing to God, sing praises to His name; Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name [color=gold]YAH, And rejoice before Him.

The following is the PROPHECY that warns why anybody ( like the Illuminati who work for Lucifer?) would think to make sure you do not know this name. ( I advise it is best to read the entire page at the link instead of the excerpt, otherwise you might get this out of context)

amightywind.com...

Beware, signs, wonders and miracles are still done and souls are still being saved in the name of Jesus Christ, do not fear. However, it was not yet the endtime and you were only held accountable for what you were taught. I, YAHUVEH, honored and anointed the name "Jesus," although MY Son YAHUSHUA was given a Hebrew Name by HIS Hebrew mother. And I am HIS Father; HIS Name is to contain MY Name YAH. The name of Jesus has deleted MY Sacred Name, the Name that is above all Names. MY Name is YAHUVEH and the Name of YAHUSHUA translates to a constant reminder in every tongue YAH saves! Is it not your custom to name the Son after his father? Why do you think it is any different for your Heavenly Father to do the same? It is a constant reminder to you that I, YAHUVEH and MY Son, YAHUSHUA, are one.

[color=crimson]It is satan and his servants that fear the Name YAH, but I know MY Children's loving hearts. I even forgave you for forsaking MY true Sabbath rest day, breaking the 4th Commandment again and again, but I will forgive this no more. Now you are held accountable for what you know. You are held accountable to warn others. There is a higher sacred anointing in the Hebrew Name of YAHUSHUA and in MY Name, YAHUVEH. Now the endtime is nigh and I warn you teach others what you now know as truth. There is more anointing in OUR Holy Sacred Names. Use them, make no more excuses. During the Great Tribulation you must call upon MY Son's Hebrew Name YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH. MY Name YAH is in HIS Name, the Name above all Names.

amightywind.com...

This video warns at 5:10 about the counterfeit's plan:

Another interesting informative thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-1-2013 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've not heard of a "Masonic Bible" before.

Can you post some pics of it please?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Here is a video of somebody holding a masonic bible and pointing out some oddities:

The following site also answers some questions about how, even though these guys have their masonic bible, they are not Christian, even though they are led to believe that they are.

www.cuttingedge.org...

1) Is Freemasonry A Christian Organization?

"If Freemasonry were simply a Christian institution, the Jew and the Moslem, the Brahman and Buddhist, could not conscientiously partake of its illumination." [Albert Mackey, Encyclopedia of Freemasonry", p. 182, 33rd Degree Mason.][color=palevioletred] We find it highly instructive that Mackey boldly admits to Masonic Adepts that Freemasonry is NOT Christian! Of course, at the time Mackey wrote his book, it was secret, available only to Adept Masons. Had Mackey ever thought that this book would have become available to the public, he would not have been so bold.

2) Is Freemasonry Christian?

"Freemasonry is not Christian, nor a substitute for it." [C.F. McQuaig, My Masonic Friend, p. 1]

Once again, we see that, by their own admission, Freemasonry is NOT Christian! The only instance where we hear that it is Christian is from the Masonic Propaganda Division, and by those poor Masons who have been deliberately deceived by their own Superiors.

3) The King James Version of the Bible is on the altars at Masonic Lodges. Isn't this proof that Masonry is based upon the Bible?

"Masonry has nothing to do with the Bible; it is not founded upon the Bible, for if it were, it would not be Masonry, it would be something else." [The Digest of Masonic Law, p. 207-209][color=palevioletred] Now we see a Masonic author admitting that Freemasonry is NOT based upon the Bible! Therefore, not only is Masonry NOT Christian, it is even NOT Judeo-Christian! These revelations just keep on coming, do they not?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'd take a look at my dad's but it's currently packed away in who-knows-where.
But yes, there are "Masonic Bibles". I'm also interested in knowing if this omission is the case with all of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A "Masonic Bible" is basically any religious text that the Brother believes in and is used in lodge.

We don't hold to any one religion or god, and we don't ask which you believe in, just that believe in a higher spiritual being.

Most Masonic Bibles are Christian in nature, because most masons in the world are from Europe and the USA, and hence, Christian. Law of averages basically.

As for the psalm missing, I would say it was removed, as opposed to omitted at printing.

On the same note though, certain phrases hold special meaning for us. It could be omitted due to its use in Masonry. Although, by omitting it, you basically stick a huge flag out saying, "Look over here!"

I guess after all that rambling, I was trying to sum it up as this:

There is no set guidelines for a Masonic Bible. A KJV Bible does not have to be missing certain chapters for it to be a Masonic Bible. And quite the contrary, does not even have to be a Christian bible.

Btw, post a pic of that bible. I would love to have a look at it. You show me yours, I'll show you mine...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My Masonic bible has it

Its a complete bible just like my other bibles in the house
do

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Why is it so important that we are not Christian in nature? I've never understood people's obsession with us not preaching Christ and throwing god in your face every 5 minutes.

Freedom of religion, is also the freedom to NOT have to follow YOUR religion. And as a matter of fact, we get along much better by NOT allowing religion in lodge.

Religion has caused more fights and more wars than anything in man's history, and then we are condemned for not holding to a specific religion.

I swear some of you Christians are just as much of religious zealots as those you love to hate.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Mine has that page in it. Not missing anything. Its a massive Bible that was given to me brand-new in October 2012, so its fairly recent as well.

Edit to add: A "Masonic Bible" isnt anything different from your average Bible. It just has our emblem on it and a few extra pages in the front. Everything else is KJV to the letter. Some "Masonic Bibles" arent KJV... (i know all about the issues with KJV)

The point to make here is that a "Masonic Bible" isnt anything out of the ordinary. Its just a Bible. And if you were to be raised as a Master Mason in Tel Aviv, the book they give you afterwards would probably be a copy of the Torah. If in Iraq, you'd get a Koran. The point is that after being raised as a Master Mason, your Brothers are encouraging you to continue to seek Deity via your own spiritual and religious practices. Pick a Holy Book.

Its not like there is any different wording or anything in a "Masonic Bible". Same as any other Bible. The only differences are that it has our emblem on it, and a few extra pages in the front as supplementary... just like many modern Bibles have.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

The one I have is old but I don't have it where I'm at right now to check the exact date. Also, I had noticed that it uses either jehovah or jah, but never YAH. ( new king james version missing entire page that would contain psalm 68)

Also, let me know which masonic type, cause the one I had was, I think, Eastern Star.

Also, do they ever use the world YAH or Jehovah, or Jah?

These Scriptures are out of the New King James Version Bible.

[color=palevioletred]Is. 12:2
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘ For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’”

[color=palevioletred]Is. 26:4
Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.

[color=palevioletred]Ps. 68:4
Sing to God, sing praises to His name; Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name YAH, And rejoice before Him.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Eastern Star is not true Masonry to begin with.

It is basically a male and female organization for Lady Masons (our wives). Both men and women may join, but men must be Master Masons, and women mus related to a Mason (used to be wives and daughters, not sure if it has changed...)

So, related to Masonry, but not Masonry. So whatever they believe or teach, is not necessarily what we believe or teach. Basically an off-shoot like the York or Scottish but for both the men and their women relatives.

Edited to add:

"What Masonic type."

There are not different "types of Masonry". We have the Free and Accepted, the Ancient Free and Accepted, and the Prince Hall affiliations.

All teach the same thing and are considered regular by their respective Grand Lodges.

Scottish, York, Eastern Star, Jobs Daughters, etc... While being Masonic in nature, are not Blue Lodge Masonry. Just as there are no 33 degrees of a Mason, there are also no various types.

We have 3 degrees. Anything that varies from that is an affiliated organization, and not a regular lodge of the FAA or AFAA or PH.
edit on 31-1-2013 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The "type" makes no difference. As mentioned before, its just a Bible. Pure and simple. With some Masonry-related pages in the front. IF you are seeing numerous "Masonic" Bibles with parts missing, then I'd have to say its some conspiracy against Masonry... because there are no edits to the Bible in a "Masonic Bible".

Again, the only thing that makes a "Masonic Bible" Masonic at all is the fact that it was given to a Mason by a Mason. It might have our logo on it, it might have a few extra pages in front, but the Bible part of it is the same as any other KJV Bible.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Whenever I hear "masonic" it is usually followed by BS. Im not sure how every single one of them operates but in many you don't talk religion or politics

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

Why is it so important that we are not Christian in nature? I've never understood people's obsession with us not preaching Christ and throwing god in your face every 5 minutes.

Freedom of religion, is also the freedom to NOT have to follow YOUR religion. And as a matter of fact, we get along much better by NOT allowing religion in lodge.

Religion has caused more fights and more wars than anything in man's history, and then we are condemned for not holding to a specific religion.

I swear some of you Christians are just as much of religious zealots as those you love to hate.
I am confused then, why there is, or so I have heard (my grandfather was a mason) a requirement to believe in a deity at all. Are atheists allowed to join? What is there about Masonry that requires a belief in a deity? I think it's great that you keep religion out of the lodges but still, isn't requiring a belief in a deity a bit exclusionary and oppressive for those who do not?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

I am confused then, why there is, or so I have heard (my grandfather was a mason) a requirement to believe in a deity at all. Are atheists allowed to join? What is there about Masonry that requires a belief in a deity? I think it's great that you keep religion out of the lodges but still, isn't requiring a belief in a deity a bit exclusionary and oppressive for those who do not?

IF'S,BUTS,MAYBE'S,WHY'S AND WHEREFORE'S

I think it's a case of it's their party and they'll do as they like

not sure im understanding the beef here...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

No beef. Just genuinely curious since my grandfather was a Mason but I didn't ever get to know much about that aspect of his life, while the rest of it was an open book to me. He was not a churchgoer and was quite outspoken against organized religion. So I was surprised to learn he was ever an active participant in an organization that requires a belief in something requiring a good bit of faith but no known proof of its existence, namely a deity. Grandpa was a very practical, materially oriented man. I think he was nominally a Christian only, except perhaps toward the very end of his life.

From what little I know of Masons and their charitable endeavors and social activities, there is not anything they do that an atheist could not also do, especially if no specific religion is endorsed or enforced in a lodge. So, I was just wondering...but if it is too off topic, leave it be.

Getting back on topic, from what I remember of seeing the Masonic bible I inherited, the Bible part of it was identical to my regular old KJV. There were a lot of essays added to the front and back and illustrations of King Solomon's Temple. If I correctly understood what I read in one of the essays, the heart of masonry was using the path of becoming a stone mason as a model for ordering one's own life to better reach certain truths and insights about life. Excuse me if I'm wrong. I haven't seen or read those essays in years. Everything not used regularly got packed and buried in two moves.
edit on 1-2-2013 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have a Masonic bible and the page containing Psalms 68 is still present. The wording is different than what was posted in the OP. It's the Holman edition based on the King James version of 1611. Psalms 68:4 reads:

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name [color=gold]JAH, and rejoice before him.

Apparently this name was important because in Leviticus 24:11-14 someone abused the name and had to be put down for disrespect.

And the Israelitish woman's son blasphemed the name of the LORD, and cursed. And they brought him unto Moses: (and his mother's name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan

And they put him in ward, that the mind of the LORD might be shewed them. And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.

The Jews won't say the name anymore because of these scriptures.

In Masonry the all seeing eye is supposed to be [color=gold]YAH or [color=gold]JAH. The Tetragrammaton of God's name [color=gold]YHWH is contained within the triangle of the all seeing eye in Masonic sacred books. When I see those letters spelled out "Yod He Waw He" it reminds me of a double exhale.

When God renamed Abram and Sarai he added part of his name to their name. Abram and Sarai both had an "H" added to their names. Abram became Abraham and Sarai became Sarah.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

In Masonry the all seeing eye is supposed to be YAH or JAH.

lol wut? Can you explain that to me? I obviously don't know anything about it

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

The eye in the USD

The sacred name with consonants only: HWHY

(Hebrew is written right to left.)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I just wanted to put it on the record on here, about a masonic bible ( eastern star?) that I found last year in a free book stack, looking through for oddities, I found that this thing is stark missing Psalm 68, not just the psalm, but the whole page that would have contained that part and parts that would have fit into the page along with it. This book is too well-made that if somebody had torn out the page, I think, you would be able to tell,no trace of it down to the binder-bone.

My dad's Masonic Bible has Psalm 68, and as far as I can tell with just a cursory glance, everything else it should have. It was presented to him when he joined in 1951.

For those who don't know, a Masonic Bible is just a KJV Bible with some added material in the front discussing the Masonic history and their claimed linkage to Soloman's temple; an 'FAQ' discussing some Masonic symbolism and how it related to the bible, and some color plates showing various aspects of Soloman's Temple. It also includes a list of 'Curious Facts' that claims that Job 38:35 is describing a telephone.

Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?

My dad's version doesn't have that Egyptian and Babylonian stuff that the guy in the video is complaining about, so I can't comment on that. It is possible that that is material commissioned by an other Grand Lodge (i.e. State organization) from a different descent line or maybe to support the Shriners. My Dad was from Michigan which is a 'F&AM' state, there are also AF&AM, AFM, and FAAM designations. These were once rivals, but settled their differences in the 1800's and it no longer makes any real difference. In addition there are the "Prince Hall Lodges" which were founded for African American Masons in the Jim Crow years. I suppose any of these different Grand Lodges could have commissioned their own printing with whatever material they deemed appropriate to aid their ritual.

I suggest your copy is a simple misprint. Perhaps that is why it was on a free book stack. Last year I picked up a book on American History at an Op Shop and found it had 8 blank pages partially or totally blank - an entire 'quarto' had been stuffed up. I have since seen several other copies of the same book, and they are flawless. Books are printed on machines that are operated by humans. Both can 'breakdown'.
edit on 2/2/2013 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

nvm, I checked it out again and psalm 68 is in there. I'm thinking that what could have happened, unless I have the wrong verse, is that a page or two may have been stuck together that I couldn't see anything torn out.

- silly me!

But I did notice the following differences of my King James Version vs. Masonic " King James Version"

[color=crimson]Masonic ( Easter Star?) uses Jehovah in place of YAH for the following verse:

Is. 12:2
Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘ For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’”

[color=crimson]Masonic version uses world JAH instead of YAH for the following verse:

Is. 26:4
Trust in the LORD forever, For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.

[color=crimson]Masonic version uses Jehovah instead of YAH for the following verse:

Ps. 68:4
Sing to God, sing praises to His name; Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name YAH, And rejoice before Him.

Who came up with the name Jehovah?

I'm reading at the following link that the Catholic Church invented the name Jehovah

www.catholic.com...

edit on 4-2-2013 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2013 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join