It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tayesin has passed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am always sadden to hear a family member has gone home for good. Well, we just never know, for sure. I never had the pleasure of meeting you in the flesh but again we just never know, we may bump into each other some day, wearing wings. For you and your family.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

I didn't know the guy but sorry for your loss.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My sympathy to his friends and family. I am sure tayesin is in a better place and at peace.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Always sad when a member passes on.

RIP.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Good Night and Good Day to you, Tayesin.
As a Pisces, you have completed your journey through the twelve astro signs of the Cosmos.
You won't need to come back any time soon....You are now FREE to roam in the upper levels of the Noosphere!

I'll see you there when it's my time....Then we can shoot the # in another dimension...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
R.I.P. i didn't know him,any loss of life is never a good thing.. hope he's resting well.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Rest in Peace, Tayesin. I'm praying for you, your family and your friends.

My father passed away when he was only 48. He was an amazing person; very smart, creative, funny. Some people would call him a Jack of all trades, but he was more like a master of all trades. He suffered much physical and emotional pain throughout his life, yet lived to help others. Everybody knew they could come to him for encouragement and advice.

My point is, I honestly believe that some people are able to accomplish so many great things in such a small amount of time that they are too good for this sorry world. I did not know Tayesin. I just read the OP, and I just read his "Good Night Friends" post. From the little I have read of him in the OP and from other people's posts about him, and the little I have read from him, it sure seems like it to me that he was the type of person who was too good for this world. (Believe me, I completely understand that makes it even harder to say good-bye)

When I think of people like this, I compare them to a flash of lightning. When lightning flashes, it lasts for just a short amount of time, but that short amount of time sure is full of a beautiful, dazzling beauty which is certainly a pleasure for all who had the privilege of witnessing it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

OK Just found this thread.

Peace brother.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Just home from work, and logged in to find this thread. Beautiful words for Tayesin. I am very saddened to hear this news tonight, and my thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I am sad for myself, but happy for Tayesin's spirit. He was connected to the all that is all of us, maybe the veil is thinner on both sides for the more in tune, and I wish you well brother TAYESIN on your migration.

He sent me his book a few years ago, and we talked via email and ATS. His threads are great reading in practical applied spirituality, akin to Lao Tzu or Patanjali in simplicity and sometimes profound indeed.

I wish his daughter well, and if she ever see's this, know that your father was humble but a truly unique and great man, and had friends around the World. He loves you still.

His spirit lives on, about that have no doubt.

I hope that his book becomes available to a wider audience, and can be of some service to more people on their journey through life. May his descendants benefit and carry on his legacy and work.

Rest In Peace Tayesin

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
When I think of people like this, I compare them to a flash of lightning. When lightning flashes, it lasts for just a short amount of time, but that short amount of time sure is full of a beautiful, dazzling beauty which is certainly a pleasure for all who had the privilege of witnessing it.

I like this quote, and if I may add, after the lightning, though short lived, you have the thunder to remind you of what you just witnessed. This thread to our dear friend Tayesin IS the thunder.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

Wow, what an amazing eulogy for an amazing man ... Tay was a friend to me here on ATS and participated in several of my threads by offering pointers and advise when I was seeking some direction ... it's good to learn a little more about the man behind the soul.

Even in life you could feel the depth of his soul leaking through when he conected with people on here ... if I had to pick one word to describe Tay's energy on the ATS boards it would be ... 'SERENE'.

His family can be proud to have known a truly wise spirit ... special thoughts to you and Tay's daughter who will surely miss his physical presence but long feel his spiritual connection.

BTW ... his time on ATS was not 'wasted time' because he touched and helped many here ... and I am proud to count myself as one of those that he helped.

Woody

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Tay was a peaceful, inquisitive soul, and I will miss your contributions.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad news .

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Prayers to you and his family. You are fortunate to have had such a good and long friendship.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oldie, thanks for sharing this news with us. Tayesin will be missed but the words from his heart and soul are here for everyone.

My thoughts are with you, with his daughter, and with all who knew and loved him.

Mike

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
God bless him. I'll see u up their old school.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

I am really sad to learn about Tayesin passing on. Tayesin was (is) a very valued member of a forum I took over a couple of years ago (visionary-forum.theconscioussoulcentre.com...). His input and gentle manner was a real gift. He never let on that he was unwell in any way but I am guessing he was. I would like to express my deepest gratitude for his presents and my sincere thanks for all the people lives that he touched in a way that brought forward the essence of who he was. Spirit Manifested!

RAH

The link below is a connection the posts that Tayesin started or contribute to on the Visionary Forum.
visionary-forum.theconscioussoulcentre.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello. Registered just to write here.
Tayesin guided me through premature kundalini awakening 9 years ago, so I owed him one.
Didn't keep in touch with him and didn't really know him well, but his assistance was crucial so that I went through it in one piece and beyond. Just googled him out of curiosity today, damn.
Peace.
Demek

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join