It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tayesin has passed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
(Didn't know where to put this, so please Moderators move it where you prefer.)

It has fallen to me as a friend of Tay's for 30 years to inform his friends at ATS that he passed away yesterday. He had been a member here since 2003. So I would like to offer some thoughts of my own if no one minds.

I met Tay back in 1983 at his 23rd birthday party. We clicked immediately for a number of reasons, one being we shared the same birth date (I turned 23 that day too), another being a passion for riding motorcycles. Don't really know how we survived those heady years as lunatics, but we did and became firm friends for life.

He loved to party hard, ride hard and love hard. He was in my estimation the single worst womaniser I ever met, until he met the woman he would marry, then everything changed as he put aside his sexual addiction to live a more honourable life.

There was always something about him that he tried to hide from the world in those early days. Not many people knew at that time how he could see what was around us and know about things that would happen before they did. He seemed to have access to some sort of ancient knowledge about our true nature and how to interact with the unseen realms, and for the most part tried not to show it because of his own fear of being singled out as a crazy person. And that was something he experienced each time he felt brave enough to speak up.

It wasn't until the late 80's that he was forced to accept he had a role to play and decided then to not avoid doing so any longer. And this was when our friendship took another step-up as he began to teach me in the simplest ways what he already understood.

The most important thing I ever learned from Tay was how to connect with the divine within myself. It was so simple to do and I was truly amazed at first because I had been down the path in my youth of following one Belief-system after another until I reached the limitions that are natural to those systems. Not once did a find an answer that felt "right", until I experienced for myself the true Teacher within us all. My life was changed forever from that point on, and I can't thank him enough for showing me how to begin my own awakening.

He struggled through the divorce in the mid 90's and let his wife have all their property because he thought at the time he was expected to disappear from his daughter's life. But then my wife passed away and he stepped up again to be a rock for me and fight for his daughter. He got full custody of his daughter by staying honest and not playing the throw the blame game so often seen the family law courts.

Since those years he worked on developing simple methods for people to use as an introduction set of processes for their own growth. He began to share this work in circles firstly, then in larger groups as the years went by. I laugh often about his desire to not do psychic readings, and yet having to go down that road in order to learn new things about himself so that he may share those with others who asked.

The smile on his face that day he retired from Counselling is something I will never forget. He said to me that his aim was to put himself out of work. At first I didn't understand that at all, but over time I started to see what he meant. He saw no real purpose in offering one on one counselling when all he really wanted to do was simply share the methods he had worked with so that people could forge their own path and get their own answers, and so they would have no need of psychics.

Tay didn't make it to his 53rd birthday in March, when he wanted to ride his bike down to Byron Bay for the BluesFest to see a young, untrained, Aussie performer called Karise Eden do her set. He believed this young girl is what he called "a World Healer". Someone who had been through hell and back, who is able through her performances to make people FEEL the emotions so strongly that many cry in joy, and in so doing release their own pain. Something a true VOICE has always been able to do.

Before he passed he spent some of the day quietly talking with me about taking over the editing of his book and releasing it for Kindle, so that his daughter may have some inheritance other than his motorcycle and belongings. And asked me to continue on the spiritual forums he moderated on. He did not Believe in having property and before the birth of his daughter had spent a few years travelling the world to meet people, learn and share. He even left his body to forensic science so that there were no funeral costs incurred by family. Clever man.

In those final hours he refused injections for pain so that he could be clear and able to experience his passing fully. Even though his body suffered in pain, he did not show it. He smiled and talked about many things while also insuring his daughter that all will be okay in her world.

He also asked me not to become attached to this website by saying, "I wasted a lot of time on that website when I could have been doing other things. Don't make the same mistake." So I will be doing other things instead of spending time here.

The final minutes of his life were awe inspiring to me. He smiled often, showed no fear and shared a strong loving feeling with the family members and myself who were present. As his muscles began to relax he looked almost young again, and then I heard him softly singing a song from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".... "I see, blue skies, through the tears. And I know, I'm going Home."

He never could sing to save himself.

He leaves behind him a legacy for all who desire to know and awaken to their own higher truths. He would not like to think that anyone wishes he was still here, or that anyone would raise him to any status other than a simple human being amongst the many. So please do not see him as anything other than a man who shared something we can all benefit from if we put in our own efforts.

So friends, Tayesin went home ahead of us. Let us be happy for him.

Thank you,

Oldie

edit on 31-1-2013 by Oldie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing all that with us.

This is truly sad but at the same time it sounds like he lived a life worth living. I am happy he had you as a friend, and I am happy he had the ATS community. I too signed up with this site in 2003 (2nd account) and I was alongside posting with Tayesin since the start. I will miss his thoughts. Thanks again for sharing! I hope you are able to pick up the torch and join our community and continue with his book. Maybe we can look forward to reading it

My condolences for you loss.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Beautiful words. Sad. Sorry for all of us for his loss.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is a sad.... I don't know what to say, I talked with him a few times and this is just, shocking. May Tayesin live on forever in peace. As I've always said, Life is an epic journey, it's a story, and you're the one who tells it. And just like every story, or journey, it must come to an end sooner or later. So cherish life, because you never know what will happen.
R.I.P my friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss

For those who want a quick glimpse...

Here's a little about Tayesin from start to finish.

My best to his family and friends for strength in this difficult time.

CX

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Very sad to hear this.

His intro and goodbye thread brought a lump to my throat, we have a few things in common.

Safe journey my friend.

Thoughts going out to friends and family.

CX.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Very sad news indeed.

My condolences to his friends and family. It's always a tough time, this..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
May he rest in peace. It seems by your account it was a great life that was lived.

...as well by his own account.

Goodnight Friends

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Peace to Tayesin ...and happy memories for his daughter.
edit on 1/31/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Mark is with God now, may he rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Your words done the man proud.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I was just thinking the same thing...we should all be so fortunate to have as much said about us.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My comiserations too.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
R.I.P. Tayesin and THANKS for being part of our community. Bless his family and friends and may he find the path he is on now one of wonder. May he even find a few answers to those questions he just couldn't find an answer to in this life...

mark...
edit on 1-31-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Those were some of the kindest words I've read on this, or any other forum, ever.

What a wonderful tribute to your friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

f I can leave with some small gems to offer they would be...

1. Look to yourself first to find your inner answers.

2. Trust your own counsel if it is based on your intuitive knowing.

2. Do not allow the more aggresive academics to stifle alternative opinions here, for that is the agenda being played out here.

3. Smile at others even if you don't feel like smiling.

4. Love, unconditional Love really IS the answer to all human problems

-----Tayesin

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I had some good discussions with him over the few years I've been here...

he will be missed

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
1 also got the opportunity to encounter his positive energy from time to time here on ATS and do wish he the best as his journey carries on and strength to his Loved ones dealing with losing he.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
One of my favorite posters of all time at ATS. Although you will be missed, I will believe you are in a better place now bro.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Tayesin. We can all listen to her together...

Karise Eden....Hallelujah

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join