It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Batplane Caught On Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That is so fake I cannot even be bothered to take a screen shot of the pixelation in a frame by frame gif.

Load up the video and hold the position thingy at 20:30 and go second by second all the way to 20:39 and you can see it so clear.... even carry on a little more and you get the good ole jagged edges of a computer made sprite lol.

I cannot believe I actually posted that even.

wish it was real of course.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

I found it recently on Flight. A contact of mine agrees that this might be the first step to a black project going white. If that's the case, we'll see more of this "test" soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Tajlakz

I found it recently on Flight. A contact of mine agrees that this might be the first step to a black project going white. If that's the case, we'll see more of this "test" soon.

What is 'flight'?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Flightglobal.com Very good source for things, and to verify things.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Looks like a doctored F-18 if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The outer wingtips look like they're from an F-16. I'm not sure what the inner wing is off of.

Maybe off the base F-18 fuselage?

The new Chinese stealth fighters have pictures all over, and the experts still can't tell much about them. Nothing about payload, or RCS, or any of the really important details. They are speculating that one of them will go on a carrier, based on the nose gear, but no one really knows anything about them, except they exist.

Do you mean the J-31? Looks like they took a Raptor and JSF and bred the two of them.
edit on 24-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
not.very.stealthy

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DistantThunder
not.very.stealthy

Who said it had to be stealthy?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DistantThunder

Not. Very. Aerodynamic. Stealth is the least of the problems when you have massive amounts of drag, and not much lift.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I actually saw this a few months back, although I'm not sure where. It just doesn't look aerodynamically sound enough for me to consider this a real weapon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join