It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Batplane Caught On Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Mods, not sure if this is the right forum. Please move to the right forum if this isn't where this belongs.

Someone who lives near to area 51 has caught a new plane design on video. It looks a lot like it was at least partially copied from the bat plane.

SOURCE

A super secret airplane filmed over Area 51 in Nevada looks more like something out of a Batman movie than Jane's Defense Weekly.

The image here was caught on video by a man who lives near Groom Lake, Nevada, and has a remote cabin situated near the landing strip for the Air Force's research and development complex.

I removed the video because it wasn't what it was supposed to be in relation to this story. If you want to see it anyway it is linked to at the bottom of the source page.
edit on 31-1-2013 by happykat39 because: correction

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A man who can summon UFOS? Like old Prophet Yahweh?

I think I might call fake on this one... haha.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just wow. That's so fake it hurts. The center fuselage is an F/A-18 with the radome cut off, to make it look blunt nosed. Then they just cut various wings off and stuck them on to make it look like something else. I seriously doubt that thing could ever get off the ground, let alone be effective. The outer wingtips look like they're from an F-16. I'm not sure what the inner wing is off of.
edit on 1/31/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

ETA:

F/A-18C Hornet:

F-16 Falcon (just the wingtips):

edit on 1/31/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Anyone? Anyone?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss

Anyone? Anyone?

OMG - They stole a secret design from area 51 decades before it was created.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a fake or not. What I do know is that with modern computer controlled "fly by wire" systems that they have had for decades they can design some extremely responsive but incredibly unstable configurations and just let the computer make the plane do what the pilot is telling it to with the joystick.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

That may be, but you have to make it aerodynamically possible. The wing design isn't. You have so much drag from the various pieces sticking out, and then the angled down outer wings that this would be a horrible design. Modern fly by wire can do a lot, but it can't do the impossible.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Did you check the source video that picture is from? It's thirdphaseofmoon. They are notorious for making fake videos.

Hence:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Did you check the source video that picture is from? It's thirdphaseofmoon. They are notorious for making fake videos.

Hence:

The video was linked to from the source page but when I posted it I got a crash of the video and couldn't actually watch it until I rebooted. When I did see it it didn't seem to have any relevance to the OP so I deleted it from the OP.

As to whether the plane is real or not, who the heck knows what they are trying to come up with at area 51 any more. I am sure that they have had many designs that looked good on the drawing board but failed miserably when they built them.
edit on 31-1-2013 by happykat39 because: added info

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well I've seen the video amongst a compilation of other either 2012/2013 'best' UFO's. The picture here is showing the 'plane' flying from left to right, (patronising)
I don't think it matters which way though it would not be worth a blob of the brown stuff. There's no point either in making TFOTM out as a hoaxer, he/them just gather the stuff up, hoaxy or anomalous, and act as the internet's equivalent to the History channel.
edit on 31-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
In another ten years or so it may not be necessary to have an aerodynamic shape in order to generate lift of fly. Some folks that do rocket science stuff at "Palmdale International Airport" are experimenting with creating invisible "wings" with Plasma.

I was not given any other details. And no, I don't care if anyone believes me. Time will tell the tale. That aircraft pic is so incredibly fake it is laughable. Oh and the never fly black ops planes in the daylight either.....

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I was expecting to see Batman's Bat mobile.
That plane looks nothing like it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This video is an obvious fake for a few reasons:

- Any military plane design is going to keep the profile as small / thin as possible to make the smallest radar signature possible.

- Planes aren't going to have missiles attached to them during a prototype flight.

- The video is fake because the hoaxer couldn't keep the plane perfectly synched in motion with the camera.

It's a faaaake!!!

edit on 31-1-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Hence:

The video was linked to from the source page but when I posted it I got a crash of the video and couldn't actually watch it until I rebooted. When I did see it it didn't seem to have any relevance to the OP so I deleted it from the OP.

As to whether the plane is real or not, who the heck knows what they are trying to come up with at area 51 any more. I am sure that they have had many designs that looked good on the drawing board but failed miserably when they built them.

Didn't have any relevance? Did you watch the right video?!?! The picture of the plane is a screen grab from the video itself....a video made by thirdphaseofmoon.....a Youtube channel infamous for their fake videos. I'm sure Area 51 has lots of crazy looking planes.......This, is simply not one of them. It's from a channel that deals exclusively in fake videos.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It is like something from a transformers movie. About as aerodynamic as a brick though. Total fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Anything from thirdphaseofmoon is a fake. A poor fake at that. I do not know why they waste their time with such nonsense.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Hence:

Didn't have any relevance? Did you watch the right video?!?! The picture of the plane is a screen grab from the video itself....a video made by thirdphaseofmoon.....a Youtube channel infamous for their fake videos. I'm sure Area 51 has lots of crazy looking planes.......This, is simply not one of them. It's from a channel that deals exclusively in fake videos.

I did watch the video but I must have missed the part with the plane.

I just watched the video again and finally saw the plane near the end. I don't know why I missed it the first time through unless plain boredom counts waiting for it to show up.

But now that I have seen the whole video and read all the replies I am going to have to put thirdphasemoon in the same leaky basket as Sorcha Faal. So, there goes another source I won't bother with again.

And I think the mods should also move this one to the hoax forum.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Looks pretty fake to me, bad CGI.
Notice the poor quality of everything except the plane?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
As noted above, Thirdphaseofmoon is notorious for hoax and over sensationalising things - and, judging by what I've just experienced, over monetising their videos with adverts

I agreed with Zaphods assessment of what it is - a bad GGI job made up out of bits of other planes.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ok im no plane expert but look at the fuselage jet exhaust and main wings (first section) to me looks like the underside of an FA/18

Disregard didn't read the responses, already been stated
edit on 27-2-2013 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join