It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Seen Cropcircle Stories Tied Togeather So Good

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So I've been aware of all these crop-circle stories, but I've never had them strung together as one continuous things like "The most complex one ever appeared on the fields around the SETTI telescope" and "Three days later in the same field this response to a NASA message sent 27 years earlier"... It's a great tying together of what had seemed to be separate stories before I'd seen this. Hopefully it will be as good at tying them together for you as it was for me. I'm referring specifically to the bits between the 4 minute mark through the 10 minute mark. Enjoy:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Those crop circles around Seti have always been very interesting to me.

I just can't wrap my head around how a group of humans could traipse around with boards on ropes in the middle of dark night and create such a perfect 3d impression. The detail needed to complete the alien with the 8bit coded disk, in the dark, in a single night, and have perfect perspective when viewed from above is... unbelievable.
And how about that other 'face' crop circle, (although it's rectangular), that also appears as if shaded in 3D.

Isn't Seti a 24 hour operation where relief shifts would come and go during the night or do they just sleep there and wait for another 'wow' incident alarm?

As far as those artifacts depicting various images of various et craft etc., wasn't there supposed to be a special television broadcast detailing the alleged artifacts, and other disclosures, to be aired last December?
edit on 31-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You would be surprised just how intricate us humans can be when creating crop circles. However this is not to say that all are man made. Just something to keep in mind. Look familiar? This appeared outside the Chilbolton Observatory in 2000 overnight. This is the device indicated in the Arecibo crop circle that was used by whomever to send their message. This is one of my favorites.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

It's also impressive that there have never been screw-ups, never any glaring errors where they made a big one almost perfectly then some one faltered and walked two degrees in the wrong direction. The only bad crop-circles are the little one that are obviously amateur human copycats, and those ones never look right, not one part of them seems perfectly done. It's either entirely masterful or entirely amateur, its never, "almost flawless but they F%*$ed up right there." You know. You'd figure we'd have found some of in-between quality or something.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557

You would be surprised just how intricate us humans can be when creating crop circles. However this is not to say that all are man made. Just something to keep in mind. Look familiar? This appeared outside the Chilbolton Observatory in 2000 overnight. This is the device indicated in the Arecibo crop circle that was used by whomever to send their message. This is one of my favorites.

Right, so what we need to do is figure out how to build one of those and use it to make dust circles on the moon.

Question, they would have to have very close images of Earth. Can they zoom in from their home-planet (is that optically possible)? Do they have observation technology near us? If so is their crop-circle making device on their planet, or is it near ours flying around?

For it to come from a distance they would have to precisely calculate the exact place for the waves to hit because the earth is rotating on multiple fronts and traveling through space, etc. I'd bet its a local device. Maybe even one of our own satellites.

But I retract my comment about them being flawless or amateur. This one is very good, but the bits on the end are not symmetric, the little bits around the edges are definitely askew and make it seem man-made to me, which makes we wonder, Is that fake? (Unless that's the precise arrangement the peripheral antennas should be in to manifest such an image)
edit on 31-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think that is an image of the arecibo dish itself as viewed from above. I outlined my reasoning why the Arecibo Reply glyph was the most important glyph ever in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Whatever this intelligence may be , it actually, HAS REACTED TO HUMAN THOUGHTS.....
A pair of british researchers were whistfully wishing for a certain type of circle and it apeared over night....
In the same field they were talking in.....
The method of contact is very sensitive on the part of the intelligence who calls us......
I am sure we could easily set up two way communications if we just took it seriously enough......
The intelligence seems to have no trouble making lots of these things....
I think we should be beaming a coded questionaire out there, ans awaiting the answer next crop year....
I get so tired of waiting for people to take things to the next logical level...they are soooo slooow....

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In every crop circle design you can clearly see the 3 foot wide channels that make up the entire design showing exactly where the people went round stomping the crops out with their boards.

Always in fields where there are tractor channels that make it easy for people to get in and out. It doesn't matter how many new age , spiritual or aliens videos come out on the subject with mysterious sounding back music and crazy links to past cultures or earth energies. All all just people messing about at night because they find it funny to trick the gullible.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I disagree for a multitude of reasons.
Mainly because this is a widespread phenomenon that spans hundreds of years. Yet, inexplicably, we only see these things happening in England. If this was something people just enjoy doing, it wouldn't just be the English doing it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Its not just the English doing it, google is your friend.

Crop circles make no sense, if you wanted to meet someone down the street would you go there or would you go to their house in the middle of the night and scribble nonsense symbols on his lawn?
They have the technology to go clear across the galaxy but once they get here they only have the ability to give messages that nobody can translate?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Maybe there is no significant message contained within crop circles. Maybe its like a brand of sorts "hey other extra terrestrials this is my jurisdiction for the current moment"

just a thought
edit on 31-1-2013 by Khedwulf because: Didn't need to really quote anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think they are designed to wake us up. To re-attune to Nature, the sublime, the Universal Subconscious Mind. It's no good if trans-dimensional aliens come down and wave a big sign saying "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG."

And I believe that many artistic minded people are compelled to imitate these magnificent creations - imitation being the highest form of flattery.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by JayinAR

They have the technology to go clear across the galaxy but once they get here they only have the ability to give messages that nobody can translate?

Who says NOBODY can translate them? Who says they are for you to understand? Who says those they are meant for don't easily understand the message, are getting it just fine, and have no reason to speak up about it?

What explanation do we give to rabbits in the woods for the markings we leave to remember our path?
edit on 1-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion
Who says NOBODY can translate them? Who says they are for you to understand? Who says those they are meant for don't easily understand the message, are getting it just fine, and have no reason to speak up about it?
do we give to rabbits in the woods for the markings we leave to remember our path?

Who says its not just people making impressions at night?

www.circlemakers.org...
Now show me pictures of UFOs or Aliens making a crap circle

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I know very well how Google works. Thanks for taking the typical snide approach CC debunkers take in your very first sentence.

Yes, circles are found all over, but in such small numbers to be almost unremarkable. 85% are found within a few miles of stonehenge. For a phenomenon that has been happening for hundreds of years, I would expect other people to be getting in on it by now. But nope, just the English. Talk about making no sense. The people from circle makers and other sites who do make these are probably paid to do so by the Gov to cover the phenenon up.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Who says its not just people making impressions at night?

www.circlemakers.org...
Now show me pictures of UFOs or Aliens making a crap circle.

There are plenty of people who say it's not just people making impressions at night and have offered their reasons they see a difference between them. I know you are aware of them.

I don't know if they are right but I'm not convinced they are wrong either. I'm not convinced UFOs or Aliens are the explanation so why ask me to show you something I don't necessarily believe myself?

So... back to your turn to reply to the questions you evaded. Or feel free to be a rabbit pooping on the "Warning: Live Landmines" signs if you wish.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Khedwulf

Oooh Alien graffitii.

I wonder if they'll get community service for a first offence.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Did anyone watch the entire video? I have seen bits and pieces but never strung together and I have to say IMO that it's a very great thought provoking video. I have never seen all those Mayan artifacts and they seem quite astonishing. I am really looking forward to when that movie gets released. Thanks for the video

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Talk about making no sense. The people from circle makers and other sites who do make these are probably paid to do so by the Gov to cover the phenenon up.

So the people who actually admit to making the designs in the places you talk about are paid by the government to say that? So in the face of real people giving real evidence, arrests by the police for criminal damage, testimony, how to guides on sites and videos on youtube showing how they make these designs you would still rather bury your head in the sand and cry alienz

Where do i sign up for this government money ? lol

edit on 1-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In my opinion, I think they are done by humans AND aliens. They have shown how some are actually done differently because of the way the stalks are bent- not broken, as well as traces of radioactivity. Plus very tiny metal spheres. I saw a show on faked or fact and they could not reproduce these things in a crop circle. They could make a crop circle but not the spheres or radioactivity and only bending the stalks not breaking them. There was also a study done by some old scientist guy that he came to the conclusion that those type of crop circles are formed by some sort of plasma wave or something. He states that he can show you evidence to get you to the plasma above the crop circle, but from there he does not know what happens, or for that matter where the plasma wave generates or originates from. I think it comes from a UFO of course. And for people to say, "why would aliens communicate to us like that?", you have to realize that we could be talking about teenager aliens, or aliens looking for some good laughs or they finally finished their final exams and know about a backwater planet you can go to to see some prehistoric technology being used by a species that has 50 different variations of itself on the same planet! lol I mean we are like cavemen to some of them, you communicate to dumb races by using symbols, not telepathically or a language both know. And, my understanding is that earth is quarantined so communication with us is prohibited mostly. So why not try it this way? They can communicate with us and not get in trouble, maybe?
Besides the two guys from years ago that came forward and said they were the ones making crop circles, who else has stepped forward and claimed these crop circles? I mean it only took one news show on them 2 guys to destroy any possible notion that aliens are making the crop circles. A genius move by TPTB, to this day! Those 2 guys are not still doing it, there like 75 years old now!! lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join