It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biosynthetic modification of humans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'll be checking that thread out. I don't know why, but he was given to me just recently, something I was meant to see and alot of things connected.

We're meant to stand our ground, and be Water my friend. His Way Of The Intercepting Fist really opened my eyes to the way we should proceed, not passive, one by one trying defend against armies, not overt/offensive violence, but stand our ground with as many united as possible, and be aggressive interception.

We have a connection to Infinite Higher Levels that the other side lacks, their power is beehive, its legion, not the strength that comes from Good and Infinite Self and Family, God if you will. Its like the Christ energies, and we have to overcome the Anti Christ energies.

I see Bruce as the Christ energies, hence they took him out. But the universe is really sick and tired of martyrs and people not standing up and supporting each other. We need a whole army of Bruce Lee's, not all martial arts, but Calm, Strong, Non Reactive, And Unyielding. The interception does require some reacting, I mean not being manipulated into knee jerk reactions by them.

Bruce Lee - Be Water My Friend! (Remix)

These villians think they can do whatever they wish to people, and threaten murder to any who question further. Its not us that need to be afraid, I think they are the ones who should always be ducking and dodging as citizens stand up and make this world better.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I'm familiar with the CDC and their corruption..

So care to show how they are corrupt?

The CDC believe it or not is one of the biggest reason you stay healthy and believe it or not everything the gov't does is not a conspiracy?

Since we are sharing opinions Ill share what I think it is..I think it is a military grade bioweapon which uses some very exotic technology, this from the evidence I have seen myself. It is a still ongoing black budget project that is still highly classified. I have learned this from a certain politician who was asked to look in to it by a friend of mine who is still in the military and has a top secret clearance..

Any chance on you telling us who this politician is?

You don't need top secret clearance to ask a politician a question unless there is something that you know the rest of us do not?

That politician told my friend that after he asked some military folks about this, they told him to forget all about it and never ask anyone about it again as long as he lives.. So now no one knows anything, no one is saying anything, and they are all still alive because of their continued silence..

Did it ever occur to you that the reason nobody knows anything is because it is a made up medical condition, and how come only certain individuals are getting this disease and not the whole populace, or are they just picking and choosing who they give it to?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Morgellans is absolutely real and definitely lab created

Care to provide any evidence that backs that up, or are you just taking a guess at it?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The CDC believe it or not is one of the biggest reason you stay healthy and believe it or not

ROTFLMAO!!!
Wow sorry but if you seriously believe that nonsense you are hopeless...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

ROTFLMAO!!! Wow sorry but if you seriously believe that nonsense you are hopeless...

And this video makes it the truth...

Youtube and CNN and yet you call me hopeless...

How about the other question I asked, or can you not answer that?
edit on 2-2-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The CDC study looked for patients treated from 2006 to 2008 for any Morgellons symptoms by Kaiser Permanente Northern California. Out of the 3.2 million people enrolled in the program, they identified 115 patients. Another 11 patients who heard of the study offered to participate. In the end, 41 patients had full physical examinations.

As in previous studies of Morgellons, the patients tended to be female (77%) and white (77%).

Three-fourths of the examined patients had sores on their skin. Half of the lesions were merely sun damage, but 40% showed signs of scratching or irritation, and 16% looked like bug bites or allergic reactions to drugs.

Sixteen of the lesions had materials stuck in them. Most turned out to be cotton fibers, probably from clothing; some were skin fragments likely caused by scratching.

Importantly, normal areas of the patients' skin had nothing wrong with them, suggesting that there was no systemic skin disease.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well I'm not the kind to leave it at that and I think a crowd of bullhorns that never let the black ops off the hook or the politicians is the kind of world I want to see every single day until the pestilence in this world is all gone and we are all living in safety, free will, abundance, with love, understanding, and happiness for all d by them

That's all very laudable, but all the time you guys are banging on about morgellons and chemtrails etc, those same blacks ops guys you claim to be vigilant against can just sit back laughing, secure in the knowledge that the 'truth seekers' ain't got a clue.

There's a disturbing irony to the fact that its the ignorance of the very people that claim to be vigilant that WILL allow bad stuff to happen because people are so far up their own arses about chemtrails they will not ALLOW themselves to be proven wrong, at any cost. Epic fail

edit on 2-2-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by hawkiye

ROTFLMAO!!! Wow sorry but if you seriously believe that nonsense you are hopeless...

And this video makes it the truth...

Youtube and CNN and yet you call me hopeless...

How about the other question I asked, or can you not answer that?
edit on 2-2-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Apparently you did not happen to notice the several Doctors in the video who studied the disease took samples from under the skin not from open sores compared it to clothe fibers etc etc and concluded its a real phenomena despite the fact that was the main focus of the video and they even showed the microscope slide images of it. Gee its not like orthodox Medicine/science has never denied diseases etc. exist for decades in the face of hard evidence only to finally have to admit they exist...

The Kaiser study proves nothing just because a disease may not be infecting a large segment of the population and people who thought they had it did not does not mean it does not exist.

edit on 2-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Apparently you did not happen to notice the several Doctors in the video who studied the disease took samples from under the skin not from open sores compared it to clothe fibers etc etc and concluded its a real phenomena despite the fact that was the main focus of the video and they even showed the microscope slide images of it. Gee its not like orthodox Medicine/science has never denied diseases etc. exist for decades in the face of hard evidence only to finally have to admit they exist...

And I guess the CDC isn't as qualified as those doctors in the video?

CDC’s FY2008 budget was $9.2 billion. As of 2008, staff numbered approximately 15,000 (including 6,000 contractors and 840 Commissioned Corps officers) in 170 occupations. Eighty percent have earned bachelor's degrees or higher; almost half have advanced degrees (a master's degree or a doctorate such as a Ph.D, D.O., or M.D.).[15] CDC job titles also include engineer, entomologist, epidemiologist, biologist, physician, veterinarian, behaviorial scientist, nurse, medical technologist, economist, Public Health Advisor, health communicator, toxicologist, chemist, computer scientist, and statistician.[16]

en.wikipedia.org...

Not sure, but it seems to look like they are....imagine that.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think they are right about Morgellons Disease coming from the GM food. Attaching the Bt gene to the genes of food can cause a lot of problems in the endocrine system. I think what they are finding in the air is not from the chemtrails, I think it may be coming from the crops. Pretty soon we will be all mull of fibers as the Bt ties itself to our genetics. Sounds like a bunch of mad scientists at work to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The Kaiser study proves nothing just because a disease may not be infecting a large segment of the population and people who thought they had it did not does not mean it does not exist.

Just wondering if you skipped past this...

www.plosone.org...

Pretty thorough in what tests they did, but you already read this didn't you?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

And I guess the CDC isn't as qualified as those doctors in the video?

As a matter of fact yes those doctors are infinitely more qualified. The local veterinarian is more qualified! The CDC are just bought and paid for corrupt cheer leaders for big pharma and have been caught numerous times covering up and obfuscating while people and children are harmed suffer and even killed by these poison pushers!

CDC Vaccine Autism Link Coverup

CDC Vaccines Harmful Cover UP

CDC Director Arrested

CDC H1N1 Fraud & More

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well I'm not the kind to leave it at that and I think a crowd of bullhorns that never let the black ops off the hook or the politicians is the kind of world I want to see every single day until the pestilence in this world is all gone and we are all living in safety, free will, abundance, with love, understanding, and happiness for all d by them

That's all very laudable, but all the time you guys are banging on about morgellons and chemtrails etc, those same blacks ops guys you claim to be vigilant against can just sit back laughing, secure in the knowledge that the 'truth seekers' ain't got a clue.

There's a disturbing irony to the fact that its the ignorance of the very people that claim to be vigilant that WILL allow bad stuff to happen because people are so far up their own arses about chemtrails they will not ALLOW themselves to be proven wrong, at any cost. Epic fail

edit on 2-2-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry you don't understand, and will pray for you in my free form mystical positive Christian way. But if you watch the video of Bruce Lee, and conceptualize it, then:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A thread I made today on this.

Then:

1. This isn't about revolution OR doing some brass and crazy thing that puts a person immediately into severe danger. I really believe the Universe, in fact my inner message is, is Sick and Tired of Martyrs.

Unity! Gets the job done.

Its not even about winning or losing. Because if you wake up, you can't lose, if you're awake and slip a banana peel tomorrow, you're going to higher levels. Accept the possiblity of defeat even. Unless we die, we cannot live! See and prepare for one, and FLOW with your Infinity.

The real gift is not in Humanity As One Standing together and defeating the one eyed monster. Though I kind of like that idea and empower it very much.

The real gift or lesson is unity. What does it take to grow your understanding and meet up locally, or join with the underdogs, for freedom fighting libertarians or even republicans who don't want to help others on paper, to join with the poor and needy. Understand that handicapped and those without opportunities or tending very young are not in the same category as the young and able bodied YET they're not going to die for you.

Love one another, as i have loved you. Be a Family. Stop the games of politics and divison. Scarsity is not Abundance yet earth and inventors of clean energies create abundance not scarsity. Stop voting in Darth Vader and even while he sits in office, tell them the real powers have arrived, and become the Government in each community, by solving problems.

Its the journey not the end. Going from separate boxes mad at each other, and really gaining at peace, understanding, and real communication.

If the earth dissolved the day after communities starting doing this, yet they hadn't kicked Darth Vader in the nards and out of office, they'd still WIN.

Its never about win/lose, but gaining skills and understanding.

2. Flow connect to Infinity and Love and Flow.

3. Don't give into the dark side, don't follow bad orders, but choose wisely your battles. Fold some, regroup others and keep on going.

They don't win when people are awake.

4. If your frequency rises even a tad above this frequency were they can introduce a toxin to your DNA, do you think it will take?

I can assure you it won't.

They conduct sacrifice/murder/torture/global destruction to lower frequency so bad can harm.

Do good. Give to others and raise your frequency and hold that around you. So their toxins dissipate. They're lower frequency toxins.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

CDC Vaccine Autism Link Coverup

CDC Vaccines Harmful Cover UP

CDC Director Arrested

CDC H1N1 Fraud & More

Well I see you are trying hard but did you actually think using blogs and misinformation was going to back your cliaims....

For one thing the so called director of the CDC you linked to was not in fact the director of the CDC she was only head of a department...

Tom Frieden, MD, MPH, became Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) in June 2009. Dr. Tom Frieden has worked to control both communicable and noncommunicable diseases in the United States and around the world. From 1992-1996, he led New York City’s program that rapidly controlled tuberculosis, including reducing cases of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis by 80 percent. He then worked in India for five years where he assisted with national tuberculosis control efforts. The program in India has treated more than 10 million patients and has saved more than one million lives.

www.cdc.gov...

And as for the taking of the money you should actually read the article...

A central figure behind the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) claims disputing the link between vaccines and autism and other neurological disorders has disappeared after officials discovered massive fraud involving the theft of millions in taxpayer dollars. Danish police are investigating Dr. Poul Thorsen, who has vanished along with almost $2 million that he had supposedly spent on research.

Thorsen was a leading member of a Danish research group that wrote several key studies supporting CDC's claims that the MMR vaccine and mercury-laden vaccines were safe for children. Thorsen's 2003 Danish study reported a 20-fold increase in autism in Denmark after that country banned mercury based preservatives in its vaccines. His study concluded that mercury could therefore not be the culprit behind the autism epidemic.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Sorry he worked with the CDC and not for them.

And what does all of this have to do with Morgellons?

In fact how about this an external peer review of the CDC study on Morgellons...

www.cdc.gov...

Just so you know there is a difference between being charged with a crime and being convicted of said crime..

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I do not know that the author wanted to say. But I do not believe in Darwin's theory. I believe that we are artificially created. Well, the human brain can not be the creation of nature and evolution.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

All those CDC cases are well settled there has been tons of reporting on them any third grader could look them up (those links were just a few) that the CDC is corrupt and have been caught many times is not even arguable except in the delusional irrational minds of true believers trapped in the prison of propaganda they have been fed all their lives too weak minded to overcome the BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

All those CDC cases are well settled there has been tons of reporting on them any third grader could look them up (those links were just a few) that the CDC is corrupt and have been caught many times is not even arguable except in the delusional irrational minds of true believers trapped in the prison of propaganda they have been fed all their lives too weak minded to overcome the BS.

So then are you going into the fourth grade next year....

All joking aside those links are not proving a thing as I stated in my prior post...

Can you please show me where they have been caught doing things, and if they have done these things why aren't the heads of the CDC in front of congress explaining themselves?

Let us look at it a different way shall we...

Now you seem to be implying that the CDC has been commiting what could be considered a crime and not one person has been prosecuted for this, do you honestly believe this is happening?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join