It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biosynthetic modification of humans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Researchers in the United States have found freezedried biosynthetic bloodcells in the air.
These cells are activated in the body, bypass human immune system and interact with human DNA.
Clifford E Carnicom pioneered, scientists and former employee of the U.S. military, has for over ten years researching and examining the theme of "chemtrails".
He filtered air in areas considered to be very sprayed and come up with many conclusions about what it is being sprayed.
According to him, there are several different projects going, one where you spread heavy metals barium, aluminum. Another "project" that I find most alarming is his discovery of the spraying of freeze-dried biosynthetic blood cells.
Clifford has caught up with these blood cells and examined them thoroughly read more about his research on www.carnicominstitute.org...

He has also found a direct link between Morgellons Disease and the freeze-dried biosynthetic blood cells.
See this clip www.youtube.com...

Sweden is not spared, this woman from Malmö have Morgellons Disease
blogg.passagen.se...

Many believe it is scince fiction that with nano-technology can add materials to build themselves inside the body, and talk to the cells of cell language. However, this is no secret. Google researcher Samuel Stupp.

edit on 31-1-2013 by Henassy because: spelling

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Henassy

Hi op

Cant read the link (swedish)
but i did google Samuel Stupp

Research in the Stupp group is highly interdisciplinary, integrating chemistry, materials science, and medicine. The main interest of the group is the development of self-assembling organic materials, focusing on functions relevant to energy and medicine. The laboratory is currently interested on nanostructures and materials for solar photovoltaics and solar fuels, ferroelectrics for memories, regenerative medicine, and cancer therapies. The group has three different subgroups: self-assembly, solar systems, and biomaterials. Research includes molecular synthesis, characterization of structure, measurement of materials properties, cell biology, and in vivo studies of the efficacy of nanostructures and materials in medical applications.

www.matsci.northwestern.edu...

Sounds interesting

edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I watched the ABC news clip. Pretty surprising they covered a story like that. I have to go over your other links, but nice info OP!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
People are stil taking Carnicon seriously??

Come on folks - he was claiming this 12 years ago - and no-one has ever credibly found anything resembling his "freeze dried blood cells" since.

The manmakes all soprts of claims but does not bother the evidence fairy at all....
edit on 31-1-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ignore that yellow chicken!

let's hear more about those freeze dried blood cells.

they're synthetic? that means they're made in a lab?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Everything you need to know about them is on carnicom's page last updated in 2000 - why not go read it from the horse's mouth?

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Henassy

Actually Mr.Carnicon has said he has the cure for Morgellons...

I also provide more on this here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW he is only looking to create income from trying to scare people into believing a disease is real when it isn't even considered one by the CDC.

Carnicon is a sham just as his research is..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Inserting biosyntehic bloodcell that can alter our organism is NOT science fiction this is mainstream read
the article from swedish state radio:

About Samuel Stupp & progress in nano/biotechnolocy:
From swedish state radio:
Nano-Scientists from the U.S. have developed a new type of material that can build themselves inside the body, and talk to the cells of cell language. The idea is that they will build up into strukurer that helps in the healing of various types of injuries, like getting new blood vessels being formed or nerve fibers to grow. Samuel Stupp from Norttwestern University in Chicago was recently in Sweden and told me about these advances in a major medical conference.The materials consist of peptides, the building blocks that make up proteins. When the building blocks entering the body's salty environment, they begin to build themselves up into nanowires that are only one millionth of a millimeter thick. The wires imitate structures we already naturally in the body, structures that can send signals and get the right kind of cell to grow in the right place.

sverigesradio.se...
edit on 1-2-2013 by Henassy because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by Henassy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is alarming!!

People have synthetic fibers growing out of their skin.... To suggust that thousends of people around the world have mistaken these fibers for clothing fibers is ludicres.

Many explain that the mental aspect of Morgellons is feeling dissassoated. Being unable to controll oneself....

Clifford has established a direct link between the freezedried blood cells ( found in the air) with fibers coming out of peoples body who have the morgellons disease.

They are spraying us with this crap!!!

Was wandering how all the cord blood taken from babies was being used, this might be partially be the answer.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Henassy

People have synthetic fibers growing out of their skin.... To suggust that thousends of people around the world have mistaken these fibers for clothing fibers is ludicres.

And yet you will believe what Cliff Carnicon says...

Clifford has established a direct link between the freezedried blood cells ( found in the air) with fibers coming out of peoples body who have the morgellons disease.

Could you please show me how someone can have something that doesn't exist?

They are spraying us with this crap!!!

Any evidence of this?

Was wandering how all the cord blood taken from babies was being used, this might be partially be the answer.

You don't actually think that happens do you?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Freeze-drying of mononuclear cells and whole blood of human cord blood.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Freeze-Drying of Mononuclear Cells Derived from Umbilical Cord Blood Followed by Colony Formation
www.plosone.org...:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0005240

Freeze drying cord blood seems to preserve it very well. It also makes them resistnant to variable temperature and humidity.

If one would like to deliver modefied bloodcells to the population by spraying them, you have to make them resistant to the hostile enviorment. Freez drying does the job very well.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I know people personally that have morgollons, along with those pesky odd fibers.. I have seen it myself..

You must tell yourself thousands of people are all just liars, so you can continue to live in your denial driven fantasy world..

Happy camping..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Henassy
To suggust that thousends of people around the world have mistaken these fibers for clothing fibers is ludicres.

They are probably not lying - at least not he vast majority of them.

they are mistaken, and have been lied to by the conspiracy industry, and they sincerely believe the hoax.

It is sad that so many people can be taken in by these fraudsters, but religion, snake-oil and their ilk have always sold well.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

You must tell yourself thousands of people are all just liars, so you can continue to live in your denial driven fantasy world..

I am not saying any of them are liars,but what I am saying is that they don't have Morgellons disease.

Here is what the results of a study on Morgellons done by the CDC...

This comprehensive study of an unexplained apparent dermopathy demonstrated no infectious cause and no evidence of an environmental link. There was no indication that it would be helpful to perform additional testing for infectious diseases as a potential cause. Future efforts should focus on helping patients reduce their symptoms through careful attention to treatment of co-existing medical, including psychiatric conditions, that might be contributing to their symptoms.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This pretty much sums up Morgellons "disease":

The fibers are environmental (and mostly cotton), Morgellons is not a distinct disease, and the patients suffer from a variety of conditions – both physical and/or psychological.

...... people who think they have “Morgellons” are really suffering. But the answer is not in inventing a new disease. ....... this report will be a disappointment for them – but hopefully some will take it as an opportunity. It’s not a strange new disease. The fibers are not alive. You might just have some known conditions that can be treated. Talk to your doctor. Keep an open mind. Good luck.

-Morgellons Watch

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm familiar with the CDC and their corruption..
There is also an obvious agenda to keep morgollons outside the realm of accepted reality by whatever means necessary, and for quite some time now..

If you wish to believe people are just mistaken, that is your right.. I hpe you never get the disease just to learn what it really is.

Since we are sharing opinions Ill share what I think it is..I think it is a military grade bioweapon which uses some very exotic technology, this from the evidence I have seen myself. It is a still ongoing black budget project that is still highly classified. I have learned this from a certain politician who was asked to look in to it by a friend of mine who is still in the military and has a top secret clearance..

That politician told my friend that after he asked some military folks about this, they told him to forget all about it and never ask anyone about it again as long as he lives.. So now no one knows anything, no one is saying anything, and they are all still alive because of their continued silence..

I tend to believe from this that there is probably more to it than you know or I know... Lets just leave it at that..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Don't feed the trolls folks they will pee down your back and try to tell you its raining just ignore them they are not worth the effort. Morgellans is absolutely real and definitely lab created

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well I'm not the kind to leave it at that and I think a crowd of bullhorns that never let the black ops off the hook or the politicians is the kind of world I want to see every single day until the pestilence in this world is all gone and we are all living in safety, free will, abundance, with love, understanding, and happiness for all people, and all infected by insane negative polarized "religions", philosophies, beliefs, and who operate out of psychopathic pyramid schemes and heirarchies are treated continually in intense counseling centers for their insanity and to save their souls. We're sending Darth Vader to the corner! And his minions. And the dark side! And the black ops.

Thats my world I envision it every day.

Their nano stuff is illegal. Its assualt and violence to my person and I want them to stand down, shut up, get treatment in the corner. Or lifelong jail cells. That works too!

This planet is co-owned and shared by all of us. And I want them charged for murder, treason, and assault. I do not give permission, not now and not ever. PERIOD. And they need our permission to be slaved and harmed by them.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
We have far more power than we realize. If we can all be water and learn to not be passive cowards and stand down before the murderous villians and dark heart sociopaths, but instead, learn Jeet_Kune_Do, Bruce Lee's Way of the Intercepting Fist. It meant, not passive self defense or aggressive offence, but rapid, strong, effective INTERCEPTION, poised in between.

I suggest we give them notice that this illegal activity must cease immediately and all come out and ask for amnesty and stop their wrong doings, or the people will be forced to deal with it.

And I suggest that they be given a short time.

I would have teams concentrating on taking out all of their technology with psychics, flowing Water, their HS, NOT beehive legion/shadow. Those guys are cut off from their infinity's.

We're NOT. So its time to stand our ground and vividly work on taking out their bad technology including their drones, with our own groups, everyone trained in RV and meditation.

This is but one danger they impose.

There are known to be cancer cells floating down on us too. As if their BP, Fukushima, GMO, flouride, radiation, radioactive fertilizers and all the nano dust from nuclear waste isn't enough and overkill.

I think its time we stand up, and be counted, and I like the Way Of The Intercepting Fist. It is perfect to be very assertive and in their faces, but not violent like they are.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Bruce Lee! One of my heros! www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join