It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch! Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr should have been the first black president.

Not this idiot that thinks he is some sort of celebrity.

Thumbs up to the russians anyway.

PS. I know quite a few russian americans...
They aren't racist at all. Matter fact, some of the most down homies I have.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
what is this dark dude and Medvedev?so was necessary?
edit on 1/2/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Do you get the feeling they are not down with him lol. Cant beat the older russians for some good old fashioned quality ignorance!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't agree with President Obama's policies but this BS makes me angry. Disrespecting the office of the Presidency should result in a big middle finger from everyone in the United States. Tolerating this behavior only promotes more of this behavior. I would remove the 500 million in economy aid we send Russia immediately on the way home.

They could shake on that.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Look, I do not care what political differences people have, behavior like this is just childish. I mean seriously, come on. I admit it was funny though. You could see the look on Obama's face, haha priceless. He was just like, "come on guys, really?"

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Is it confirmed that obama was not in fact introducing this gent to the men standing in line ?.
If not, it is quite telling.

edit on 1-2-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

I wish this site would go back to the unexplaned and keep racism out.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
For what it's worth, this is old and just appears to be Obama and Russia's president introducing dignitaries to each other.

Snopes - Obama Handshake

There's a cut at one point that goes from Obama going in to shake a Russian's hand straight to him gesturing towards an American dignitary rather than shaking a hand.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Gedmundo because: Sent too early

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... At about 1;32 into this vid the presenter flicks the veiwers the finger after saying obama's name, classic!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Look, I do not care what political differences people have, behavior like this is just childish. I mean seriously, come on. I admit it was funny though. You could see the look on Obama's face, haha priceless. He was just like, "come on guys, really?"

I don't agree completely.

Somehow, I think the Russians seem to know better than WE do...

One of the video comments with 25 thumbs up:

Russians seem to know better than some Americans when it comes to Obama. Maybe one should wonder why....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gedmundo
For what it's worth, this is old and just appears to be Obama and Russia's president introducing dignitaries to each other.

Snopes - Obama Handshake

There's a cut at one point that goes from Obama going in to shake a Russian's hand straight to him gesturing towards an American dignitary rather than shaking a hand.

Snopes is just another propaganda arm funded by George Soros & 100% pure DISINFO.

A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Snopes apparently never fact-checked and simply 'parroted' the propaganda and lies taken from government websites or spewed forth by ...

Snopes' Credibility Damaged

Snopes is a large part of the liberal propaganda machine ...

I have submitted several things to Snopes which I know to be true that Snopes claimed were bogus. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama! Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Snopes funded by Soros.. and people are still stupid enough to believe it

Is Snopes A Disinformation Operation?

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes...

Many of the emails that have been sent or forwarded that had any anti Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan. We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! You don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do you?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

LINK

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

True, but in this case it has a point.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I like his expression at the end, ahhaha.. "aw man no fair, why don't they like me"
To be fair I'm just going to speculate that they saw he didn't wash his hands after using the restroom.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
He was introducing the russian guy to the people in line...he was not trying to shake their hands..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Think about it.

Why did they leave mother Russia? Was it because it was full of unlike-minded people? Perhaps they were fed up of the traditional customs - like racism.

People who leave their countries to migrate elsewhere are usually displeased with their initial surroundings. Ok, try this: talk to them and ask deeper questions, like the crime rate, drugs, mafia, and white slavery.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

I'm looking at this over and over. It's incomplete for one. Anyone got the whole handshaking ceremony? This one is cut up and from this it looks like he is just introducing. The missing part may be more telling.

This version is a bit more steady, but still incomplete.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OMG... I was looking for more video of this. Watch what happens in this bit of news reporting.

Fast forward to :45 in here...

Does it really surprise anyone the world thinks poorly of US?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Nice lol. I don't speak her language, but I knew what she was saying.

When i watch this video I feel bad for him. That's one of the most embarrassing things i've seen someone experience.

But then, you gotta love it HAHA. awesome video.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Their rudeness has led to 4 volcanoes erupting and epic snow

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why shake hands with Howdy Doody? He's just a teleprompter reading puppet anyway. Ever heard Einstein speak without one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join