It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch! Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just saw this today and could not resist! I am losin' it over here!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, I laughed pretty hard as well! All politics aside, this would have been funny regardless of who was in the clip; however, seeing how it's my President, it added quite a bit to the humor

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LOL...that's hilarious. Obviously they have absolutely no respect for him as if he deserves any respect to begin with.

edit on 31-1-2013 by infopost because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They unfriended him on Facebook too.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I kinda feel sorry for the guy, I mean, c'mon he's the POTUS and all...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That just made my day! I wouldn't touch him either!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
As much as I want to believe this, I think BHO was merely introducing these men to President Medvedev.

In spirit though, I do believe our President deserves some silent treatment from other world leaders. Completely ignore him as if he has no relevance to their adult conversations.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ahh thats just rude.. I dont like Obama at all but you dont leave a brotha hangin like that

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That was incredibly awesome. It's probably because Obama is taking there whole communism idea

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Best thread all day!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer777
That was incredibly awesome. It's probably because Obama is taking there whole communism idea

........yeah that sounds like a solid assessment (ridiculous i have to point this out but .... yes that is sarcasm)

does our leadership regardless of who it is deserve this kind of treatment? damn right they do
that said its childish and disrespectful ....the kind of thing you would expect to see in a cliquey suburban public high school and completely inappropriate for the world stage
and its extremely disturbing fully grown adults on this site encourage and sympathize with this kind of juvenile behavior
edit on 31-1-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i think he was just making introductions.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There is a brief moment in the video where Obama looks like he's about to cry.

This is priceless.

CX

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ltdan08

Yeah i agree, he's obviously introducing the guy to them.

Looks funny though.

CX.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

While it may be emotionally satisfying, it is not a good thing for an American President to be disregarded in such an insulting manner. I fear what kind of political effect this will have with American-Russian relations, and hope President Obama can look past this slight.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

its childish and disrespectful ....the kind of thing you would expect to see in a cliquey suburban public high school and completely inappropriate for the world stage
and its extremely disturbing fully grown adults on this site encourage and sympathize with this kind of juvenile behavior

There aren't a lot of ways to show a person you don't respect them that don't come off as juvenile... outside of violence and nailing their significant other. ....not that those aren't juvenile as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I seen it someplace on the interweb where flies were landing on him left right and center, all his face mug, head, ears, those big red lips.

They are saying he may have poo poo on him he cant get off, or is always emanating poo poo poop.

I would only touch him with a ten foot pole or 7.62 for you metric types.
edit on 1-2-2013 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

LOL

Love it
thanks for this

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
They don't want to shake his hand cuz he's black..
jk...

Seriously though, Obama is just introducing them and probably shook hands earlier.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In Russia they dont really have any black people, save for a few in Universities in the big cities.
Racism is pretty much agreed upon.
Maybe they thought the black would rub off. They could use a lil color anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join