It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment vs Endarknement (Disillusionment). A not so common perspective on truth...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Can it understand solely because of understanding the ignorant. Beginning with seeing ignorance whereafter truth itself just boils up from within.

Rereading it it just sounds so obvious.

Not that obvious. And no, that's not what I was saying. I mean understanding the lack of understanding. Coming to peace with everything, and knowing that even as unpredictable as life is, things are only as bad as what you take from them. There is very little that can't be used in a positive manner, whether it be motivation or a learning experience. And ignorance is just one more improvement to make. Understanding that about ignorance is just as important as understanding anything else.

People always think enlightenment makes you some kind of spiritual guru. Or that's what they get from the New Agers. Really, enlightenment is like the relationship Christians have with Jesus. It is a connection to the cosmos, using the natural laws of the universe and understanding them. That's how I see it, anyway. The only difference between us is how well we listen to the dance of the spheres. As above, so below.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join