It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment vs Endarknement (Disillusionment). A not so common perspective on truth...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No-THING-ness as in no FORM. Space/Darkness is an energy of its own. Light tries to influence and control everything making all things "it".

The light traps people into the illusion of believing that they are light....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Itisnowagain

If the void is literally nothingness, then you've never been there because you wouldn't remember being there because at that point, you are nothing, you experience nothing, and you would remember nothing because there was nothing to remember. Therefore, you did not experience nothingness. You experienced a break in memory. Nothing more.
edit on 1-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Until you look inward at what is seeing you will never know, you will just have opinions about what you believe is there. You can tell me what you believe i experienced all day long but why don't you try it and see for yourself?
Truth is hidden in plain sight - in the act of seeing.
What we are looking for is what is looking. ~ St Francis of Assisi

edit on 1-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Wow. Was that supposed to mean something to me? From what I can see in that post, you did a whole lot of blustering but not a single ounce of refuting.

50 cents buys another game.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Do you ever slip into the past?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No-THING-ness as in no FORM. Space/Darkness is an energy of its own. Light tries to influence and control everything making all things "it".

The light traps people into the illusion of believing that they are light....

Yes. Energy does give form. Darkness is the absence of everything. No form, no awareness, nothing. Light is the presence of potential. There is nothing illusory about this. If you believe light is a deception, then I beg of you, take a space shuttle and fly straight into the sun. I'm fairly certain you'll take that light seriously rather fast.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Light is not potential. Darkness is potential as light is form. Darkness is awareness. Light is what the awareness sees. Darkness is formless, the formless sees the form. Sometimes it gets so drawn in that it begins to believe itself to be the form.

If you disagree, that is fine. I already know the situation of humanity, and I already knew that most would...

I am just telling the truth whether or not it could be accepted.
edit on 1-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Awareness is the father and is the source of all. Pure awareness is deep sleep where there are no things appearing and there is, what most would call nothing/void. The being loves this pure state of no thingness because it is alone and it is deep rest because there are no 'things' to disturb - you know when you have not had enough no thingness (deep sleep) the following day.

When the light of conciousness appears on waking from sleep, there appears to be things because the mind starts labeling and thinking. When the eyes open and there is an image seen, it is made of light and then awareness has something to be aware of.

Awareness is prior to the light of conciousness. It could be said that light appears in the darkness. The light comes and goes and changes constantly but awareness has to be there, to be aware of that changing before and after all that arises as the light.

Awareness is the father and the light of consciousness is the son - they are one.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Brilliant words shine with deception. Simple words bore with the truth.

The light is a powerful illusion. Even when focusing on "letting go" the mind may begin to talk and talk about the concept of "letting go" instead of actually doing so and finding the emptiness within.

These words appeared from darkness in simplicity and to darkness it shall disappear. All physical and mental words and thought will appear and disappear. Even now is an appearance - all but a fleeting moment.

Some will receive these words and others will opine with judgment before reading it through and understanding it with awareness of the words and how these empty words are being defined in this writing.

The darkness appears to draw in... in... in... but the darkness is not light.It allows the light to be released as it could not be held onto in the first place.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Even when focusing on "letting go" the mind may begin to talk and talk about the concept of "letting go" instead of actually doing so and finding the emptiness within.

The ultimate question is:
Who can let go?
'Let go' are just words arising in the emptiness.

If there is a belief in a someone who can let go then that needs to be addressed.

The emptiness is not to be found 'within' the mind. The mind is words appearing in the emptiness and the words are made of wisps of nothing. The emptiness is what surrounds, permeates and embraces all. It is what form is made of.
Emptiness is form.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Emptiness is form.

That is a superbly asinine statement, for entirely self-explanatory reasons.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Do you ever slip into the past?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Emptiness is form.

That is a superbly asinine statement, for entirely self-explanatory reasons.

Please explain your reason why, to you, this is a foolish statement. You say it is obvious that it is foolish but i would like to know your reasoning - taking into account the rest of the post you lifted the quote from.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Emptiness is form.

A form had a dileneation line, a discernable boundary of some kind where emptiness is a silent, void of space which as is devoid of presence of forms in it. Im afraid you have painted yourself into a corner itsnowagqain, but it wouldnt be the first time now would it.
edit on 1-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Please explain your reason why, to you, this is a foolish statement. You say it is obvious that it is foolish but i would like to know your reasoning - taking into account the rest of the post you lifted the quote from.

Please see the above post. AthlonSavage has made short work of your ill-thought-out theory. I've already dealt with the rest. If you still can't understand, then you have a very strange reality of your very own and you see no reason to convert to another.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the response arpgme

I believe you cant go there because its here, but then again its all just a game of words because here to me is there to you.

AfterInfinity, arpgme,

I tried answering what I believe the void to be and how one experiences it,

I had a post open for about an hour writing and rewriting, but silence is the only answer I can give.

I want to try and share the peace I have found but for some reason I believe all must find their own peace,

With what ever that might be.

Again I have had this post open now for about 20 minutes,

Be conscious while being unconscious is the void, its a contradiction but of nothingness so nothing to contradict.

Words only make it sound like a joke to some where others will get the drift, but again only my silence can explain my experience of the void or how I see the void.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Please see the above post. AthlonSavage has made short work of your ill-thought-out theory. I've already dealt with the rest. If you still can't understand, then you have a very strange reality of your very own and you see no reason to convert to another.

I want you to elaborate on your post because it is you who said it is a foolish statement and you said it is obvious why it is foolish. I want you to explain because it seems that you critize and then run away without any backing to your ridicule.

I have asked you an easy question on another thread and many times since, but you avoid it.
So - do you ever slip into the past?

You moan and complain that people do not write clear enough and then you are writing posts that are not clear and when you are asked for clarity you offer this:

edit on 2-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
You're speaking thoughts from duality. Enlightenment does not reside at the end of a spectrum. It IS the entire spectrum.

The light vs dark that you refer to, comes from the delusion caused by believing in the positive and negative illusions.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Not being enlightened is not the same as being enlightened.

Not knowing is not the same as knowing.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Emptiness is form.

Roger that

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Originally posted by Angle

Emptiness is form.

Roger that

You want to remove my username from that post? What you just posted has nothing to do with me, so I would appreciate you not involving me in such an intellectually starved post.
edit on 4-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join