It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Tells America It's Now Or Never

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Rycas
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come. In order for the Mahdi to come Ahmadinejad believes he must wipe Israel off the map and drive the Jews into the sea! The political group that Ahmadinejad belongs to was once banned in Iran by the mullahs because they are so radical! Believe me when Iran gets its nuclear bomb it is going to use it and use it against Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is only to well aware of this. Who do you think has been supplying Hezbollah with all its rockets?

The Islamic Caliphate has been held open in order for the Mahdi to take up the post ( think of it as the throne of St Peter being held open so that the returning Christ can take up the role of Pope!) they want this Caliph to set up his throne on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Thus the need for the destruction of Israel and the Jews!

Ahmadinejad believes all this and has even publicly stated that his cabinet has spoken with this 12th Imam, that he is now here on earth! I kid you not! This guy is a total nut and he is not that far away from getting his hands on a nuclear bomb!

Yes, except you are wrong about the Twelvers. Sounds good though, and it is quite a good regurgitation of what other people on ATS have spewed, but, still wrong. I love that it has that many stars too!
There are extremists in every religion, but, what you have stated is about the same as saying that you must destroy all non-Christian babies in the name of Jesus in order to get into Heaven.

I swear, more wars/deaths have been because of fictional stories then any other reason. I can't wait for the great Scientology war of 2060!

Ok fair enough, we're all here to learn from each other. So what have I got wrong, please tell us so we don't stay ignorant of the true facts. Something is going on out there and I have a small idea of what it might be. I'm only throwing my 2 penny's worth into the mix, take it or leave it. If I'm wrong,and I don't disagree that I might be, then put us all straight. I don't want anyone killed in the name of any man made religion, we are all being played off one against the other as it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rycas

I'll have to search for it, I have posted it many times in countless other threads.
It is something like;
They believe that their Mahdi will come when the world descends into war for no reason. (Not verbatim).

So if they cause it, it will be not "for no reason", which would mean no Mahdi.
I have to leave for work, so when I find it later tonight, I will post it in this thread.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtaylortitle
reply to post by superman2012

It's so upsetting to see the total lack of intellectual discourse regarding Israel and Iran. Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and allows AEIA inspectors into its country. Israel has not signed and refuses to allow inspectors into Dimona even though everyone is aware that Israel has nuclear weapons on land and sea. Under the terms of the NNPT, Iran is ALLOWED to build nuclear power plants for electricity and medical isotopes and certain industrial uses, and IN FACT, under the terms of the NNPT, the US is supposed to be HELPING them do exactly that. What a bunch of hypocrites we have with the US and Israel.

I find it funny that Israel is one of THE countries pushing for Iran to follow the NPT while also not willing to sign it themselves right? Hypocrite much?
The IAEA has rights, and has, been to Iran's enrichment facilities. The one that is the cause of most of this strife, is located on a military base. The IAEA has no jurisdiction in military installations.
Until there is proof of Iran building nuclear bombs, we can only go by what they say, that they are enriching for peaceful purposes. I agree completely with you.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rtaylortitle
reply to post by superman2012

It's so upsetting to see the total lack of intellectual discourse regarding Israel and Iran. Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and allows AEIA inspectors into its country. Israel has not signed and refuses to allow inspectors into Dimona even though everyone is aware that Israel has nuclear weapons on land and sea. Under the terms of the NNPT, Iran is ALLOWED to build nuclear power plants for electricity and medical isotopes and certain industrial uses, and IN FACT, under the terms of the NNPT, the US is supposed to be HELPING them do exactly that. What a bunch of hypocrites we have with the US and Israel.

Agreed, there is an agenda against Iran and a lot of western propaganda against the country and Islam in general. The west needs an enemy and today the Muslims are it, yesterday it was the communists. Maybe the muslim world is becoming to powerful and the west don't like it, but they like their oil? Who benefits from all this?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rtaylortitle

What is the reason that Israel doesn't want nuclear checks? Is it like showing off

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Rycas

I'll have to search for it, I have posted it many times in countless other threads.
It is something like;
They believe that their Mahdi will come when the world descends into war for no reason. (Not verbatim).

So if they cause it, it will be not "for no reason", which would mean no Mahdi.
I have to leave for work, so when I find it later tonight, I will post it in this thread.

Thanks!

Thank you, all I ask is that you share the knowledge.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermarket2012

Personally, I don't consider one or the other good or bad. I'm just observing what is. And what is, is that Iran poses a DIRECT threat to Israel. Whatever your opinion on the two countries, they are a threat to each other.

I'm sure the President of Iran doesn't like that Israel has nukes, lol. Why then should Netanyahu want Iran , who is close to developing the technology to have it?

Both of these statements clearly show what side you are on, whether you like to admit it or not.

One could say that it's Israel that poses a DIRECT threat to Iran.

It's all about perspective, and yours is clear.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am on neither side since both want war! I don't deem one better then the other.

1st COMMANDMENT:

THY shall NOT KILL!!!!!

Jews, Muslims and Christians embrace this commandment from God. I still cannot believe how hard it is to understand this one rule that very explicitly explains what is right and wrong.

Israel has killed and wants to kill again. Same goes for Iran. Both leaders have lost their faith in the righteousness of the commandments of God. There is only one figure head that tries to be like God and is arrogant, charismatic, knowledgeable and a liar...Wake up people we know what is right and wrong don't get twisted by these fake dilemmas of: "you are with us or against us"...."Now or never"....."Do or die"......

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Rycas

"He's gonna get a nuke, he's gonna use it." One more big scoop of WMD for me please. With Yahoo gravy...

Yahoo gravy? lol, interesting how some people think.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Israel ... worst "ally" in history.

Of COURSE something needs to be done with any radical government that gets nukes (why America refuses to elect a GOP President), but listening to that joke of an ally is, well, a joke.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Maybe the whole of Asia, Europe and Africa will band together and rid themselves of this menace.
That "Sampson" thing threatens all of them.
They all would certainly have grounds for a strike.
I believe the world could then see some true peace.

sounds disturbingly like Nuremburg 1938. It's all Israel / The Jews fault, if we just get rid of them everything will be fine.
No one should feel threatened by another's defense. Israel has every right to look out for it's own best interests, including and especially it's survival.

and does anyone really think the Islamicists would chill once Israel was gone? They'd just start hating the next target (the US, Hollywood, Rock and Roll, Christians). like the nazis, they need an enemy to whip up hatred against, which will keep their people's minds off their own problems and misgovernment.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Back on topic. Anything to back up the premise of this thread?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I wonder if they would be willing to wheel and deal? Move their settlers out of that occupied land and we give them some support. Depending on how much they were willing to give up, and how much they eased up the Palestinians directly relates to the support we offer.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Israel has the technology and they are BRILLIANT strategists, but they could be overrun.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Where is the strategy. usa and israel are clumbsy. Like a psycho on speed with an axe.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think Israel can fight Iran, if that's all they are fighting. Above that they would need help with other aggressors.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Does anyone here know how to say"deal with it" in Hebrew.
If they are so hot for a war, let them go ahead and start it.
We went into Iraq as a "pre-emptive war" and look how well we have done.
If they feel so inclined, maybe they will also prosper from such actions.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Israel has become (or maybe always was) a disgusting racist warmongering nazi regime!
They are morally bankrupt, hide under an umbrella of righteous piousness.. sickening much.

I hope the US tells yahoo to go swivel. They have made too many enemies and now are afraid for their
existence... STOP bombing people, treat people with respect, what goes round comes round and yours
is just around the corner.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I would hope so too, fact of the matter is, Obama is just a puppet. He has stated over and over again that "Israel is the best ally the United States has ever had". So if I were to guess what he would do...He will jump up and do it. Plus it's not like Iran is a buddy of the U.S anyhow.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't want to see another war. American's can't afford it and our soldiers don't need it either.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
US involvement in aggression on Iran is all they are waiting for now...

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join