Netanyahu Tells America It's Now Or Never

page: 3
22
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I never liked the guy, going back a long time. His attitude during interviews was full of contempt.

Anyway, Israel knocked out a few reactor sites in the past, most recently Syria. Something to think about.




posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
As long as America stays out of any conflict between Israel and Iran then their will probably be no 3rd world war. As both these leaders are religious crazies why should America, Russia or China get involved in the politics of religious fanatics. War is only profitable if the war is being fought elsewhere. All the wars that America has profited from were wars where America itself was not attacked. In a decimated world their would be know winners as the planet would be almost uninhabitable.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'm not saying I know or understand all that's going on in the Middle East but it seems that Ahmadinejad is he'll bent on fulfilling Islamic prophecy. Benjamin Netanyahu is just as bad, it seems he's using Old Testament prophesy as his excuse to go to war wit Iran. Netanyahu had on his staff an adviser called Joel Rosenberg, he is an American citizen and was invited to join Netanyahu's staff after he read some of rosenberg's novels such as the "Twelfth Imam" and the "Ezekiel Option". Neither of which I have read by the way.

Rosenberg has written a factual book called "Epicentre" which I've read most of. It is based on biblical prophecy concerning Israel and the end times. I couldn't help but get the impression that Rosenberg uses his writings to whip up anti Islamic sentiment.

So we have Ahmadinejad on one side and Netanyahu on the other both trying to fulfill their own religions prophecys concerning end times!

On the subject of this twelfth Imam, he seems to be the son of the eleventh Imam, he disappeared as a child I think in the 13th century (could be wrong here) and Islam have been waiting for his return ever since. Ahmadinejad has said he is now here and has spoken to and taken instruction from him. The time is not right for his appearance on the world stage as the Jews and Israel need to be driven into the sea first. He will then take his place as the Islamic Caliph setting his throne on the Temple Mount of Jerusalem.

It seems that the Twelfth Imam Mahdi sounds a lot like the Christian antichrist. And I don't know but does the Christian returning Christ sound a lot like the Al-Masih al-Dajjal to Muslims?

Look up Twelver shi'ism, this is the group that Ahmadinejad is a member of and it was once banned in Iran because it was so radical.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thanks for your post rycas,your explanation makes me understand more why some people are so worried about Iran having the nuclear bomb.

Having belonged to a religion where its members believe implicitly every thing it leaders say, i can see how dangerous a radical religion could be.
I am now about to google twelver shi`sm.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
netenyahu can go # himself, we need to stop worrying about israel



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Rycas
 
This must not nor can not be ignored any more , for we, that is you and me know what is what and whom is whom, even if others do not. The time is at hand. Israel will need all, the help it can get, for she, Israel, will stand alone.



You got me, I pretend not to know as much as I actually do. I have a very good idea on what is taking place in this world and the true "powers" that are behind it. Israel will stand alone, Osama...... Sorry I mean Barakk Obama is about to withdraw U.S support for Israel and Netanyahu doesn't give a toss. He knows how it's all going to play out.
There's no grey in this game just black and white, time to decide who's side your on!

Don't let any of this worry you, everything is exactly as it should be. But we're in for one hell of a ride!!



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rycas
 


Sounds like paranoid rambling from the bottom of the barrel of Debka's ludicrous BS. I've read many Ahmadinejad speeches. I've NEVER heard him say that Jews must be driven into the sea.

Oh, I hear Zionist fanatics claim he said that. But it never turns out to be accurate. Never. So since the rest of your rant is based on this faulty premise, I am inclined to say your whole rant is crap.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Rycas
 


Sounds like paranoid rambling from the bottom of the barrel of Debka's ludicrous BS. I've read many Ahmadinejad speeches. I've NEVER heard him say that Jews must be driven into the sea.

Oh, I hear Zionist fanatics claim he said that. But it never turns out to be accurate. Never. So since the rest of your rant is based on this faulty premise, I am inclined to say your whole rant is crap.


Lol.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

WW3 is looking pretty likely. I'm scared.
edit on 1/31/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)


What's even more scary is that in the last century we've had 3 World Wars kick off, assuming it may be within the next year and a half. My great grand father was born in WW1 and my grandmother was born in WW2.. like seriously.. Are we going to have a World War every generation or so? Are we really that angry and destructive?

Maybe a One World Order is what we really need, if this keeps up.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Mizzijr because: *born



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Part of me is now accepting that war in this region is becoming inevitable, so part of me is thinking that we should just get it over and done with. Israel appears unable to get along with its neighbours and its neighbours appear unable to accept that Israel exists. There appears to be no diplomatic sollution to these problems.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN
 


NetanYahoo has earned himself a place in hell MANY TIMES OVER

And if I need to explain why to someone on ATS, then you have earned a seat next to him in hell



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
None of these Top Zionists are believers in God

if there were they wouldn't be able to do the things they do and plan



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
"Our human struggle is not against human flesh but against the powers and principalities and the spirits of their dead hybrid offspring. Behind every human world ruler is a spiritual ruler and even if the human ruler does not realise it, they are controlled by that spirit, prince or power.

The head of the Rothschild family is worshiped as a god by true witches because he is fully and knowingly in contact with these spirits and is playing out their agenda for the world. The council of thirteen is as far as the human power of this world goes. The capstone and it's all seeing eye is not of this flesh and bone world! The clues to this are in your face, everyday and everywhere. They are laughing at us because we refuse to believe they even exist, yet they control our everyday lives.

And if you believe the conspiracies, I belong to one of the families that really rule the world! But I'm way to skint to have any real power, maybe I should call up a principality to get a piece of the action lol."



This is a reply I posted in another thread, I may sound as nutty as a snickers bar but this is the truth of it. It seems these "Powers" are playing out the end game with the object of that game being the total destruction of the human race. I have had first hand experience of these "Powers", I know that they are real and that they exist. The "Illuminatus" are not of this world. The eye in the capstone is not a human eye, the Rothschild family take their orders like everyone else in the pyramid. And as far as I am aware the Rothschild's where one of the main players in setting up the present day state of Israel.

If you follow the white rabbit all the way down the rabbit hole you'll find yourself back in the Garden!!

This world has always been in the hands of the wicked one because we are willing to do his bidding in return for wealth and power and Knowledge. But it's the end game now and the "Powers and Principalitys" are not even trying to hide their agenda anymore because most of us are asleep or don't want to acknowledge the truth!

Yep, I do sound as nutty as a snickers bar lol.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rycas
 



Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come. In order for the Mahdi to come Ahmadinejad believes he must wipe Israel off the map and drive the Jews into the sea! The political group that Ahmadinejad belongs to was once banned in Iran by the mullahs because they are so radical! Believe me when Iran gets its nuclear bomb it is going to use it and use it against Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is only to well aware of this. Who do you think has been supplying Hezbollah with all its rockets?

The only psychopathic lunatics I see are the war mongers trying to start WWIII based on speculation that Iran is building a nuke with the intention of bombing Israel. Quite frankly I'm amazed at the amount of starts your post received. Are we on a conspiracy forum or a disinformation center? Well I guess it's both really.
Haha... I can't even get worked up about this crap anymore. It's like watching a ridiculously stupid puppet act play out, all I can do is laugh. Ahhh... this Earth and it's shenanigans. Quality entertainment.
edit on 1/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rycas
 


Well said, Rycas, speaking your mind like that and I for one am with you. So that makes 2 crazies I guess.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rycas
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come. In order for the Mahdi to come Ahmadinejad believes he must wipe Israel off the map and drive the Jews into the sea! The political group that Ahmadinejad belongs to was once banned in Iran by the mullahs because they are so radical! Believe me when Iran gets its nuclear bomb it is going to use it and use it against Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is only to well aware of this. Who do you think has been supplying Hezbollah with all its rockets?

The Islamic Caliphate has been held open in order for the Mahdi to take up the post ( think of it as the throne of St Peter being held open so that the returning Christ can take up the role of Pope!) they want this Caliph to set up his throne on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Thus the need for the destruction of Israel and the Jews!

Ahmadinejad believes all this and has even publicly stated that his cabinet has spoken with this 12th Imam, that he is now here on earth! I kid you not! This guy is a total nut and he is not that far away from getting his hands on a nuclear bomb!


Yes, except you are wrong about the Twelvers. Sounds good though, and it is quite a good regurgitation of what other people on ATS have spewed, but, still wrong. I love that it has that many stars too!
There are extremists in every religion, but, what you have stated is about the same as saying that you must destroy all non-Christian babies in the name of Jesus in order to get into Heaven.

I swear, more wars/deaths have been because of fictional stories then any other reason. I can't wait for the great Scientology war of 2060!



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Rycas
 



Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come. In order for the Mahdi to come Ahmadinejad believes he must wipe Israel off the map and drive the Jews into the sea! The political group that Ahmadinejad belongs to was once banned in Iran by the mullahs because they are so radical! Believe me when Iran gets its nuclear bomb it is going to use it and use it against Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is only to well aware of this. Who do you think has been supplying Hezbollah with all its rockets?

The only psychopathic lunatics I see are the war mongers trying to start WWIII based on speculation that Iran is building a nuke with the intention of bombing Israel. Quite frankly I'm amazed at the amount of starts your post received. Are we on a conspiracy forum or a disinformation center? Well I guess it's both really.
Haha... I can't even get worked up about this crap anymore. It's like watching a ridiculously stupid puppet act play out, all I can do is laugh. Ahhh... this Earth and it's shenanigans. Quality entertainment.
edit on 1/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)


Agreed! I can't believe the amount of "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" there is! With no proof! It's almost like people learned nothing from Iraq. What is the saying again? Something something forgetting history, something something doomed to repeat something?



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by illece
Thanks for your post rycas,your explanation makes me understand more why some people are so worried about Iran having the nuclear bomb.

Having belonged to a religion where its members believe implicitly every thing it leaders say, i can see how dangerous a radical religion could be.
I am now about to google twelver shi`sm.


Yes please do. Please pay particular attention to the circumstances that their Mahdi will appear. It should clear up all the confusion on this thread.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast
 


Israel is the most de-stabilizing nation on earth. They have hundreds of nuclear weapons on land and sea (Germany has given them several submarines...Merkel is a Zionist FYI Jew herself). Unlike Iran, they refuse to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and refuse to allow AEIA inspectors into its nuclear weapon plant at Dimona. Israel, through the AIPAC lobby, has tremendous influence on Congress as you can witness from the type of questions being asked at the hearings for Secretary of Defense.



posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 


It's so upsetting to see the total lack of intellectual discourse regarding Israel and Iran. Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and allows AEIA inspectors into its country. Israel has not signed and refuses to allow inspectors into Dimona even though everyone is aware that Israel has nuclear weapons on land and sea. Under the terms of the NNPT, Iran is ALLOWED to build nuclear power plants for electricity and medical isotopes and certain industrial uses, and IN FACT, under the terms of the NNPT, the US is supposed to be HELPING them do exactly that. What a bunch of hypocrites we have with the US and Israel.





new topics
top topics
 
22
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join