It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Tells America It's Now Or Never

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Netanyahu: "The sanctions are only likely to stop Iran if there is a credible (military) threat over their head ... and in order for it to be a credible threat, you need to mean it, meaning that if the sanctions don't work – and they haven't until now – you will use it," he said.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

He then goes on to say Israel simply cannot bring end to their nuclear programme military alone...
They NEED the US, even though many said before Israel could do this on their own (non-nuclear)

Not certain now.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This while boycotting the UN and refusing to withdraw from illegally occupied territories? /shocked

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

To be fair he does bring a lot of things to my attention that I wouldn't regularly see.

And to add to that your post was epically on topic good sir. We should base ATS standards on you, right?

All the signs are here.. I'm just wondering is it possible they could use me in the Army again if they make a draft. One would think with one deaf ear and already serving a bit that I would be down on the list..

WW3 is looking pretty likely. I'm scared.
edit on 1/31/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If one were looking at it on paper, it could seem that Israel could fight and win against Iran, or, at the very elast, fight them to a stalemate.

Problem is, the world doesnt reside on paper. Israel will have to be prepared to fight a war on multiple fronts if they wish to have a go at Iran. A lot of it comes down to simple geography. Gotta go through Jordan and Iraq to get to Iran. Gotta deal with Gaza from the other direction. Good chance Syria and Lebanon have a say in the fight. Egypt? Who knows.

No, make no mistake-Israel is not stupid. They KNOW they cannot go it alone.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
If one were looking at it on paper, it could seem that Israel could fight and win against Iran, or, at the very elast, fight them to a stalemate.

Problem is, the world doesnt reside on paper. Israel will have to be prepared to fight a war on multiple fronts if they wish to have a go at Iran. A lot of it comes down to simple geography. Gotta go through Jordan and Iraq to get to Iran. Gotta deal with Gaza from the other direction. Good chance Syria and Lebanon have a say in the fight. Egypt? Who knows.

Wouldn't it be just peachy if they could get us involved and somehow make us be the ones to start dropping nukes on evil old Iran? I think Israel spends more time figuring out how to not get blood on its hands than they do making sure their country is safe....

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Netanyahoo should give it a rest already.

if Israel cannot defend itself, perhaps it shouldn't be a State.

the idea that Israel NEEDS the United States is disgusting and pathetic.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why can nearly everyone but Iran develop nuclear weapons? Why doesn’t Israel arc up at North Korea over its nuclear programme? Iran aren’t stupid enough to launch a nuclear missile at another country. If they did though, it’d be directed at Israel you’d imagine, wiping them off the face of the Earth. Who knows if the US would invade to seek revenge or whether they’d actually be relieved?
edit on 31-1-2013 by BlindBastards because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

We’ve seen a lot of deadlines come and go…I wonder what is different today.

I know war is a big business but I don’t see how getting wrapped up in that conflict can do anything but hurt the US. The last thing we need in our current economic condition is to be dragged into WW3.

Israel needs to handle its own business.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
This is the new standard for ATS.
Pick a news article. Write 2 lines on it and you got yourself a thread?

Dire.

I usually do this in World War 3 forum.

I dunno HOW many threads in Space forum are like "This blew my mind" and post a link, don't even tag the photos for easy viewing, and get 100+ Flags.

Originally posted by Dustytoad

To be fair he does bring a lot of things to my attention that I wouldn't regularly see.

Yay!
edit on 31-1-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Now or never eh? Ok Benny. Put me down for a "never".

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

They would go it alone if they thought they had no other choice but it would be a very last resort. Israel's concerns are real. Iran will continue to provoke Israel knowing that Israel is feeling more and more isolated these days. Its no easy call for the Israelis because they have a lot of enemies who hanker to throw the blame on Israel for igniting WW111.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
The last thing we need in our current economic condition is to be dragged into WW3.

I totally agree, unfortunately the grubby, greedy hands of the MIC will undoubtedly pounce on the opportunity. What's a few thousand or million more casualties? Hell they get the war profits, and the reconstruction profits. They're already making the ammo and gun manufacturers rich by scaring the public half to death into buying up all the guns and ammo- after the alphabet letter agencies get their fill, of course.

Welcome to World War 3.0

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

The only way that they would go it alone is if they were backed into a corner, in my opinion. Israel wouldnt let their country fall, but I dont think they would be foolish enough to unilaterally have a go that far outside of their borders.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Shema

The only way that they would go it alone is if they were backed into a corner, in my opinion. Israel wouldnt let their country fall, but I dont think they would be foolish enough to unilaterally have a go that far outside of their borders.

Which is exactly what I said and you decided to repeat it you own words.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

reply to post by Shema

Which is exactly what I said and you decided to repeat it you own words.

Well arent we snooty. And your original response was nothing more than what I originally said. So well played, i guess

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by CALGARIAN

We’ve seen a lot of deadlines come and go…I wonder what is different today.

I know war is a big business but I don’t see how getting wrapped up in that conflict can do anything but hurt the US. The last thing we need in our current economic condition is to be dragged into WW3.

Israel needs to handle its own business.

I was always under the impression the war was good for the economy. Well good for the one that comes out victorious i guess.

Post WWI resulted in a economic boom and certainly the results of WWII have lead to great economic prosperity for the allied nations.

Whether this is sustainable economic growth, I am not the one to say

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is waiting for the Islamic 12th Imam Mahdi to come. In order for the Mahdi to come Ahmadinejad believes he must wipe Israel off the map and drive the Jews into the sea! The political group that Ahmadinejad belongs to was once banned in Iran by the mullahs because they are so radical! Believe me when Iran gets its nuclear bomb it is going to use it and use it against Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is only to well aware of this. Who do you think has been supplying Hezbollah with all its rockets?

The Islamic Caliphate has been held open in order for the Mahdi to take up the post ( think of it as the throne of St Peter being held open so that the returning Christ can take up the role of Pope!) they want this Caliph to set up his throne on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Thus the need for the destruction of Israel and the Jews!

Ahmadinejad believes all this and has even publicly stated that his cabinet has spoken with this 12th Imam, that he is now here on earth! I kid you not! This guy is a total nut and he is not that far away from getting his hands on a nuclear bomb!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rycas

This must not nor can not be ignored any more , for we, that is you and me know what is what and whom is whom, even if others do not. The time is at hand. Israel will need all, the help it can get, for she, Israel, will stand alone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join