It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Shooting: Newtown Bee explains Dawn Hochsprung inconsistancy, yet story was cached on De

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Newtown Bee Originally published they had spoken to Sandy Hook Elementary Principal at the scene regarding the shooting. This is impossible because Ms. Hochsprung perished at the shooting. A freelance reporter has managed to get to the bottom of it with the reporter from the Bee.

Sandy Hook Evidence: Dawn Hochsprung Interview, December 13th

These were my questions… How did this woman pass along her statement to you…in person or by some other means? Did you ask about her connection to the school? Did you ask her name? (I have no wish to know it) Just to be clear…there is no current effort to locate this woman and local and state police do not view this as an unlawful/mischievious event…is that correct? Were you not familiar with Dawn Hochsprung? John Voket responded the very next day. “We know who the person is – the mistaken identity may have been my fault due to all the commotion happening around me when she and I spoke. She also shared a number of physical attributes with the late principal, which initially compounded the confusion. We also were having website issues which may have prevented us from pulling that incorrect report from the web sooner. There is no issue regarding this person.”

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was waiting for the Bee to comment on that. Its exactly what I thought they would say and probably the truth. Seems logical enough. Then the writer of this "news" story goes on to say this.

Newtown contains approx. 27,000 people. The Newtown Bee has been a family owned business since 1887 and is located less than a mile and a half away from Sandy Hook Elementary. The paper has run innumerable stories on the school system many of which, over the last year and a half, have included Dawn Hochsprung. People knew who she was.

I was also thinking about this. Yet depending on the method of communication used to give this story to the Newtown Bee, it could still be difficult to identify the person giving the information and still could be a case of mistaken identity.

edit on 31/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
I was waiting for the Bee to comment on that. Its exactly what I thought they would say and probably the truth. Seems logical enough.

another one drinks the grape flavored Kool aid. When will you people learn??? did you read the entire article or just the quoted part??
edit on 31-1-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox

I was waiting for the Bee to comment on that. Its exactly what I thought they would say and probably the truth. Seems logical enough.

another one drinks the grape flavored Kool aid. When will you people learn???

I'm not sure I follow....are you saying that believing the obvious and most logical explanation means one is 'drinking the koolaide'?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I assume you wrote that before I edited my post. But, regardless, drinking the KoolAid? Really? As far as Sandy Hook is concerned, I am far from satisfied with the way the media reported and mishandled the entire tragedy. And how the politicians are agenda pushing, like they always do. Once the investigation has been completed I will speculate to no end on any remaining inconsistencies, but I also find the Bee's reply logical and satisfying enough to close the deal on the whole Dawn Hochsprung mistake.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The town has been described as a "everyone knows everyone" type of place. Which begs the question, how did the newspaper mistake someone else for the principal?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox did you read the entire article or just the quoted part??

I read the whole article. My opinion in the first part of my post is based on what the Newtown Bee had to say on the matter, not what the journalist writing this article had to say on what the Newtown Bee person had to say. Make sense?

Originally posted by Carreau
The town has been described as a "everyone knows everyone" type of place. Which begs the question, how did the newspaper mistake someone else for the principal?

I can actually see that happening very easily. If someone called the Newtown Bee and said "i just spoke with the principle and..." yada yada. With all the excitement and fear surrounding the event, the journalist for the Bee could have misheard them or misunderstood them. I can see a lot of logical explanations for why this would happen. Not EVERYTHING about this tragedy has to be a conspiracy.
edit on 31/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox did you read the entire article or just the quoted part??

I read the whole article. My opinion in the first part of my post is based on what the Newtown Bee had to say on the matter, not what the journalist writing this article had to say on what the Newtown Bee person had to say. Make sense?

yes, my apologize to you sir or mam....i miss understood your post. ive been drinking alot of redbull and im a lil amped up.

please forgive me..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by beatbox

I assume you wrote that before I edited my post. But, regardless, drinking the KoolAid? Really? As far as Sandy Hook is concerned, I am far from satisfied with the way the media reported and mishandled the entire tragedy. And how the politicians are agenda pushing, like they always do. Once the investigation has been completed I will speculate to no end on any remaining inconsistencies, but I also find the Bee's reply logical and satisfying enough to close the deal on the whole Dawn Hochsprung mistake.

Didnt you know? Drinking koolaid is what we're drinking when we follow logic and reason, and dont think every single thing on the planet is a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It is very curious the date the original Newtown Bee article was cached was Dec 13...a day before the incident. How is that possible?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

I agree, Sparrow,
It, along with so many other details of the day just makes you wonder. I was impressed this writer was able to get the access he did. Isn't this what the MSM should be doing?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't know.
From the start there have been so many little errors with this whole event.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Actually alot of people have said I have no idea who that is.......a reporter screwed up in the middle of a a rapidly evolving mass media event. They were not the only reporters to do so........

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Missing Blue Sky

I'm nearly 7 years too late, but i felt the need to reply anyway! i've never believed in conspiracies, but there is something that makes no sense here, and i'm not talking about crisis actors and green screens, i don't believe that either. i get that in the chaos of everything people could make mistakes, there could be confusion. it's natural. but is there another example of in an event like this where they have got confused and a dead person has done an interview?!

And lets say ok, it's true, they made a mistake, an honest mistake in all the chaos, but it's just another of maybe a thousand things that make no sense. you only get 4 or 5 "well it's that.." before it starts losing logic and gets into fantasy.

top topics

join