It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it illegal to be black and not support obama?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
IT isnt illegal for one, and for two hes a S&&&ty president alot of people dont support him nor will they vote for him, black,white,asain,puerto-rican.people dont support him because he sucks

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I agree with everything you said. We all know that a large percentage of the black community voted for Obama simply because it would make him the first black president. Well maybe that was not the whole reason, as he did talk a good game, like any politician tries to do, even though they have no intention of keeping their campaign promises. I think that Obama was counting on this vote to win the election. And with Romney cheating his way into the Republican slot, I was not surprised that Obama won a second term. It was only logical.

The Founding Fathers, believe it or not, did intend for power to shift between the states and the federal government, and they hoped it would regulate itself since each administration would be different. But nowadays any administration is going to be the same, because there are too many powerful organizations and people running things behind the scenes, lobbying and pushing if not outright demanding certain actions be taken. The political world is similar to the black market in my opinion, although the black market is probably safer than living in the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Frankly, more and more, it's starting to seem like it's illegal to be alive and not support Obama. You can't say a bad word about him anywhere (other than here and a few other places) without people coming out of the woodwork to chastise you.

I thought it was bad when speaking badly of Bush was practically a crime back in the months after 9/11 but that was nothing compared to Obama mania. And the creepy thing about it is that Bush mania subsided substantially once the emotions from 9/11 died down. Obama mania has been sustained since he was first elected and hasn't let up.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The racial transitive property says you must like Obama, Al Sharpton, and OJ Simpson.

Speaking of which, has anyone ever noticed that both OJ Simpson and Obama have the same first letter in their names?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join