It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Tyranny exposed , ren TV 6hr documentry featuring David wilcock and others.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Heres the link to David wilcocks website and to the story behind the financial tyrannt still going on today

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pkpuck

David Wilcock told me that my DNA would change right before 2012. The guy is a fraud.

He holds no water, but I wish someone with credibility would expose the financial institutions.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Seems like the federal reserve are the fraudsters.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm not a great believer in Wilcock either, but I read the Financial Tyranny articles very closely and he did do an awful lot of research on the subject. Of course you have to ignore all the crying and bleating but the story behind it is interesting enough.

The problem is that he aligns himself with a whole cast of 'unreliables' - Cassidy, Fulford, Drake, Daniel et al which just dilutes everything he says.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There was always something about that pokey nosed little freak I didn't like.. I tried to listen to him but after the 2012 epic, I wouldn't waste 6 minutes on the guy.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I don't know about Wilcock but come on, attack the message not the messenger.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
wilcock served his purpose and now he is out of the loop.

BTW if our DNA changed on dec 21, it would take about 6 months to manifest the changes

new topics

top topics

join