It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"beautiful" LCA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

Originally posted by centurion1211
LCA stands for something like Losers Copying Aircraft

centurion, i called u something on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

too bad u had to complain to a mod about it, and get me warned and fined.
quit behaving like a baby.grow up and grow a brain.

and hopefully u wont go complaining to a mod this time around too.

First, you say you're an American of Indian origin. I submit that even that is not entirely true. Unless you change the sentence to "American wannabe of Indian origin". If you are truly an American now, this is your country now. If you feel such a need to dream of and pump where you came from, why are you here?

Now lets address your other comment about being "grown up". An adult takes responsibility for their own actions and mistakes. They do not blame others when they are caught breaking the rules (of ATS in this case). So, my wannabe friend, it is you that needs to show more maturity when I or anyone else comes along and does not share your daily postings of wide-eyed wonder at the accomplishments of a third world air force or space program. Suggest you also quit day-dreaming and get a life - or just go home.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

LCA stands for something like Losers Copying Aircraft

centurion, i called u something on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

too bad u had to complain to a mod about it, and get me warned and fined.
quit behaving like a baby.grow up and grow a brain.

and hopefully u wont go complaining to a mod this time around too.

First, you say you're an American of Indian origin. I submit that even that is not entirely true. Unless you change the sentence to "American wannabe of Indian origin". If you are truly an American now, this is your country now. If you feel such a need to dream of and pump where you came from, why are you here?

Now lets address your other comment about being "grown up". An adult takes responsibility for their own actions and mistakes. They do not blame others when they are caught breaking the rules (of ATS in this case). So, my wannabe friend, it is you that needs to show more maturity when I or anyone else comes along and does not share your daily postings of wide-eyed wonder at the accomplishments of a third world air force or space program. Suggest you also quit day-dreaming and get a life - or just go home.

Now I wonder if you're worse or that weise guy...and truly if yu feel like complaining about this go ahead..hell you can sue me for libel if ya want!!

Im out of US jurisdiction anyways..
c'mon get with tthe program.. this is not a "blow sunshine up america's a$$ forum".. its just not that..

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

[First, you say you're an American of Indian origin. I submit that even that is not entirely true. Unless you change the sentence to "American wannabe of Indian origin". If you are truly an American now, this is your country now. If you feel such a need to dream of and pump where you came from, why are you here?

your maturity rivals that of a new born dog !

it's u who is day dreaming. i've never ever said i am american or want to be one. i'd be ashamed if i was one.

i'm indian, and always ben one.i've never left my country, both physically and in support.

dont confuse me for that ABCD naveen...go back and check whose posted what....and once again....grow up and grow a brain

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hey 'Chinawhite'

I see you've been trolling in other ATS forums while pointing to this thread.

Perhaps you'd like to bring your brilliant analysis of the LCA program here?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
hey what did happen to all those chainwhite threads??!!

I was under the impression that those threads were on this forum..

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
oh no..
pity..
but yo know what.. after the ATS server changed I think the mods bestowed upon themselves the power to delete/alter posts at will..saw it with proteinx' posts and now with china white..
The all powerful mods!!

correction: chinawhite's posts have been shifted to BTS i gen. chit chat

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
hi,
Too much is told about the LCA. Its must be the smartest aircraft to fly from INDIA.Probably the best in terms of avionics in its class. Maybe stealthier that any in its class. But the aircraft is evolving. Its still improving. We only have the TD-1'S and 2's flying.We have no clue about it hitting supersonic,its been constantly on subsonic.We have no clue as to how Kaveri engines will perform.I am very optimist about its capabilities. And maybe the DRDO isnt excited about LCA but then look at their ARJUNS. As far as I know DRDO has been actively participating in the programme. The French have no knowledge about the LCA whatsoever. It was in the news that the Russians had deep interest in the project and manufacturing .The avionics are tested on F-16 unlike the chinese J-10 or J-17 or whatever crap. The systems are globally accpetable.The need of the hour is not to compare it with other aircrafts.The whole aim of LCA is to give an advanced cheap all weather alternative to the old rusting MIGs.It has to fight on high altitudes. It has to be all weather compatable.LCA is designed specifically for IAF to suit its combat situation.Please donot potray it as a miracle worker and an alternative for F22 or Sukhois. Its meant for a diff reason.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

i'd be ashamed if i was one.

*Shakes head to more American hating*

West Point, Out.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
go argue with me in this site

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
also when the LCA enters production the j-10c or something like that will aslo begin production (im not talking about the j-10b trainer)

Also i know china doesn't make the worlds best aircraft but wait and see in twenty years time chinese tech will be on par with american tech. and also china "might" also have a skunk work program with help from russian building future high tech aircraft.

also im saying that the LCA when it enters production it will already be out classed by the f-16s or j-10

[edit on 14-4-2005 by chinawhite]

[edit on 14-4-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
also if the LCA was such an advanced fighter why would india be looking at aircraft from different countries. It would only be facing the fc-1 pakistans gettin

also chinas ecomony can Sustain military growth.

chinas military budget 60billion

indas 14 billion

read the indian view of LCA

www.bharat-rakshak.com...

think the LCA is good read this

www.indiadefence.com...

it was written by INDIA DEFENCE CONSULTANTS so they wont hide the truth

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
the only reason i started the other thread is becuase i throught this thread was dead

dont think posting diagrams or pictures or info from indian web site scares me i know where china stands i dont think u know where india stands.

we can argue about ecomny or any other thing if you want to compare

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Crosspost

Translation from Bable fish
The newest issue "Chinese And Defense Commentary" reported that, annihilates -10 production quantity not to be able to surpass 50. The Chinese and also declared the Chinese military to annihilates -10 airplane the performance quite to be discontented, after test flight France "a wind" the airplane, the Chinese air force's one batch of trump cards pilots collective has submitted a written statement on the other day the Central Military Committee, the request stops annihilating -10 development and the production, direct introduction "wind" in home production.
News, encounters the domestic broad army to confuse immediately intensely denounces. We only many pester the news itself, but is knows this news lead - France "a wind" the fighter aircraft..

This part i saw yesterday--
News, encounters the domestic broad army to confuse immediately intensely denounces. We only many pester the news itself, but is knows this news lead - France "a wind" the fighter aircraft

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
the link u posted its an fc-1

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Also i know china doesn't make the worlds best aircraft but wait and see in twenty years time chinese tech will be on par with american tech. and also china "might" also have a skunk work program with help from russian building future high tech aircraft.

In 20 years chine tech will be where US tech is today, and U.S. tech will still be 20 years ahead of china.
And if the Chinese have “black” projects so do we, you see its hard to catch up to someone who doesn't slow down.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

In 20 years chine tech will be where US tech is today, and U.S. tech will still be 20 years ahead of china.
And if the Chinese have “black” projects so do we, you see its hard to catch up to someone who doesn't slow down.

lol so true i forgot that america spend 400+ billion on defence. but u need+ 400billion to keep on the cuttin edge. china only has to catch up on existing tech

and if that dont work go to russians

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello

We won't argue about economy or anything, because it is off topic. I'm going to address only your LCA claims. Already people have tried to hijack this thread or throw up a bunch of red herrings trying to derail discussion.

As I said in that other thread, I'll post my reply in both places. I'm currently compililing a list of your claims from various posts in the two threads. I wont address the posts in order or redundant claims.

PS: you obviously haven't even read this thread before you started hiccuping out your claims.

To save me time, I'll just simply repost what I've already posted previously, where applicable.

-Raj

EDIT --- Well, I compiled your claims, and WOW, you're full of crap. I really should have ignored you... I don't know how I thought you were actually bringing something even resembling rationality to the discussion.

It aint worth staying up tonight to reply. I'll do that tomorrow, during the day sometime.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by rajkhalsa2004]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
also if the LCA was such an advanced fighter why would india be looking at aircraft from different countries. It would only be facing the fc-1 pakistans gettin

also chinas ecomony can Sustain military growth.

chinas military budget 60billion

indas 14 billion

read the indian view of LCA

www.bharat-rakshak.com...

think the LCA is good read this

www.indiadefence.com...

it was written by INDIA DEFENCE CONSULTANTS so they wont hide the truth

Those articles are at least 3 years old!!
Another ATS norm..
Only give links to the most recent and updated links..

About looking for the 126 fighters.. do a bit of reading.. If you can find such vague ancient links incriminating the LCA then I'm sure you'd be able to find info on the reason for the purchase of those 126 aircraft..

The LCA is not due until 07.. Till then the MiG 21 fleet will be gradually be phased out and thus will reduce the IAF's 40 squadron force to 30..
So these fighters need to be bought to keep the IAF squadron strength at 40 until the LCA is inducted..
And since the Aircraft have a life of about 15 to 20 years
(3000-4000 flying hours)..indications are that the squadron strength will exceed 40 by 2010..

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
the link u posted its an fc-1

Nope its J-10.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join