"beautiful" LCA

page: 10
2
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Its about the J-10 and all pics are of the rafaele...




posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i dont read anything posted in this thread because stealth spy is full of #
he gets his info from indian sites and post info here


do u guys really think LCA is gonna beat j-10???

the LCA is full of imported #. dont say the j-10 is no one even knows wat radar its using and the j-10 will be fitted with a chinese engine later on

are you guys trying to compare the chinese military industry to the indian aircraft industry. china already a estabishled .india taking baby steps.

LCA is like a learning process aircraft not a front-line fighter.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by chinawhite]



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by chinawhite
also if the LCA was such an advanced fighter why would india be looking at aircraft from different countries. It would only be facing the fc-1 pakistans gettin

also chinas ecomony can Sustain military growth.

chinas military budget 60billion

indas 14 billion

read the indian view of LCA

www.bharat-rakshak.com...

think the LCA is good read this

www.indiadefence.com...

it was written by INDIA DEFENCE CONSULTANTS so they wont hide the truth


Those articles are at least 3 years old!!
Another ATS norm..
Only give links to the most recent and updated links..

About looking for the 126 fighters.. do a bit of reading.. If you can find such vague ancient links incriminating the LCA then I'm sure you'd be able to find info on the reason for the purchase of those 126 aircraft..

The LCA is not due until 07.. Till then the MiG 21 fleet will be gradually be phased out and thus will reduce the IAF's 40 squadron force to 30..
So these fighters need to be bought to keep the IAF squadron strength at 40 until the LCA is inducted..
And since the Aircraft have a life of about 15 to 20 years
(3000-4000 flying hours)..indications are that the squadron strength will exceed 40 by 2010..


NO i did a simple google search and found this.

also it also matters how well the ecomnoy is goin

chinas military budget 60billion

indas 14 billion

as you can see china spends a lot more on defence than india.

put links to sites with creditble information not a geocities one



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I did't give any geocities link did I ??


and so what if China spends more than India on Defence?
Does that make the LCA any better or worse?
India spends as much as it sees fit..
Absolutely irrelevant..



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
I did't give any geocities link did I ??


and so what if China spends more than India on Defence?
Does that make the LCA any better or worse?
India spends as much as it sees fit..
Absolutely irrelevant..


not you an indian defence site www.indiadefence.com...
ALSO THE BIGGEST THING YOU GUYS FORGOT IS THAT LCA NOT EVEN IN SERVICE



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite


do u guys really think LCA is gonna beat j-10???

the LCA is full of imported #. dont say the j-10 is no one even knows wat radar its using and the j-10 will be fitted with a chinese engine later on


[edit on 15-4-2005 by chinawhite]



Nobody knows anything about the J-10..so now its all secretive and all..
your whim and fancy!!


you're damn right we're comparing the Indian Military to the chinese military..
Not the industries but the infrastructure and strike force..
In all aspects.. the AF, army and Navy..

And NO.. The LCA is NOT full of imported #..
Please refrain from such nosensical statements..
Not one bit... Its using a snecma engine (or russian) as of now but thats it..
once the kaveri's online it'll be 100% indian..



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite


not you an indian defence site www.indiadefence.com...
ALSO THE BIGGEST THING YOU GUYS FORGOT IS THAT LCA NOT EVEN IN SERVICE


What's there to forget??

You thought it was going to be inducted in 2010-2015!!

What does it being in service have to do with anything??
Nobody ever claimed it to be in service..
Are you lost ..What are you talking about??



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
well it turned out to be a j-10 vs LCA thread so i had to mention that the LCA is not in service



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by chinawhite


do u guys really think LCA is gonna beat j-10???

the LCA is full of imported #. dont say the j-10 is no one even knows wat radar its using and the j-10 will be fitted with a chinese engine later on


[edit on 15-4-2005 by chinawhite]



Nobody knows anything about the J-10..so now its all secretive and all..
your whim and fancy!!


you're damn right we're comparing the Indian Military to the chinese military..
Not the industries but the infrastructure and strike force..
In all aspects.. the AF, army and Navy..

And NO.. The LCA is NOT full of imported #..
Please refrain from such nosensical statements..
Not one bit... Its using a snecma engine (or russian) as of now but thats it..
once the kaveri's online it'll be 100% indian..


well have our w-10s ready soon and that its thrust is a lot higger than that kaveri engine



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
well it turned out to be a j-10 vs LCA thread so i had to mention that the LCA is not in service


Oh okay...
No no.. its not exactly a LCA vs J-10 thread..
but it tended towards that when it became a bash LCA thread..



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by chinawhite
well it turned out to be a j-10 vs LCA thread so i had to mention that the LCA is not in service


Oh okay...
No no.. its not exactly a LCA vs J-10 thread..
but it tended towards that when it became a bash LCA thread..


"a bash LCA thread" as i intended but there seens to me theres no chinese on abovetopsecret



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
give a site thats not indian so i can read about the LCA



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
give a site thats not indian so i can read about the LCA


As you asked for:

www.fas.org...



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
do u see how most/all of the information stealth spy posted is from indian sites.
it seens to me if they come from a indian source they tend to be bias and down play the faults of the LCA



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hey chinawhite.

I come from a Chinese background.

I'am just more interested in defending China's history and politics more then the military thats all. Most of the threads regarding the J-10 or LCA turn into flames so i can't really be bothered, and neither plane has ever being tested in a real world situation.



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28
Hey chinawhite.

I come from a Chinese background.

I'am just more interested in defending China's history and politics more then the military thats all. Most of the threads regarding the J-10 or LCA turn into flames so i can't really be bothered, and neither plane has ever being tested in a real world situation.


yeah this is turning into a flame thread. indians on one chinese not fair



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite


"a bash LCA thread" as i intended but there seens to me theres no chinese on abovetopsecret


Oh believe me there were some hardcore chicoms on ATS..
There was this one guy.. proteinx..
mods deleted all his posts..
Then there was "Hawkss"..

Others like iamairforce,W4rlord,COWlan are much more moderate..
decent people..



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Originally posted by chinawhite


"a bash LCA thread" as i intended but there seens to me theres no chinese on abovetopsecret


Oh believe me there were some hardcore chicoms on ATS..
There was this one guy.. proteinx..
mods deleted all his posts..
Then there was "Hawkss"..

Others like iamairforce,W4rlord,COWlan are much more moderate..
decent people..


what about this u posted
"optimus fett, hyperen,craigandrew, DEADSTEVE, howlrunnerIV, waynos,groingrinder,Alanjones,netscape"

And negative comments were from:

W4rlrd,COWlan,Chintea,supertran,engineer



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
i dont read anything posted in this thread because stealth spy is full of #
he gets his info from indian sites and post info here


do u guys really think LCA is gonna beat j-10???

the LCA is full of imported #. dont say the j-10 is no one even knows wat radar its using and the j-10 will be fitted with a chinese engine later on

are you guys trying to compare the chinese military industry to the indian aircraft industry. china already a estabishled .india taking baby steps.

LCA is like a learning process aircraft not a front-line fighter.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by chinawhite]


LCA is imported? Infact Its J-10 which is imported. Its nothing but Israeli Lavi modified by Russians, Russian engine, Russian or Israeli avionics and Radar. It will feature Russian weapons too. Besides, J-10 has structural deficiencies like the three bands on the intake and due to reshaping the rear part of Lavi for accomodating Russian engine. Of recent reports not more than 50 have been produced and Chinese pilots have given in written to not to go ahead with J-10. The Chinese engine you are talking about is also a failure even after being copied version of AL=31 russian engine.

Chinese have not been able to make a fighter aircraft. J-7's are all copies of MiG-21, J-8 is two engined plane which failed untill Russians stepped in, same with FBC etc.

Original J-9 project was shelved after pouring 2 Billion $'s in it. If India is taking baby steps, China has completely failed.


[edit on 15-4-2005 by BruteGorilla]



posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruteGorilla
Chinese pilots have given in written to not to go ahead with J-10.


This was one of the main reasons why those 50a/c j10 claims are dismissed as being false. Chinese pilots write to higher command asking to buy another plane....



Not in this lifetime.

And BTW BruteGorilla, those claims were originally aired by Kanwa. The Hong Kong publication that you picked it off sources it from Kanwa. There however seems to be discrepencies between different accounts.

Mirages and Rafale are being interchanged, and all this comes as the EU seems unlikely to lift sanctions. I smell a rat by Taiwan + U.S to put more pressure on the EU by making China look like it's going to buy French fighter jets.

Having said that, Chirac could do a De Gaulle.


[edit on 15-4-2005 by rapier28]





new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join