It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear Evidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You ever notice that whatever Alien related evidence is blurry, image is hidden inside a collage of leaves or various backgrounds, and/or a fuzzy low fi video/photography? Why is it that we can manage to take clear pictures of our family or can take pictures of nature at high speeds but not one single picture has turned up where you can actually make out what's being described? Everything looks like it came from pixelated Nintendo game. Or you have to stare at the picture for hours just make out the hidden face in the bag of leaves someone left in their backyard. It's just frustrating to hear all this talk about sightings and videos and photographs but nothing is clear!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yeah folks next time you spot a UFO please, please, please remember to ask it to stay still while you take it's picture. Try using a tripod or something.
And ask them to smile for petes sake, I'm sick of those long alien faces.

(sry couldn't resist)

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm not saying that we need it to stay still but we've got cameras that have super shutter speeds on a low consumer level that take crystal clear images. But only when it's something out of the ordinary does that image become blurry. We can catch our dog doing back flips on cameras and airforce shows with great clarity but somehow the camera is out of focus when it's a "flying disc."

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Not trying to disrespect you or anything, but the point is people are not usually expecting to see a UFO or whatever.
And when you do most ppl are too shocked to even think about their camara let alone setting up a nice shot.
At an air show etc... ppl are calm and have their camara at the ready.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

looks like it came from pixelated Nintendo game
Well welcome to the real world, mhahahahahaha. No, seriously most blurry pics are bad fakes and most crystal clear pics are good fakes. I would say that 99% if not more of all UFO pics out there are fakes. Thats why clear or blurry(like most of them) its sometimes hard to tell. But remember, a blurry image is probably more believable than a crystal clear image with a nice background. Most blurry UFOs are birds or planes anyway. But don't forget UFO means its unidentified so as soon as we get a pic of an non-fake alien ship, it wont be a UFO anymore.

Have a nice day

[edit on 29-10-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame

Well welcome to the real world, mhahahahahaha. No, seriously most blurry pics are bad fakes and most crystal clear pics are good fakes. I would say that 99% if not more of all UFO pics out there are fakes. Thats why clear or blurry(like most of them) its sometimes hard to tell. But remember, a blurry image is probably more believable than a crystal clear image with a nice background. Most blurry UFOs are birds or planes anyway. But don't forget UFO means its unidentified so as soon as we get a pic of an non-fake alien ship, it wont be a UFO anymore.

Have a nice day

Not necessarily, I have recently seen these that are clearly unidentifiable.

www.worldblend.net...

www.worldblend.net...

Not fake.....Not Fuzzy....Not Ours?

Worldblend

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Another explanation of this "blurry" occurance could simply be a tech flaw. I have seen several "sighting" vids that have been fairly clear (sorry i don't have a link for them though) but alot of it depends on the site/medium it is posted on. Many times, when you upload a vid onto a site you are required to compress it or lower the quality. Also, for the still shots-- most of the pics are ufo's at a really high altitude. All kinds of factors can make sky shots blurry (ex. moisture, humidity, temperature of the vapors surrounding the ufo, etc.) However, many of these pics (not all!) but MANY are fakes... let's just be honest about that. Blurry pics make the viewer have more trouble denying it "might" be real. And to all those losers out there who make fake pics-- i'm sorry mommy didn't pay enough attention to you so now you fake ufo pics for attention.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Another fact is that only a small percentage of people who own cameras actually KNOW how to take pictures. There are extremely many hobby photographers who just haven't understood a few simple rules to get a good picture. Go to the library and rent a book on photograpy and see the difference. Just look at peoples holiday or birthdayparty photos and see the lack of composition, focus, calm etc. If UFO sightings were for skilled amateurs or professionals only we would have some great pics -however, randomness is a word that comes to mind.

Of course this comes in addition to what was mentioned in the replies above

So folks! Take a 4 hour photoclass/course and start hanging out in weird places whilst watching the sky, and most importantly, stay calm and take a deep breath if something out of the ordinary should happen

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
Another fact is that only a small percentage of people who own cameras actually KNOW how to take pictures. There are extremely many hobby photographers who just haven't understood a few simple rules to get a good picture. Go to the library and rent a book on photograpy and see the difference. Just look at peoples holiday or birthdayparty photos and see the lack of composition, focus, calm etc. If UFO sightings were for skilled amateurs or professionals only we would have some great pics -however, randomness is a word that comes to mind.

Of course this comes in addition to what was mentioned in the replies above

So folks! Take a 4 hour photoclass/course and start hanging out in weird places whilst watching the sky, and most importantly, stay calm and take a deep breath if something out of the ordinary should happen

But the degree of lack of quality in most UfO/alien pictures can obly be accomplished with a great deal of intentional effort.

Most UFO/Alien pictures look like a diffraction grating or a bounce sheet was put over the lens

[edit on 21-11-2004 by sre2f]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe it's some primitive alien jamming-device -like pouring gravy into satellite dishes!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I find the unfocused and blurry images more convincing, and here is why, it is shown by some studies, that UFO's produce EM interference, which affects any electroic equipment, and could be the cause of static and other anamolies. It is also generally believed that UFO's are using some sort of electrogravitic propulsion and generate their own gravitational field, which if true, would distort the light reflecting from the UFO into the camera lens.

Maybe this would explain why there are no clear UFO pictures, or why they are so obscure.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's very simple. All UFO photos are blurry because if they were clear then you would be able to tell it was a plane.

If you take a picture of something unusual and it comes out clear and you are able to tell what it is then you don't bother posting it on the web or in the newpaper. But if it comes out blurry, you still don't know what it is and therefore assume that its a flying saucer (I mean, what other logical explanation could there be.)

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Has anyone here read "Above Top Secret" - by Tim Goode. It details about 70 years of data collected all over the world, mainly from Commercial and Military pilots and agencies of UFO contact, many of the photo's contained taken from all over the globe over a long time span feature what can clearly be identified as the same model of alien craft.

The evidence in this book is extrordinarely well researched, thouroughly Bibliographed and makes an airtight case for the existance of UFO's, and the continuing denial of governments despite there own agencies, reports and records.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
according to the investigation of the belgian ufo flap, emitted infrared light could be a reason for blurry photographs of the flying triangles. a physics professor tested this by exposing the film to infared light, after that he took images and all very similary blurred.

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Before you complain about the quality of various UFO/alien photographs, consider this:

Would YOU be able to see an alien/UFO and then get out your camera and take a picture? You have to do this calmly, mind you, or else the picture wont be clear.
I personally would be shaking from all the adrenaline, if I decided to take a picture insted of running away.

But yeah, most are blurry because that way its easy to fake.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsionicGamer
Before you complain about the quality of various UFO/alien photographs, consider this:

Would YOU be able to see an alien/UFO and then get out your camera and take a picture? You have to do this calmly, mind you, or else the picture wont be clear.
I personally would be shaking from all the adrenaline, if I decided to take a picture insted of running away.

But yeah, most are blurry because that way its easy to fake.

Even trembling in fear, you shoud still be able to take better pictures then are usually taken...

As far as EM radiation effecting the camera....that is retarded. The intensity retired for this occur, at any wavelength, would be rather hot and rather noticable.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
aliens or some other race do exist (FACT)

* Try to explain the crop circles! it is done by an advance race
* Try to explain all the mutilations

this is the only evidence there is i think, never trust videos or images because anything can be done these days. Also people in abductions can lie, or have been lied too - it is possible.

So we can all agree there is something smarter than us out there, mabie its the us government.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Worldblend

Originally posted by TheDarkFlame

Have a nice day

Not necessarily, I have recently seen these that are clearly unidentifiable.

www.worldblend.net...

www.worldblend.net...

Not fake.....Not Fuzzy....Not Ours?

Worldblend

God that first vid is tantalising! A good bright torch would have revealed all!

new topics

top topics

join