It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School To Hold 'Active Shooting Drill': Firing Blanks in the Hallways

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Deliberately spamming every thread you come across with stupid made up Tesla "fakts" and other non sequitur tesla crap is annoying.

So you are smarter than I am.
So you are more important than I am.
Every thread might just have a Tesla connection until I give it a thought.
Try it you will like it because there are a lot of people like you who do not
what to hear about Tesla. And I hope you read every one of my posts
about Tesla.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
If a Tesla device were available to silence guns as they approached a school
don't you think people would want to know. Well now you know the possibility
and why it can not be done but does not mean we should not talk about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Mark another one down, you like tesla and can't stop spaming about him- we get it

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Uhhhh. How does the Tesla silence guns when they approach a school? Just curious. Could you discuss that some more.

Also, I heard tesla isn't dead. It was a cover. he made a device that could do two things. Make his cells immortal so that he didn't age, and allowed him to teleport anywhere in the electric field of earth through resonance technology.

Naw I'm kidding. You really got to get off Tesla's jock. You've got to have made his lap sore by now. He sure invented a lot. His inventions are extremely important. DId powers conspire against him because they were his financial competitors. yep. Could they have possible murdered him. Sure it's possible. Did they brainwash the captain of the titanic to deliberately crash into an iceberg to kill himself and everyone he could take with him because maybe some people on board might be investing in teslas technology. I say thats going a bit far.
edit on 2-2-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Uhhhh. How does the Tesla silence guns when they approach a school? Just curious. Could you discuss that some more.

Because a long time ago there was a guy named Tesla, and Tesla invented things. Now Tesla's name is Tesla which is why so many Tesla inventions have Tesla's name (Tesla) in front of them , like the Tesla Coil. Tesla actually invented things that other people got credit for Tesla Tesla Tesla.

Brb, there is another thread about a gay dog in a kennel and I don't think anyone there sees how Tesla is related, I will let them know.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg
If you get PTSD from blanks than you are probably not fit for real life.

So the kids aren't fit for real life? Of course some of them will be terrified, and those conducting these drills are fully aware of it.
From the article:

According to the e-mail sent out by the Cary-Grove High School to parents:
"This drill, “may cause some students to have an emotional reaction. … Additionally, we have trained social workers on staff who can speak directly with your child should he or she need added support.”

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Got to sufficiently terrify and traumatize the kids if you want the next generation to support gun bans.

That's exactly why they're doing it. Scare them enough, and they will beg to be kept "safe".

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
You think this will traumatize the students of the murder capital in the US?

Well, those who want to do it think it will.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

PTSD from a loud pop? A loud pop in a drill they know they will be doing?
So yeah, if a loud pop gives you PTSD you are not ready for real life.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Gotta admit though being a gun owner myself. A pistol going off even from several feet away is not a loud pop. It's a really Fing loud BAM!!!! That makes everyone jump. It's enough to confuse even people expecting it into panic and or trauma.

Throw a flashbang into a hallway with a bunch of people expecting it. I bet they still jump five feet in the air. Now put a little kid in the hallway and throw flashbangs at them. As long as they don't go off while with in a foot or two of them it's harmless, other than to the damage done t their hearing, But I still bet it would traumatize the kid.

Now I've been told that Tesla invented a type of electrical force field that would stop bullets from traveling faster than 9 MPH rendering them useless. He wanted to give it away for free to the world so that he could go back to petting bambi and having afternoon tea with jesus. Well the Jesus thing is a lie. I head Tesla stopped his tea sessions with jesus because jesus wouldn't stop kissing his feet and telling him how righteous he was for inventing Alternating Current. Now Tesla only hangs out with Chuck Norris who is close to being kicked out of Teslas club for the same reasons Jesus was.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with this at all. After all, we have submarines patrolling our waters ready to annihilate our whole civilization. We are also patrolling their borders. It's a necessary evil.

A Russian nuclear missile can reach any where inside the United States within 3 minutes. So trust me, you live under the constant threat of annihilation already.

The best defense to Nuclear missiles, is a Nuclear missile. Same thing with a gun.
edit on 2-2-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Gotta admit though being a gun owner myself. A pistol going off even from several feet away is not a loud pop. It's a really Fing loud BAM!!!! That makes everyone jump. It's enough to confuse even people expecting it into panic and or trauma.

Complete and utter horse crap. They use the same type of guns with kids all the time, ever hear of a starter pistol? They use them at swim meets and track events all the time.
But the expected sound of a gun causing trauma? Only at the left liberal shooting range in candyland.

Throw a flashbang into a hallway with a bunch of people expecting it. I bet they still jump five feet in the air. Now put a little kid in the hallway and throw flashbangs at them. As long as they don't go off while with in a foot or two of them it's harmless, other than to the damage done t their hearing, But I still bet it would traumatize the kid.

That is just dumb, there is a huge difference between two shots from a starter pistol and throwing a flashbang at a kid. If guns were as traumatizing as you claim then SWAT would not need flashbangs.

Now I've been told that Tesla invented a type of electrical force field that would stop bullets from traveling faster than 9 MPH rendering them useless. He wanted to give it away for free to the world so that he could go back to petting bambi and having afternoon tea with jesus. Well the Jesus thing is a lie. I head Tesla stopped his tea sessions with jesus because jesus wouldn't stop kissing his feet and telling him how righteous he was for inventing Alternating Current. Now Tesla only hangs out with Chuck Norris who is close to being kicked out of Teslas club for the same reasons Jesus was.

1/2 true
Yes he did make that but he also invented the bullet, electrical force, tea and Tesla could not have tea with bambi and Jesus because Tesla was Jesus.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Mark another one down, you like tesla and can't stop spaming about him- we get it

There are legitimate reasons to think Tesla had a peace plan and could explode gun ammo.
If you realize the Tesla wireless method of lighting a gas tube, neon or florescent, was by
shaking the gas atoms into illumination you start to understand the tiny forces at hand.
By the same method air flight was obtained by 1915 and the strength to explode munitions
must have worked as Tesla said as much.

We invest a lot of money for tanks in Desert Storm to fend off IRAQ's armaments but
thats the armaments we need at times and such devices from Tesla would defeat
international banking for war machines on either side. Thats why the banks would have
ultimate control over any of Tesla main developments after his 60 cycle success.
That is what Tesla did and we have no clue about. So definitely sure Tesla could
explode shells in guns and why I made mention in this topic. Sure we are helpless
and can't do anything about it just like all the UFO alien talkers taking credit for the Tesla
flying machine. That will never stop and neither will any Tesla devices be explained
and so only Tesla researchers might say something now and again on the topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think this is a good idea. You can’t treat a shooting like a fire drill. Teachers and students should know what to do. If they can’t evacuate because they would have to go in the direction of the shooter what should they do? Yes this is a good idea. They may barricade doors to keep the shooter from getting in or learn how to get the windows open to go out that way. If you can’t see the usefulness of this then you are not looking.

The idea of getting PTSD from loud noises is retarded please stay inside and wear earmuffs on the 4th of July and New Year’s you are a freak.

BTW Tesla Tesla Tesla

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join