It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Shots of the Second American Revolution have been fired

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I don't need to cherry pick. I asked OP how the country is specifically worse under Obama than Bush, and I was told by several users "it ain't about Obama."

Well, it is. He mentions Obama several times in the OP.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It will be the states that take this country back from the overreaching, power hungry usurpers in Washington, DC. If our representatives won’t fix this mess then WE WILL! I’m am glad to live in one of the many states that GETS IT.

Then the states need to get after THIS

"It should need no further citations to sustain the proposition that neither the Joint Resolution proposing the 14th Amendment nor its ratification by the required three-fourths of the States in the Union were in compliance with the requirements of Article V of the Constitution.

When the mandatory provisions of the Constitution are violated, the Constitution itself strikes with nullity the Act that did violence to its provisions. Thus, the Constitution strikes with nullity the purported 14th Amendment.
www.tnonline.com...

It is the 14th that besttowed CORPORATE citizenship and federal citizenship that puts everyone (except illegals) under the jurisdiction of the federal government.
It is the 14th that prohibits secession.
The Supreme Court refuses to hear or throws out challenges.

www.14th-amendment.com...

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

So was the above just a mistake? Fell asleep at the keyboard and your fingers decided to make known their distaste for the "liberal agenda" and the Democratic plans to ruin this country?

Democrat or Republican….does anyone want to claim they support THIS garbage:

I never used the term “liberal agenda,” you did!

Did you like the Bush Policies? How about his foreign policy? Do you like the Patriot Act? The bailouts?

I didn't, but Bush isn't HERE ANYMORE, so we hardly need to be saved from BUSH now, do we??

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I know I may come off as pro-Obama,but I also came off as pro-Bush during his terms. I just wasn't a member here for you to know that.

Do I think Obama is ideal? No. Would I like to see a GREAT President? Of course. I just don't know who that person is, or if they even exist right now to replace Obama.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Not even two full pages deep and already the ignorance is astounding.
I still can't figure out if some of you people are serious or if you are just effing with us.
How anyone can read the OP and come away with the idea that the OP is bashing Obama is beyond me and forces me to believe that

A. You are just emotionally Trolling

B. You are painfully ignorant and possibly bordering on being a high functioning retard

or

C. Getting paid to post in online forums.

One of these HAS to be the case!!!
There can be no other explanation.
edit on 31-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

I think it is cute that you are falling for State election politics.

Yes, the States are proposing all kinds of laws...even passing some...for one simple reason...to get naive people like you all excited to go out and vote for them.

YAWN……..

Not one of those bills they are proposing are enforcable. I would love to see local cops try to arrest a federal agent for enforcing National law. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way...that was decided in the Civil War.

You know very little about the power of the states. You are extremely ill informed, ma’am.

But just in case they try to do it, don't start crying when the Federal Government smacks these yahoos down.

Yes, the all powerful federal government?

Fortunately, I don’t bow at the altar of the fed like you.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seabag, just shut the hell up, insult Bush, obey Obama and here. . . . have some koolaid.

*sigh*

More divisiveness. And always from the ones that support whomever is sitting in the big chair in DC.

Oh well…these girls will end up in a different state….a state like California or NY that follows their way of thinking. I’m fine with that. If some states have a majority of citizens that are cool with things like NDAA, SOPA, ACTA, higher taxes, etc then they can stay where they are. The rest of us will do our own thing.

The US is the greatest social experiment the world has ever known. Free will is a great thing. The 10th amendment is a great thing. I’m just advocating for a reset! Let’s get our states in order and try this union thing again once the constitution is being adhered to.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So no actual shots then. Just more hot air?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I have said it before & I will say it again. We need to vote every incumbent out. Good job? Bad job? Doesnt matter. Incumbent? Ok. You are gone. That is how we purge a failing system. 535 corrupted men & women telling 315, 000, 000 Americans how to eat & breath while stealing our hard earned money. Giving it to their cronies.

Rand Paul is the latest example. But it only took one half a term to corrupt him. Seeing him with the hand on the wall yalmuke on his head & taking pics. I said here we go.

Vote them out!!
S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix

I guess so.

In all honesty, and this is directed at OP.... The structure exists for what you desire. This is why we have term limits for elected offices. The structure exists, the resistance is from yourself, not the government. Stop hating the people in power, and work with them until it's time to elect someone else. Isn't that basically what you're proposing, minus the cooperation during the term of the undesired?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by seabag

Not even two full pages deep and already the ignorance is astounding.
I still can't figure out if some of you people are serious or if you are just effing with us.
How anyone can read the OP and come away with the idea that the OP is bashing Obama is beyond me and forces me to believe that

A. You are just emotionally Trolling

B. You are painfully ignorant and possibly bordering on being a high functioning retard

or

C. Getting paid to post in online forums.

One of these HAS to be the case!!!
There can be no other explanation.

In their defense, I do make a lot of not-so-flattering threads about Obama. I must have made them shell-shocked!

I’m past blaming one man or one party. There are idiots ALL OVER this country from every political persuasion.

I’m looking at the problems from a business perspective. Smaller businesses are always more efficient and effective. The states and state economies are like small businesses; some work and some don’t. The problem is we’re all lumped together in one gigantic dysfunction corporation right now (the federal government) and that giant corporation is slapping around the smaller companies. It’s time we teach them that their POWER LIES IN US! The federal government is a CREATION of the states and the states grant power to THE FED…not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by seabag

I have said it before & I will say it again. We need to vote every incumbent out. Good job? Bad job? Doesnt matter. Incumbent? Ok. You are gone. That is how we purge a failing system. 535 corrupted men & women telling 315, 000, 000 Americans how to eat & breath while stealing our hard earned money. Giving it to their cronies.

Rand Paul is the latest example. But it only took one half a term to corrupt him. Seeing him with the hand on the wall yalmuke on his head & taking pics. I said here we go.

Vote them out!!
S&F

Well said, and this type of political action I can get behind.

CX

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
IMPEACHMENT trumps Revolution. If the problem lies primarily at the top then the leadership should be replaced....especially peacefully and legally.

Just to be clear....and i honestly do not know, hence the question....if Obama was impeached, do you automatically get Biden?

If so, i'm not sure what is worse? He reminds me of the Commandant from the Police Academy films.

CX.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis Hendrix

No bullets!

Just civilized, constitutionally supported action by the states to fix the problems the Fed created and refuses to fix.

You sound disappointed! Were you hoping to fight someone?

edit on 31-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I like your idea about the small business. However, many small businesses still need the goods produced by mega-corporations to stock their shelves. One simply can't exist without the other unless we return to a pre-Industrial world where we all knit our own sweaters. Part of me wants a simpler life, but it's just not feasible for millions and millions of people to ALL be self-sufficient. Same applies to government. The small, local governments can thrive or fail, but they will have to adapt to federal laws in order to even stay in power. (business)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC and STOP THE INSULTS

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !!!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by seabag

I have said it before & I will say it again. We need to vote every incumbent out. ...Vote them out!!

Voting them out is unfortunately no longer an option.
The Diebold Factor
Our electoral process is utterly compromised.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Two words: Patriot Act

We wouldn't have the NDAA if Bush hadn't supported it. Each side takes turn, bootstrapping and building on the legislation passed before them. The pendulum swings back and forth, and both sides take certain freedoms away.

This isn't a liberal/conservative issue. This isn't a Democrat/Republican issue. Hell, they're all friends behind closed doors, they all sit at the bar together and have drinks. They just want us to be divided, and they play on America's love for team sports.

That's really what Democrats and Republicans are -- political sports teams.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join