It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Shots of the Second American Revolution have been fired

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Not to mention the sheriffs could just deputize an army of gun owners at the drop of a dime if he really needs the backup

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
And now you are putting your faith in State politicians...oh...not just any State politician....REPUBLICAN State politician.

don't you get it yet? "political parties" don't matter...words and deeds do...

when i look at candidates at election, i vote for whoever i think is going to do the best job...and if they all suck, i just don't vote.

or hopefully you will see that you need to evolve along with the rest of society.

Evolve to what, exactly?

Oh yeah....that is why Walmart is doing so poorly.

walmart is doing so well because they pay their employees s**t, violate labor laws, hire contractors that use cheap illegal labor to build their stores, and manufacture their in-house stuff in sweatshops in china, and have a 24/7 on-call corporate anti-union team with a private jet, that can be at any store within 24 hours, to brainwash and propagandize the employees about the evils of unions, and remind them of the strict "no union" company policy...

I boycotted walmart a little over a decade ago..more people should do that..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This song has never been so relevant

edit on 2-2-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
It seems I'm wrong - US looks like it's got lots of money to throw around - Oops I meant 'lots of your money'

TextOn Tuesday President Obama announced more aid to Syrian rebels to the tune of $155 million, bringing the total amount sent so far to $365 million.

The statement from Obama's White House reads "The relief we send doesn’t say “Made in America,” but make no mistake—our aid reflects the commitment of the American people."

www.activistpost.com...

I think Americans need to look nearer home before dishing out their money to others -

TextThere are still more than 1900 homes in New York and New Jersey that are without utilities of any kind in the prolonged wake of Superstorm Sandy. Some families are getting assistance from FEMA and going to hotels, which they must leave every two weeks, go and apply for more vouchers and then check back in to the hotel. Others are sleeping in tents. Still others have remained in storm damaged homes without electricity, water or heat. Sandy hit the area on October 29.

It has been 3 full months and President Obama just got around to signing the aid bill.

edit on 31-1-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

what i find funny about this is that the "Syrian rebels" we're funding are, in fact "Al-Qaeda"

and it's painfully obvious where the president's priorities....he's more concerned with funding the same terrorists, we're supposed to be hunting down, WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS, than he is with taking care of the people in his own country....

Obama doesn't give a crap about New Jersey..and the sad bit is, Gov. Christie, instead of flipping the f**k out, and taking a stand, is still Mr. team player, and is willing to go along with the administration...i used to like the guy, but now...not so much..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
In some states this is the case.

BUT…..you are free to move to a different state if you disagree with the state government; there are 49 other options for you. What are your options when you disagree with an overbearing federal government? Renouncing your citizenship is pretty EXTREME, don’t you think? That’s a lot more of a commitment than moving to another state.

my friend, i would love nothing more, than to move to texas...

Unfortunately, due to the current state of affairs, what with the economy being what it is, and my state, and town, being overrun with illegals, i am unable to get a job, i was screwed out of my unemployment benefits that i paid into, by my former employer, i lost my car, my apartment and my savings...i have no money, i live with my parents, and do odd jobs, to keep myself in cigarettes and pop....

My state is crap, and i'd love to leave it, but i'm stuck...i imagine i'm not the only one..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
But the government was voted into place by people. It represents half of the people

No, they were voted into place by Diebold, Sequoia, and Hart InterCivic...they don't represent ANY of us, and haven't for a long time...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

I stopped reading the op after you mentioned the tea party, WTF, it is what is destroying your country with mind control and brainwashing and you are a victim of it!

Sheer genius, friend!

The tea party is destroying America with mind control! That's what this entire thread is about. You managed to slide in at the very end of a long thread and hit the nail squarely on the head with one swing!!

[end sarcasm]

ATS unofficial public service announcement - Try reading at least the first page next time before responding. This will reduce your chances of making posts that have nothing to do with the subject of the OP like your last one.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If you honestly think Obama is any closer to being a dictator than any other president of the USA then you are wrong and either brainwashed or delusional!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy

If you honestly think Obama is any closer to being a dictator than any other president of the USA then you are wrong and either brainwashed or delusional!

Not Dictator.

Just following the plan of many so called Liberals, hiding under Cloward–Piven strategy.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Another winner who didn't bother to read the OP!

Try again...read it slower....then tell me you believe I implied what you just wrote.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

I can't and won't deny I supported Bush, but I will also say I'm sorry. It took a few years after he left office to realize my error in supporting him and I suspect the same will happen with Obama supporters.

I don't think so. Obama supporters are actually into their 12 year of Bush Policies reenacted. I would say they still endorse Bush and his policies! The American people are Hypocrites, especially the ones who still support those trampling on our Constitution.

Patriot Act.
Covert Wars.
Lies.

Say it aint so........

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Im not going to bother to read anything you have written ever again. Enjoy being brainwashed!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

You sir are brainwashed! I will never read another word you write again. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

who are you and why are you talking to me?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Im not going to bother to read anything you have written ever again. Enjoy being brainwashed!

Pot Meet Kettle!

You're angry about comments and/or insinuations I never made!

Enjoy being oblivious!

edit on 2-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

In my book the Bush family was evil considering the millions of iraqis they killed with their wars.

Come on now John.........

This President has NO problems continuing Bush's policies, all the while vilifying them, and placing blame on his Presidency! If you remember correctly, thats how he became President. So why.........

Did he reenact the Patriot Act?
Why does he have a Personal "kill list" ?
NDAA?
Gitmo is "still' opened.
Drones flying in American skies.
Why the Covert Wars?

Our freedoms are being systematically taken away with executive orders and actions. I would love to here "why" you believe Bush was a Neo-Con, considering ALL the proof Obama has no problem playing the part well.

We need to wake up, as a Nation. Throw all these bums out.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

the states have the ability to govern themselves...complying with federal law is optional.

No, that is not the case. Everyone is bound by Federal Law. They don't have to enforce it themselves, but they can't stop the feds from enforcing it. They can choose not to cooperate with the feds, but they can't arrest the feds for enforcing Federal Law.

Good luck with that...you are going to be a bit dissapointed when you finally realize all these bills/proposals are all bark and no bite.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

I am TKDRL obviously. Are you lost?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
Seconded and well said.

That is really all it is, they are losing and they can't handle it. If they can't win elections...they will just try to ignore the laws of the land.

it's kinda hard to win elections, when they're rigged...that's like the schoolyard bully that stops the kid by the head, and makes fun of him, because the other kid can't hit him....

nobody's ignoring anything...what the hell are you even talking about?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
double

edit on 2-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join