It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Shots of the Second American Revolution have been fired

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nice OP

I was just reading through the DHS Science and Tech Center National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, it was created January of 2012. On page 13 of the following document it says:

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that believe that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent (for some the threat is from a specific ethnic, racial, or religious group), and believe in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism. Groups may also be fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty, and believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.

Isn't that nice. Just because I do not want a dictatorial government and I believe in preparing/survivalism, I am lumped into a terrorist group...this was disturbing to read. Actually, anyone on ATS would be labelled this as well I guess.

Here's the full .pdf:

National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism A Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Center of Excellence

So they want to take away the guns based on these crazy-ass psychos. Here is a small list of events that were stopped because someone had a gun when one of these lunatics went nuts:

--- A 1995 mass murder for drug effort was spoiled in Muskegon, MI, when the store owner, despite being shot four times in the back, managed to use his own gun to scare off druggies who had planned to kill everyone in his store;

--- A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl, Miss., was halted by the school’s vice principal after he retrieved a pistol he kept in his truck;

--- A 1998 school dance for Parker Middle School (Edinboro, PA) shooting saw one teacher killed, and anther teacher and two students wounded before a man living next door forced the shooter to surrender by getting the drop on him with his shotgun;

It won't let me post the rest, ---> This list is sourced from: proparanoid.wordpress.com... with MUCH more and links to all event sources

I understand why everyone is freaking out. I also understand why people think it's a good idea to take guns.....but it's not. The media is complete BS and completely ignores reality. By allowing these laws to go through, we will all be EXACTLY where they want us, which is frightened, unarmed and completely dependent
edit on Fri Feb 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: shrtened list/ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Woah! I won.

It was you who sent these anthrax filled cookies to my house. -.-
Just kidding.
But good to know I'm not the only one who see's the metaphorical fight.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I love conservatives can't wait for another Ronald Reagan. The creator of trickle down economics and the largest redistribution of wealth in US history. He was easily one of the worst presidents in modern US history.

If this is what you're looking for in order to save the day, I am very afraid for some of you. Reagan was terrible and one of the largest contributors to where we are today.

Anybody who wants another Ronald Reagan hasn't got a single ounce of credibility. He was absolutely terrible.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
You rightys are waiting for a Ronald Reagan?

ok...erm..you realize by simple statistical and factual comparison, Reagan makes Obama seem so conservative he borders on fascist, right?

About time someone called a spade a spade.
edit on Fri Feb 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: /Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

About time someone called a spade a spade.

What we need most are some really good governors and some really really good sheriffs.

There is no such thing as a good president, they've already sold out whatever principles they ever had to the puppetmasters long before their name goes on a ballot. Unfortunately that also goes for too many governors and sheriffs, but those (and city councils) are the places to start.

MOST OF ALL GET THE AGENDA 21ERS OUT OF YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Another left winger that seems to be advocating violence? Should I pretend to be shocked?
I guess you left wingers, are pretty lucky the right wingers you are constantly baiting seem to have a level head on their shoulders.
edit on Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:43:34 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by DaTroof

This x 1,000,000

Also, OP... How exactly is the country "going to hell" under Obama that it wasn't under W. Bush?

Hmmmm, didn't see anything in the OP blaming it all on Obama. Let me go check..............................

Nope, nothing at all as you are insinuating!

No, but this is what the Obamamaniacs here. I had just this type of discussion and this type of reaction after dinner with a friend.

I can't and won't deny I supported Bush, but I will also say I'm sorry. It took a few years after he left office to realize my error in supporting him and I suspect the same will happen with Obama supporters.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Another left winger that seems to be advocating violence? Should I pretend to be shocked?
I guess you left wingers, are pretty lucky the right wingers you are constantly baiting seem to have a level head on their shoulders.
edit on Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:43:34 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

wtf? That's what you got out of my post? I'm advocating violence? Wow.

I was talking about how you guys bitch and moan about every little thing, but don't ever do anything about it besides bitch and moan about it(There are things to do in between crying like babies, and violent revolution). I just used a famous quote to illustrate my point, and taken in context it's obvious its intent. It means shut the # up, crying about it isn't going to do jack. And ALL you've done is cry. You can try to play it off like you're "freedom fighters." The truth is all you're doing is crying like babies who don't get their way.

There's no talking to you guys. It's obvious you don't understand anything, and hear/read whatever you want to hear/read.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I was talking about how you guys bitch and moan about every little thing, but don't ever do anything about it besides bitch and moan about.

Well, lets look at it again. You said:

Are you gonna bark all day lil doggies? Or are you gonna bite?

Sounds to me like you're instigating a response. According to you, people who don't like tyranny are all "cry babies" and you're wondering when we're going to do something.

What's so absolutely stupid is that in the OP I already showed you that we ARE doing something.

50 petitions for secession.

Several governors refusing Obamacare mandates.

Several governors refusing to enforce any 2nd amendment infringement.

What else are you asking for?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

FYI - those with bite in them are saving their bark because barking in this country gets you put on the lists that lesson your ability to bite. The most vocal put up a strong deterence similiar to the nuclear deterence. The threat has the ability to stop the violence, so their purpose is still valid and worthy even if they would never step up to action. The quiet ones, the majority from which you hear nothing, are what the oppressors have to fear. There is much baiting to get the quiet to speak. There is some Latin term used in closing that is gaining popularity but I don't speak Latin.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
Nice OP

I was just reading through the DHS Science and Tech Center National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, it was created January of 2012. On page 13 of the following document it says:

Extreme Right-Wing: groups that believe that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent (for some the threat is from a specific ethnic, racial, or religious group), and believe in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism. Groups may also be fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty, and believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.

Isn't that nice. Just because I do not want a dictatorial government and I believe in preparing/survivalism, I am lumped into a terrorist group...this was disturbing to read. Actually, anyone on ATS would be labelled this as well I guess.

Here's the full .pdf:

National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism A Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Center of Excellence

So they want to take away the guns based on these crazy-ass psychos. Here is a small list of events that were stopped because someone had a gun when one of these lunatics went nuts:

--- A 1995 mass murder for drug effort was spoiled in Muskegon, MI, when the store owner, despite being shot four times in the back, managed to use his own gun to scare off druggies who had planned to kill everyone in his store;

--- A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl, Miss., was halted by the school’s vice principal after he retrieved a pistol he kept in his truck;

--- A 1998 school dance for Parker Middle School (Edinboro, PA) shooting saw one teacher killed, and anther teacher and two students wounded before a man living next door forced the shooter to surrender by getting the drop on him with his shotgun;

It won't let me post the rest, ---> This list is sourced from: proparanoid.wordpress.com... with MUCH more and links to all event sources

I understand why everyone is freaking out. I also understand why people think it's a good idea to take guns.....but it's not. The media is complete BS and completely ignores reality. By allowing these laws to go through, we will all be EXACTLY where they want us, which is frightened, unarmed and completely dependent
edit on Fri Feb 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: shrtened list/ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Not to derail the subject at all but --- My post above was edited by admin and do not know why, I was just searching on the internet while reading the thread, found some good information, downloaded a document to my server, and then made sure to add and credit the 'source' of where I found this information in my post. I tried but cannot edit my post from above at all, I'm locked out by the admin, so I'm posting a new one
I thought I gave enough evidence as to where I found the 'list' by giving the link and then even more by promoting it and going so far as to saying 'hey, there's a whole lot of info at this link! There is actually so much info that I have not even read it all at the source of that list, good stuff so far though.
edit on 2-2-2013 by KristinLynnxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No, a revolution isn't coming. It has already passed. But it wasn't "your" revolution, like you were being led to believe by the cronies of the Super Koch Brothers. It was "their" revolution, the One-Percenters' Revolution. And now, all of this once-okay nation's wealth and economical growth are being funneled right into their Swiss bank accounts, where it will barely be taxed, if at all.

Now, I have to sit here and watch America crumble into pieces while these crooks are getting away with everything they have done to it. And so do the rest of you. Poor America.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by DaTroof
Those talking about revolution... well, you're on the list. Maybe I put you there.

Now why am I not a bit surprised?

Now who was it that was saying ATS has not been infiltrated? Of course we have. Just like any other freedom-loving movement that ever was. The feds are on you, people.

i highly doubt he's a fed...and i highly doubt he put us on any list

though, he COULD be one of the brainwashed "see something, say something" crowd..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Sounds to me like you're instigating a response. According to you, people who don't like tyranny are all "cry babies" and you're wondering when we're going to do something.

What's so absolutely stupid is that in the OP I already showed you that we ARE doing something.

50 petitions for secession.

Several governors refusing Obamacare mandates.

Several governors refusing to enforce any 2nd amendment infringement.

What else are you asking for?

Middle of the night blathering here. Sorry. Was trying to put this whole secession thing in the context of marriage ~ a union, for better or worse, what God has joined together and all that.

So ladies, if your dearly beloved mentally abuses you and that abuse morphs into physical harm to you and/or your children and no amount of counseling or intervention helps, what do they say? Get out. Leave. Get yourself together. Make a new life.

Men, if your wife takes your paychecks and blows all the money on stupid **** and the bills don't get paid and she's sleeping around, the house is a wreck and she's neglecting the kids, what are you supposed to do? Get out. Leave. Get yourself together. Make a new life.

The transition in a personal breakup can be a genuine *itch and anyone who's been through it knows how hard the recovery is, especially if there are kids involved. But trying to maintain an abusive relationship is destructive to everyone it touches and ending it at least offers another chance at a normal life. It takes a huge amount of will power and effort to get through but getting out can make once fearful and dependent people strong and self reliant in their newfound independence.

The union of states is supposed to be inviolate, as well, a forever thing, just like marriage and to one degree or another we've all been so proud of what nationhood means to us, or is supposed to mean. Shedding those ideals would be / will be traumatic for every single one of us and there's no getting around that. But what we're experiencing is mental abuse on a massive scale, often morphing into physical abuse and threats of more to come. Government has eaten out our substance and blown the money on stupid ****, the bills don't get paid, the infrastructure is a wreck, the regulators we pay to look out for us are sleeping with the enemy, allowing corporations to walk off with our jobs, to put toxic food on the grocery store shelves and permitting the medical industry to drug us and our children into zombies. And so much more. They refuse to address our grievances.

And this isn't even a union we freely or knowingly entered into, we were committed to it at birth by long dead people. Yes, most of us grew to love the bigness of it, often to the point of total dependence and after a lifetime in its clutches its hard for many of us to imagine what independence would even look like or what it would require of us.

But its time to start thinking about independence and acting accordingly. Thanks seabag for opening this discussion.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Then praytell what is this supposed to mean?

Are you gonna bark all day lil doggies? Or are you gonna bite?

Sounds like advocating violence to me. You want us to stop talking and start biting? You seriously must be insane to want that...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
I think it is cute that you are falling for State election politics.

Yes, the States are proposing all kinds of laws...even passing some...for one simple reason...to get naive people like you all excited to go out and vote for them.

Not one of those bills they are proposing are enforcable. I would love to see local cops try to arrest a federal agent for enforcing National law. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way...that was decided in the Civil War.

But just in case they try to do it, don't start crying when the Federal Government smacks these yahoos down.

let us suppose that it's a state where they have passed a law saying that no unconstitutional federal law will be enforced...and let us also suppose that the sheriff arresting the federal agent is acting in accordance with that law....and let us also suppose that when the feds "smack the yahoo down", the governor activates, and deploys the national guard to handle the situation...

what then?

Do you not know how things work in this country? the states have the ability to govern themselves...complying with federal law is optional.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So, here we are today debating gun laws. It's not the guns, but the law itself. Take China for example. Why don't you hear of these horrific crimes happening elsewhere? That's because you'd be shot and beheaded instantly. There is no fear in the USA for the crimes committed. It's a joke!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I stopped reading the op after you mentioned the tea party, WTF, it is what is destroying your country with mind control and brainwashing and you are a victim of it!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
People who've taken power over others for their own benefit have always wanted a way to "get rid of the A-holes" that threaten their power.

Those Smart Power Meters on peoples homes could be used to pusle a radio signal through the wiring in their home to make them very ill....cancerous.

Ain't EVER going to ever be another American "Revolution". The Devil's got too many toys in place to keep the status quo. He's getting more toys by the day to decimate people who think they are free.

Those 'toyz' have already been used....by Americans.....on Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join