It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Shots of the Second American Revolution have been fired

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
I think it is cute that you are falling for State election politics.

Yes, the States are proposing all kinds of laws...even passing some...for one simple reason...to get naive people like you all excited to go out and vote for them.

Not one of those bills they are proposing are enforcable. I would love to see local cops try to arrest a federal agent for enforcing National law. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way...that was decided in the Civil War.

But just in case they try to do it, don't start crying when the Federal Government smacks these yahoos down.

That is exactly what we're here to do. Smack em down. I don't know what kind of a mindset you have exactly. I could guess according to your statement. But I hope you are on the right side of history in this one.First the patriots and states will smack em down and if there is anything left, God will take care of that. Now let's ee who's words are prophetic.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is not off topic:

are hunger games just begining, phase 2.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Indigo5

There were no wars on Reagan's watch

You mean "legal wars"?? He sold weapons to Iran and spent the profits to fund a war in Nicaragua...Iran-Contra was not conspiracy theorey...it was the real deal.

He proudly backed Sadam Hussien.

Ever hear of Oliver North??

He also funded, aremd and trained the Mujadeen in Afghanistan, Islamic Militants that would splinter into the Taliban and Al-Qaida after the Soviets left.

and he brought about the longest period of sustained economic growth the country has ever seen.

You mean inflation? Right?

He doubled federal revenues while cutting taxes on the American people.

No...he increased Fed Revenues by 50% BEFORE adjusting for the insane inflation of his term...and he RAISED taxes several times AFTER he cut them to get re-elected.

Again...Not neccesarily on topic, but revisionist history and the accolades Pres. Reagan gets from ATSers always suprises me.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The content of the OP is defined by the title of the presentation. Maybe you should take some more Creative Writing classes, and if that wasn't your point then why start with it. Writing 101 my friend.

Although I did like the overall piece I'm just saying what many probably read and said "Hell Yeah brother right on!!!!". Then stopped reading the entire piece. I agree that reform needs to take place, I hope for a peaceful one, if the states stand their ground there shouldn't be a problem.
edit on 1-2-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

The fist shots fired were at Sandy Hook, by a programmed tool, igniting this fight.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Eldensword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by seabag

If you think the Country is going to be Saved by the GOP, well, I have no words.

Of course you don't have any words, Lefty Lunatic. You Dems have none of your own words that can combat REASON and LOGIC, although you work daily to work against us. May your future days be FILLED with endless ACCOUNTABILITY and boundless SELF-RELIANCE.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eldensword

Of course you don't have any words, Lefty Lunatic. You Dems have none of your own words that can combat REASON and LOGIC, although you work daily to work against us. May your future days be FILLED with endless ACCOUNTABILITY and boundless SELF-RELIANCE.

I'm pretty sure you have the Left to thank for America not being worse today. Would you be rather living in the times of prohibition and slavery? Oppression of women? No freedom of speech? Every officer in the pocket of the local bootleg gang?

By the way, I read your blog. You can thank your Conservatives for the fact that the first civil war was even necessary.
edit on 1-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

...Mr Henry said it best, read closely:

... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

How ironic and disingenuous -- Patrick Henry decries "chains and slavery" while he himself owned up to 78 slaves!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Regan... wow, what a joke.

Regan never did anything good for this country, well he did win us the cold war, but it came with one hell of a price tag.
Regan was bent on closing down as many mental facilities as he could, and he had started this prior to being president. The problem is then we didn't have enough structure to help out all the people that needed it, just like today. He closed so many so fast that eventually someone spoke up and said you have to stop because the crime rate is sky rocketing out of control.

It's because of Regans doings that this country is in the predicament that its in with gun violence. Your never going to stop gun violence by slapping stricter rules on law abiding citizens, the people commiting the crimes are not law abiding. You need to get to the heart of the problem which is through mental help. The people commiting these horrible gun crimes have mental issues, plain and simple.

Regan died with a mental condition to boot. He had such a bad case of alzheimers through his presidency that he would frequently pass the buck when asked a question and claim that Nancy took care of that.

This country needs more mental hospitals and I even know a few people that should be in them, there is always the chance that meds don't work, what are those people supposed to do?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by seabag

If you think the Country is going to be Saved by the GOP, well, I have no words.

What's with all the stars on that comment?! (2nd post of thread) I usually find myself disagreeing with seabag's posts because to me, they feel like over-attacks on Obama and over-credit to the GOP, but this one was wholeheartedly NOT about Dems vs Reps. It couldn't have been more clear. I really wish people would just strive for a 2nd grade level of reading comprehension!

And btw, great OP Seabag.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by srb2001

How ironic and disingenuous -- Patrick Henry decries "chains and slavery" while he himself owned up to 78 slaves!

Educate yourself. Your teachers should be fired.

www.earlyamerica.com...

At the age of eighteen, Patrick married Sarah Shelton. Her dowry consisted of a 600 acre tobacco farm in Hanover County named Pine Slash, a house, and six slaves. His attempts at agriculture were also a failure. Further bad luck followed in 1757 when the house and its furnishings were destroyed by fire. Henry sold the slaves and with this capital opened a store. This business was also short lived.

He failed at a lot of endeavors, but he was a powerful speaker and the people respected him..

George Mason stated the effect Henry had upon the delegates:

"He is by far the most powerful speaker I ever heard. Every word he says not only engages but commands the attention, and your passions are no longer your own when he addresses them. But his eloquence is the smallest part of his merit. He is, in my opinion, the first man upon this continent, as well in abilities as public virtues, and had he lived in Rome about the time of the first Punic War, when the Roman people had arrived at their meridian glory, and their virtues not tarnished, Mr. Henry's talents must have put him at the head of that glorious commonwealth."

Not that that has anything to do with secession in the 21st century.

edit on 1-2-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by DaTroof
Those talking about revolution... well, you're on the list. Maybe I put you there.

I am comfortable being on the list -

Retired Combat Veteran - Check
Loves Liberty - Check
Owns multiple firearms - Check
Distrusts the Federal Government - Check
FFL - Check
FEL - Check
CCW - Check
Conspiracy Theorist - Check
Resents Excessive Taxation - Check
"Prepped" - Check
Advocates the Secession of his State from the Union - Check

If you are one of the ones making lists I don't fear you - you are forgetting you made me.

Airborne, Ranger, Special Forces, MFF, Sniper, SERE, 11B, 97B, 18C, 35E, 18A (too many special identifiers to list)

Combat tours in Panama, Kuwait, Iraq, Somalia, and multiple trips to Afghanistan. Also, a lot of covert and clandestine operations unmentionable around the world.

I don't have a list but I will be making notches in my mantle for every "agent" who dies in the attempt to illegally sieze anything from my property. Its an 8 foot mantle I got lots of space...

if you want to take your chances come get some...

If I may be so bold recommend a Platoon (+) sized force. At least one APC will be needed for casualty evacuation IMO. You will also need some EOD techs for sure.

P.S. Don't forget the body bags - you will need several.

Your military career must span.............30 years!

All the identifiers you claim wouldn't deter them from kicking your door in.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Are you basically requesting we return to the Frontier days?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by seabag

Dissolving the United States is the new patriotism.
I hope this is rock bottom but with so many weapons in the hands of wingnuts I'm sure it isn't.

Who said anything about dissolving the US? The OP was not talking about secession or anything like that. Returning to the Founding Principles is not dissolving the US but going back to some roots. Yes, some changes might occur....that is thinkg like States taking back their rights, but that is already Constitutional. It's about time we told the bloated govt where the line is and don't step over it. Totally Constitutional.

It is the corrupt govt which is overstepping it's bounds continually.

At least starting with the Federal Reserve Act...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Alzheimer's is a loss of memory, not a loss of sanity. There is a difference although someone like you might not get it. Patients do not go to the mental ward for it. They are usually at home with family till the end.
I do think mental patients need more help and better care because they really are indigent.
Now Obama is exploiting mental health care for the purpose of gun control and that is as disgusting as it gets. THe man will do anything to push his Marxist Globalist agenda.
Reagan was still one of the best even though his VP was openly NWO.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

Many of the people whining in this thread are merely dinosaurs living in the past, not realizing time has passed them by.

People yelling about State's Rights are basically similar to a gangbanger in Compton. He's throwing up signs, wearing his little colors yelling, "Compton fool! Eastside 21st Ave!".

The little idiot doesn't realize that the world is so much bigger than his little block!

People crying that America is going down the tubes are the same.

IT'S BIGGER THAN AMERICA NOW! We live in a society that is going GLOBAL. There will be a One world Government, it only makes sense. It's the next evolutionary step.

Sure there will be some bumps in the road, and we have to let the dinosaurs die out, you know those who still are fighting for their little block LOL!

Ladies and gentleman prepare to see a COMPLETELY different world in the next hundred years! A lot of the ills that have plagued us will be destroyed. A lot of people aren't for this because their minds haven't evolved enough yet. They are like Australian Bull Dog ants who are more primitive than say Fire ants because they still live in small groups (30-50) ants while Fire ants live in colonies that can count in the millions.

The people we see complaining are people who probably should have been born in the 19th century if not the 17th or 16th century. They don't realize the worlds population doesn't allow for them to just be "left alone". There isn't anymore, "I don't like how things work here so I'm going to move west and build a log cabin and eat squirrels and the chickens I raise."

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by seabag

The content of the OP is defined by the title of the presentation. Maybe you should take some more Creative Writing classes, and if that wasn't your point then why start with it. Writing 101 my friend.

Although I did like the overall piece I'm just saying what many probably read and said "Hell Yeah brother right on!!!!". Then stopped reading the entire piece. I agree that reform needs to take place, I hope for a peaceful one, if the states stand their ground there shouldn't be a problem.
edit on 1-2-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

It's called a metaphor.

Look it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Eldensword

I'm pretty sure you have the Left to thank for America not being worse today. Would you be rather living in the times of prohibition and slavery? Oppression of women? No freedom of speech? Every officer in the pocket of the local bootleg gang?

By the way, I read your blog. You can thank your Conservatives for the fact that the first civil war was even necessary.
edit on 1-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Oh yes, thank goodness the lofty Kennedys made their fortune off bootlegging during the prohibition. And now thanks to their efforts, people can drink and drive even though it's against the law. Oppression of women? Oh pullease....Chappaquadick ring a bell? Marilyn Monroe ring a bell? Democrats are as corrupt as battery acid.

LOLOLOL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by ltheghost

I would like to remind several of our esteemed posters that the Constitution wasn't written for everyone. Land owning White Males need to apply.

Bottom of the barrel arguments now, ma’am!

You’ll really have to try harder.

Is it not true, was the Constitution not written for Land owning white males?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Don't let the term "Progressive" trip you up. The Progressive Party has it's roots in eugenics and other fun ideals, like arresting people for speaking out against the govt.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join