It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Shots of the Second American Revolution have been fired

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thank you and I wholeheartedly believe that the U.S. will pull through these tough times and will hopefully come out stronger as a country. There are many, many, in my generation that are becoming more and more aware of the issues that face the country. Many of these people are starting, little by little, to see behind the national political circus. They are also motivated to take action politically, especially thanks to people like Ron Paul. I myself, will be off to law school soon in order to study/specialize in constitutional law. I want to educate and defend people's natural god given rights.

And you'd be surprised that there are many out there just like me, it's just that the people full of *it* seem to be heard the most.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don't think the GOP will save us, they're not as trustworthy as they used to be.(Tea party example) Perhaps a 3rd party.

But now I'm a political agnostic anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well I quit reading at: Some conservatives are waiting for the next Ronald Reagan to come along and save our country from Obama.

So you think one patsy should be replaced by another, and the sheeple on her seem to bah and agree with you. We're doomed especially if this is how brain washed the youth have become.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OP, this shot was fired a long time ago and is continually reloaded and fired again with little to no results. In fact one might argue that the bullets are completely ineffective, rocks against force fields. All across America, every day since its birth there have been people shouting back that they will not be trodden upon. The nature of our tech today just allows us a view of every shot fired, the trick is to understand that for every shot fired in support of your worldview there is an equal number or greater of shots fired back against it.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
GREAT....another useless thread
How many of these do we have to suffer
SOS....and no, it's not the distress signal.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What most Americans willing to start a revolution don't realise is....... What after and during.
During:
1.UN concerns over Americas Arsenals Nuclear and Chemical.
2. UN back intervention to secure said Armorments.
3. Coalition formed to take control of the Greater US to restore order.
4. The Coalition will be made up from mostly western nations (North Korea, China and Russia will try join the Coalition at this point or if not strike pre-emptively) intervening under UN sanctioned operations.
After:
Just look to Afghanastan or Iraq but on a bigger scale ...your Navy and Armies will be incorperated into Nato and the UN while the reconstruction and re-establishing of a working government was undertaken.

The above isn't a fairytale, it's a fact and a definite probability with emphisis on the Pre-Emptive strike... Revolution would be a gift horse the Brick nations wouldn't miss.

p.s Let me clarify.... "Pre- Emptive Invasion".
edit on 1-2-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Seconded and well said.

That is really all it is, they are losing and they can't handle it. If they can't win elections...they will just try to ignore the laws of the land.

It is amazing to me how many people have commented that think I said 'the GOP is coming to the rescue' or that anyone here is calling for a civil war or revolutionary war.

I have said no such things.

Some of you are so intoxicated on the Kool Aid of the left/right that its clouded your vision. Don’t get me wrong, if you want to argue about politics start a thread and send me a PM. But I’ve not interjected politics in this thread other than to point out that people on both sides of the isle are continuously disappointed because NO MATTER WHO WE SEND TO DC the results are the same.

This REVOLUTION I speak of does NOT involve bullets. Were there any shots fired during the Ron Paul Revolution??

A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time. Aristotle described two types of political revolution:

* Complete change from one constitution to another
* Modification of an existing constitution.
WIKI

Pay attention, people!

edit on 1-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
IMPEACHMENT trumps Revolution. If the problem lies primarily at the top then the leadership should be replaced....especially peacefully and legally.

The problem doesn't lie at the top, the snake has MANY heads. Scapegoating government completely ignores the factions funding said government.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

The metaphorical fight! Time to fight with minds.

I bet people were hoping for legit gunfights. HA!

Let the battle begin! Let's make it short, and with as little bloodshed as possible. Blood will be shed in the name of, but that's not what it's about.

Good OP.

DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner, folks!

This is a revolution to take back power from the federal government and return it to the states and the people; a return to the constitution and a clean break from tyranny - NO BULLETS REQUIRED.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

The problem doesn't lie at the top, the snake has MANY heads. Scapegoating government completely ignores the factions funding said government.

Well said!

We need to throw them ALL out and start over. And next time we bring immediate impeachment proceedings against any politician that violates his/her oath of office. We can’t let it get out of control again….we need to keep them in line.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The structure exists for what you desire. This is why we have term limits for elected offices.
You should explain that to the US senators and congresspersons that have spent near lifetimes in office.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm very proud of the state I live in, Montana. We are also not going to accept some parts of Obama care, such as forcing people to participate in it.

It is unconstitutional.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by seabag

If you think the Country is going to be Saved by the GOP, well, I have no words.

You REALLY need to read the OP before firing off comments.

You just stepped in it, bro!

EPIC FAIL!

If you think the constitution and freedom are “GOP things” then I’m flattered, but I disagree.

I’m talking about the states taking this country back from an overreaching federal government that no longer represents the will of the people. This isn’t about party politics…it’s about America.

edit on 31-1-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Seabag, you must understand that there will always be those that want the authority of DC to live under.

Yep, and those who are willing to exchange security for liberty deserve neither.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
reply to post by seabag

We can't wait around for a Saviour to appear and save us.

We are all our own Ronald Reagans now. And rightly so.

There is an old saying that goes: "We are the ones we have been waiting for". Obama stole this during his first campaign.

I think it means, we can no longer wait for the leader to lead the way........ because we have to lead the way. All of us together.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Well I quit reading at: Some conservatives are waiting for the next Ronald Reagan to come along and save our country from Obama.

So you think one patsy should be replaced by another, and the sheeple on her seem to bah and agree with you. We're doomed especially if this is how brain washed the youth have become.

When you stop reading after the first sentence it is impossible to grasp the content of the OP.

I can understand if you disagree with the OP after actually reading it but to fire off comments before reading it is ignorant.

No, I don't think one patsy should be replaced by another.

Oh, and thanks for assuming I am youthful! Where to you get that idea? I'm a young 39! Is that youthful?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
What most Americans willing to start a revolution don't realise is....... What after and during.
During:
1.UN concerns over Americas Arsenals Nuclear and Chemical.
2. UN back intervention to secure said Armorments.
3. Coalition formed to take control of the Greater US to restore order.
4. The Coalition will be made up from mostly western nations (North Korea, China and Russia will try join the Coalition at this point or if not strike pre-emptively) intervening under UN sanctioned operations.
After:
Just look to Afghanastan or Iraq but on a bigger scale ...your Navy and Armies will be incorperated into Nato and the UN while the reconstruction and re-establishing of a working government was undertaken.

The above isn't a fairytale, it's a fact and a definite probability with emphisis on the Pre-Emptive strike... Revolution would be a gift horse the Brick nations wouldn't miss.

p.s Let me clarify.... "Pre- Emptive Invasion".
edit on 1-2-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

Not only is it a fairytale it is almost as silly as people blabbling about a revolution. Or people like thos decribed in the op who will stand up and face imaginary threats.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Dissolving the United States is the new patriotism.
I hope this is rock bottom but with so many weapons in the hands of wingnuts I'm sure it isn't.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by seabag

If you think the Country is going to be Saved by the GOP, well, I have no words.

This x 1,000,000

Also, OP... How exactly is the country "going to hell" under Obama that it wasn't under W. Bush?

Obama just took use down a few levels into Hell mate. Bush set up everything and Obama is there to see it thro...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

So, is this the Real Agenda of Seabag?
The whole "Im a Patriot" thing you push, just a pretense.
What about your Brothers in the other 49 States?
Every man for Himself?

You are doing nothing more than trolling.

The states of the Union are the rightful countries/nations. The "United States" is not a nation IT IS A UNION.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

Or at least that is how it is supposed to be.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join