The conspiracy against date setters

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Whenever a future date is set online as the date something is to happen, I notice other onliners tend to come running against that future date or rather the online poster to said future date to something.

And why is that?

What makes online people dislike online future date setters?

It can be a future date set for the rapture, the resurrection, and/or when people of this world go to hell.

PS

Riddle me this, riddle me that...

Today is "the" dates of all dates for "the" three things to happen.

Earth always has two dates on it.

Such a duality right under your noses.

Miss me with your date-aphobia.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
show me one that was correct

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Whenever a future date is set online as the date something is to happen, I notice other onliners tend to come running against that future date or rather the online poster to said future date to something.

I call it chicken little syndrome.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are very gullible.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You're not setting a date for anything. You're picking a random date and making false, unfounded claims about some huge earth changing event you foolishly believe will happen on that date. These predictions never come to pass, so why bother?

It's because you are what is commonly known as a troll. You troll this website with nonsense because your tiny brain finds some satisfaction in it. I don't see the fascination, and with you specifically OP it seems to be an unhealthy obssession. Looking at your thread history, its just about all you do.

Just stop it. Nobody cares about your fake predictions, and everyone on ATS knows you are a LIAR. Everything you post is a lie, fantasy, make-believe, lies.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

What makes online people dislike online future date setters?
It can be a future date set for the rapture, the resurrection, and/or when people of this world go to hell. PS Riddle me this, riddle me that...
Today is "the" dates of all dates for "the" three things to happen.
Earth always has two dates on it.
Such a duality right under your noses.
Miss me with your date-aphobia.

Um.... Mr. guy from "Badass Ville" your date was WRONG.

What a freaking surprise.

new topics

join