It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

at last

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've been looking for a good forum regarding conspiracies / NWO / Hidden Truths etc and until now found some pretty weird crackpot stuff.

I've had a good look around ATS but realise I haven't scratched the surface. Members here seem to be from a range of backgrounds and offer a diverse set of views - not just everyone rowing the same boat the same way which is great to provoke an argument.

Well about me: Irish living in France and wasn't too into Hidden Truths until I watched some David Icke videos. Jim Corr from the Irish band The Corrs has written a ton of stuff on NWO but has been demonised as some sort of crazy - I think he overdid it which is a shame because Ireland after the bail out was ripe for a whole new ball game.

Like many others watching the so called Arab Spring where we cheered the rebels over-throwing govts I some time ago began to become suspicious when it spread right across North Africa - people just don't rebel like this - most people are busy trying to earn a crust to feed their families than devote months and years protesting - obviously they were rebels, twisted and torn by the elite to bring down these countries - look at Egypt and Libya now - millions of arms handed out to Joe Publics who still have the guns in govt-less countries and they are complete war zones but hey - they have new banks in place and all owned by our friendly Rothschilds!

Now they are doing the same in Syria and only for the Russians and Chinese, Assad would have been kicked to death the same way Gadaffi was.

Sorry this is an intro not a thread - well thats me, irish, living in France heading to the States this soon with my American wife and baby completely disillusioned with what is obviously becoming the NWO

Thank you for having me and I look forward to joining your discussions

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Hope you find what you are looking for here....

Des

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

hi, man, so you are the one who took mi gold?
sorry, just kidding.. welcome!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Welcome, sounds like your life is way more interesting than mine! I look forward to seeing you out on the boards.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome to our gang.
Andromeda council and Geoff Rence might interest you.
Don't take it to seriously though

You might also enjoy

edit on 31-1-2013 by cody599 because: crap typing as usual

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
WELCOME TO AboveTopSecret!

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

Welcome welcome...and so awesome your Irish!

I've got a little Irish blood running through my veins and am very proud.

Hope you and your family enjoy the states! Its wild and crazy! But there is good an love in everything.

Peace and love
~nat

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

Welcome to ATS !

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards.

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by erebh
Members here seem to be from a range of backgrounds and offer a diverse set of views - not just everyone rowing the same boat the same way which is great to provoke an argument.

That's a good thing.

Welcome

new topics

top topics

join